>Scores in big games
>Has a continental title to his name and next year a world title
>Has more Champions League medals
>Scored more Premier League goals
>Won more Premier Leagues
>Donates to charity
>Has a PhD in Quantum Technologies
>Strong advocate for space exploration
>First one to complete the Cicada 3301 puzzle, which only took him 42 hours (including sleep, giving a lecture on the philosophy of man and supporting children that are victims of war)
>Currently writing a new Testament for a religion that will one day be the only religion on this world

And people still say Messhit is better than him.

whoa this thread really opened my eyes

Yes, yes XD

>"Human beings who do not want to belong to the mass need only to stop, and not be comfortable; follow their conscience, which cries out: "Be yourself! All you are now doing, thinking, desiring, is not you yourself." [...] your educators can only be your liberators."
- Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro

I prefer alpha-God Nerman to Messi. And Tsunaldo is just ... Goku-tier. Messi is Krillin.

this count as shitposting?

>pretty much every media outlet here went full damage control
>meanwhile players like LeBron get eaten alive because his team didn't win
Don't have anything against Messi, but why do certain athletes get so much protection from the media?

>more complete
>literally just a poacher

because messi is just a little twerp it would look like bullying to shit on him all the time

no,this is shitposting

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Long shots, headers, tap ins, and goals in the box is more complete than Messi's long shots, tap ins, and goals in the box.

>Cristiano's new son is named Mateo
>this is literally Messi's son's name

why the fuck is he so obsessed?

If I name my child Christopher it doesn't mean I'm obsessed with moot you piece of lard.

is that why you niggers have names like Q’Antity, Uhlleejsha, Cray-Ig, Fellisittee, Tay’Sh’awn, and Day’Shawndra? to be unique?

any stats about the number of deflected goals he scored?

somebody gimme a quick rundown on him

not the same

Mateo is Matthew in Spanish, why would Cristiano give his kid a Spanish name? He's obviously influenced by Messi's son

6-1

My name is David, whichis a hebrew name and there is 0% jew in me or my family tree.

Are you retarded? Christians use Jewish names too, Jesus was a Jew himself

bad referee

god had to sacrifice someone for the narrative, might as well make a jew suffer desu

if your name doesn't originate from either Greek or Roman you are not an European

perfect athlete and übermensch

It's still a hebrew name you spastic, and I'm close to 100% Dutch (some German and Irish too).

My parents liked the name so they named me with that name, simple as that. I'm not planning on following autistic muh Christian name rules either.

>Had to play heroball to get a draw against the USMNT in 2014

>My parents liked the name so they named me with that name, simple as that. I'm not planning on following autistic muh Christian name rules either.
this desu.

mine is Hephaestus btw

>some Irish
ew, my condolences

and Ronald like Ronald Reagan which is unironically who Christiano Ronaldo was named after because he was his Dad's favourite actor.

shit name

t. Bacteria dos Santos Silva Oliveiro de Sousa Júnior