Father forgive me, for I have failed you and brought shame to the family

Father forgive me, for I have failed you and brought shame to the family.

Perheps one of my sisters will make you proud more then I did.

user out.

remember no matter how bad it gets you can always just end it

Try r9k.

This seems like the only honorary way at this point.

pls no I don't want to die just yet for some reason

I might keep on living, but what's the purpose if such "life"

What is your story? Honestly interested

Why? You can just squat, smoke and drink beer in your tracksuit and you'll have accomplished all the expectations a true slav has to live up to.

I mean vodka sorry!!! You may drink beer if you like!

how do they get the money for this?

Pimp their sisters into prostitution ofcourse. Maybe sell some bathsalts or shitty drugs i dunno.

A true slav like chopin, or kepler, or Marie Skłodowska?

Think again, novice...

Say what? I am no slav, remember? Are those brands?

What's so bad about your life?

Okay John Paul the second, why did you do to reach this point in your life. Please greentext.

I am a wageslave too dumb pass his undergraduate exam, and therefore will forever remain a low-paid failure.

Kurwa :DD

Can't you try starting a business? Seems a little early to give up on life.

Do you have ambitions? If so your motivation can do a lot of great things for you. Keep challenging yourself. Some of the most succesful and happy people in the world have no education at all.

Kissless virgin. My depression and anxiety got really bad when I was in college to the point I would get bad stomach aches and have to shit a lot. Stopped being able to relate to people and the old adage, "The worst loneliness is when you're surrounded by people," took effect so I stopped hanging out with people completely. Switched majors a few times before deciding to get into an x-ray tech program but I didn't get in since they had so many applicants they were only accepting people with nursing experience. Dropped out of college, quit the first job I had after a couple of weeks because the mindlessness of it would make my mind settle on my depression. Was NEET for a long time, then taught myself web development and after building some things to show off somehow got lucky that one of the freelance jobs I applied to hired me so I worked as a part-time independent contractor for a year before the work ran out. Spent almost another year applying for every junior-mid level web development job I thought I would be able to do while learning more web development and building more things to show off. Only got four interviews out of hundreds applied to. The responses to those were that I was underqualified for two of them and overqualified for the other two. Now I'm a few days away from being 26, still living with my parents and once my birthday comes I won't be covered under my dad's insurance which means I'll need to find insurance on my own (was hoping to get one from employer if hired) and pay for it and my medication. Luckily my old client had more work and hired me back a week ago but there aren't that many billable hours and it doesn't sound like it will last longer than a month or two.

Sorry for the long text.

This.

U can come to Portugal and we will sell mdma to tourists, and fuck fine bishs whit the money, and go to the beach and stuff.

>Kissless virgin. My depression and anxiety got really bad when I was in college to the point I would get bad stomach aches and have to shit a lot. Stopped being able to relate to people and the old adage, "The worst loneliness is when you're surrounded by people," took effect so I stopped hanging out with people completely.
Literally all me.
>Switched majors a few times . Dropped out of college
Me again. Except I was lucky to get into another one straightaway where it's gonna give me a pathway to some tiptop uni.

I'm nearly 20 and I've fucked up at nearly everything in life so far. It's not that I feel like I'm dumb, I was just never able to sit down long enough to study properly before because I was a sperg.

Even now I'm an autist. I work retail and I'm such a sperg most people dislike me or the few that don't think I'm mentally deficient and treat me super nice.

Let alone having a girl lmao I can't even make physical contact with a cashier.

Life is a bitch man. You just have to keep struggling.

Nigga I'm too dumb to even finish my studies, how am I supposed to run my own business?

My motivation is pretty much dead at this point, but enough whining. I just wanted to throw it off my chest.

Why don't you just try actually studying? I bet your IQ is average and you're just lazy.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ya know mate.

These threads always display what Sup Forums was for

I get more out of 20 posts here than I do 200 posts of pleb-tier shitposting and memes

Suffering and depression are universal

>be me
>have debts
>over 25k dollars
>no job
>nobody wants to hire me
>no chance to finish collge right now
>everybody throws shit at me ans says i'm useless

so you went to colombia?

Do you ever get any useful advice from these threads?

i'm from colombia.

Im sorry

Ok, seems like you are swimming in your own tears.
It's time to grow up. No, nothing is easy (unless you're the son of a millionaire). But if you keep rejoyce in your own depression (melancholy: the joy of being sad) nothing will ever come. And I mean ever.

What you probably lack is will. Also I don't know why majority of people think success is to have lot of money or the career. There are infinite goals you can put to life, one of the ones I choosed 3 years ago was music, I fell in love with it, and even if I'll never be a musician, I've done it my hobby and I feel incredible joy when I play greatly something, even if simple. I put effort into it, and when I'll eventually manage, I am happy.

My advise is, if you don't have someone, to always have a hobby you absolutely love, and you always have time, even if little, to pur into it.
Then the other aspects of life, the work, the stress, the surviving itself assume a different weight and meaning.

Just need exactly 3 grand to be free from debts. It's holding me down to fly further.

Fuck off normie

thank you, m8

>le cheeki breeki squat hard bass xDD
When will Sup Forums acknowledge that gopnik culture is exclusive to Russia and has nothing to do with non-East Slavs?
We never had gopniks, we had dresy.

No but it's nice to rant every once and a while.

>tfw when your old man says he's proud of you

>. Dropped out of college, quit the first job I had after a couple of weeks because the mindlessness of it would make my mind settle on my depression
MISTAKE

as someone who was horribly depressed, having a job is one of the best things you can do. It forces you to get a bit of structure in your life.

good oost