What does your country drink, Sup Forums? Coffee or tea? Do you drink what your country drinks?

What does your country drink, Sup Forums? Coffee or tea? Do you drink what your country drinks?

Tea is an Empire tier drink.
>Britain
>Russia
>Japan
>wewuz
And based Chile.

half of our coffee is from Vietnam, and they drink tea? Fucking traitors.

What the fuck is "good" coffee supposed to taste like

I've never found any coffee I could stand drinking without some kind of flavouring added to it.

Same deal with tea

Fuck Australia those traitors

Tea. I hate coffee.

>drinking the caffeinated jew

coffee all the way my manes

same for me pal. who the fuck drinks coffee?

I drink both because I'm not a fucking sperg that dislikes things

Tim Hortons :^)

Vodka.

I've been noticing that lately, this new generation simply can't drink anything that isn't sweet.

Police detectives and depressed people

cmon they dont know moroccan drink tea or what

I like colombian coffee with a bit of french vanilla cream
no homo

idk m8 I'm depressed as shit and I still hate coffee

Italy
France
Spain
Portugal
Germany

neither tea nor coffee
we drink MATE
that map is irrelevant for us

Yes it its uru bro

nothing

Black coffee
Since literally 3 years old. Thanks dad, love this stuff.

So you drink tea on a wooden cup with an iron straw?

white americans love that stuff too, bro

Coffee. Strong as shit and black. None of that milkshake faggotry.

Caffeine tolerance has gotten so bad it puts me to sleep now.

Tea master race reporting in

not surprised
even the French know what's the superior infusion

Lyons tea masterace

I think the ratio would be about 60/40 to coffee hear, but we have some damn good coffee.

> not liking red bull

Buy the tea from York, make it in the highlands. Proper tea with proper clean soft water.

Did Korea convert to coffee to please the Americans or were they cut off from the Asian tea club for some other reason?

3edgey5me

Coffee in the morning and tea anytime after. Will have to try this mate fluid.

Yes, we Chileans mostly drink tea. But only if we are eating something. Otherwise cofee is the popular one. Specially in the morning.

>tfw manic depressive
>drink 5+ coffees a day

I'd say that's pretty accurate

Coffee fucks up my stomach for some reason, every time I drink it, I spend my day in the toilet.

pic related is my choice of heart fuel in the morning.

godly ripiiiiiiiiit

>tfw coffee and rockstar all day every day

I can't stomach tea. I feel like I should have been born in Texas or Kentucky instead of shitty Scotland

Fuck is that? Where do you get all your energy drink brands? They all taste the same anyway.
That said I always found Monster too sickly sweet and fruity, couldn't handle it.

Monster tastes like shit, Rockstar is pretty good and Relentless is shit unless sugar free.

Red Bull is excellent, but like fuck I'm paying £1.30+ for a 250ml can

Do you guys have Nos in the UK? I'm addicted to it ;(

Boost was always cheaper, what 50 pence for a 250ml can? Same effect aswell. Not as rich as Red Bull though.

i dunno. got hooked on it in the desert.

not an argument

I've never been able to find it except on eBay. I tried it when I was in Florida a few years back and I love it

They don't sell boost around here anymore :( I get by on E-Shopper and Red Rooster which is basically the same shit. 79p for 1L? Sign me the fuck up

>tfw dead by diabeetus at 28

>the stereotypical guy photo

If you were a girl you would've taken a selfie with you doing a pouting face while covering half the coffee cup

Fuck in NI you can get it by the bushel, I try and limit them for work myself though, too much of the stuff and you just crash and burn for the night.

I can't even order a 24 pack of energy drinks in canada without ridiculous pricing.

Did monster cut a deal with canadian customs to ban non-corporate imports or something?

I drink so much fucking tea, orange pekoe senpai

We have some of the best coffee on Earth here. You can't blame us for enjoying it.

I've gone to the States and tried to have coffee before and it was putrid. I stuck with tea the whole time. That probably didn't help because all the Americans kept thinking I was a pom.

I'm on 3 or so cans of E-Shopper a day, although I try to scale it back when I can

>work for a takeout
>free drinks all shift
>we stock that shit

Somebody stop me

iced tea or sweet tea is fine. any other kind of tea you may as well walk around with a cock in your butt.

Finland has been ranked as the #1 coffee consumer per capita multiple times.
>mfw drinking coffee atm

Post again to prove you haven't been banned

Cans are always sold separately here, unfortunately, so you won't find six/twelve packs of Boost/Red Bull anywhere. Had too much of it when I was in Ecology.

My average day in college went
>Wake up
>Litre of Red Rooster
>Go to first class
>Break
>Litre of Red Rooster
>Second class
>Break
>Red Rooster
>Third Class
>End of day
>Red Rooster
>Train home
>Red Rooster
>Dinner
>Red Rooster
>Bed

I was drinking like 4 litres a day, probably more half the time. It was good.

If you drink anything else than black coffee you are a low test beta cuck

what is your countries most popular social network?

i personally feel proud to live in a country full of redditors. it's certainly a lot better than living in a country of narcissistic facebook and niggergram users.

>coffeemaking used to be an art here
>modern society killed it
>all coffees are disgusting sock juice these days

I only drink proper coffee so the one I drink more often is tea.

That's quite a lot. Least from my perspective, had at most 500ml a day. Was poor enough at that point already.
Speaking of which I'm hardly awake right now, 4am in the morning, nothing functioning.

Why are Germans using Odnoklassniki?

Tea, Empire in a Cup.

why do germans import millions of muslims?
why do germans have a scat fetish?
there are alot of questions about these germans...

I'm wide awake, probably won't be in bed for another hour at least. Fucking Rockstar and chinese food

Coffee is the white man's drink.

It's because of all your chinks.

>canada
>reddit

es la bebida del peruANO

I used to drink coffee but it legitimately became an addiction:
>couldn't function after waking up without a cup
>was drinking 4-5 cups a day, too tired and headaches otherwise
So glad I quit, now I don't drink either. Is tea as bad?

Nah, not even black tea has as much caffeine as coffee does, and also there's tons of different teas out there for you to taste instead of just a small group of coffee beans to choose and couple of different ways to prepare something that will always taste the same way + some fancy shit.