Average Turkish girl

Average Turkish girl

kinda tiny methinks

is this 2012?

does she greek?

The first Turkish girl I'd actually bang.

Nostalgia thread

are you telling me she grew up? post recent pics

Her bf looks like the goombas I'd hang around with in NY.

where is anzu girl

I said "Turkish", not Balkanrapebaby.

>tfw no erdogf

She would be hella cute if she wouldn't speak turkish

Pls be in balkanlar.

Ruined

Why do you only send us the ugly ones and not cute ones like this

zuhahahah
cidden o mu la

Why won't you send over the qt Turks like this?

I googled "Typical Turkish girl" in Turkish "Tipik Türk kızı" and this is the "most typical" Turkish girl

thicc as fucc
would bang bang with the dang

bit young

>thicc
nah

I don't understand why """"""""""people"""""""""""" here find Anzuu attractive
-she's balkanrapebaby
-having blue eyes/wh*te skin won't make you an attractive person
-small face
-puffy cheeks
-weeb

Anzu is fucking ugly nippanon.

Average Turkish girl looks like a brat to be honest.

wtf
she's like a 5/10 face wise but that pic makes me diamonds as fuck

Really? I think he looks a bit like a spic.

Wouldn't a "real" Turkish girl have to look like she rides with an invading horde of Asian savages?

>Why do you only send us the ugly ones and not cute ones like this
She looks like she probably comes from a wealthier family and usually you just get poor as shit Turkish hillbillies.

here
have a nomadic waifu

dont share turkish girls with kuffars

>puffy cheeks
That combined with her thinning hair and chapped as hell lips leads me to believe she's probably bulimic.

Better. She at least looks like she'd be down for sacking Constantinople.

Get that Arab fucking Georgian out of here.

t.gulenist dog

not really.

The amount of mental gymastics required to think your average Turk girl looks anywhere near that mongol astounds me. Not like that's a good thing either, they all look ugly as fuck.

Average turkish girl

>mongol
are you a k*rd or blind? or a balkanrapebaby?

Fatmagul

That one is Even-Russian, from Yakutia

>dyed blonde
>lip piercing
yep, she grew alright

ie a mongoloid
i'm just trying to understand how that rapebaby calls those mongols. by that logic, i'm korean.

you're japanese actually, altaic friend

>I'll name the picture mongol, that'll show him!
I genuinely cannot even comprehend how you people even think Turks look Central Asian in the slightest. Have you ever gone outside? Wait, my bad. Forgot what site I was on for a second.

wait this is a literal k*rd, not a balkanrapebaby, i know how to deal with his subhuman kind
I literaly said nothing about c. asians itt. You're being retarded.
Besides, those Turkmens could pass as local here. Most don't look mongol to me. Maybe not in your k*rd filled shithole that only mulattos and arabs/inbred like pic related can pass as.

>TİLİLİLİLİLİ FAŞO T*RKO ÇEK ELİNİ ARYAN YURDUMDAN

rezil halkim

Buğra?

bugrani da sikerim velet

>massive, round faces
>puffy, full upper cheek
Yeah sounds exactly like your average Turk, amirite? Where the FUCK do you live where people look like that, because it sure as shit doesn't sound like the Turkey I'm living in. But yeah, by all means, keep calling me names. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Thats because Turkmens have a lot of iranian admixture themselves

Nice.

>massive, round faces
round face=/=asiatic
Anzuu herself also has round face. But she looks nothing like an asian. And there are a lot of Turks who have round faces (especially women because women tend to have round faces).
Asiatic Alpines (common phenotype among Armenians, Persians and Turks) also have round faces. Poles also have round faces.
>puffy, full upper cheek
Cheeks being puffy has nothing to do with race.
as i mentioned before, please tell me where did you see the asian in those girls? How do they look asian to you? Have you actually seen an asian before? I have been reading about genetics and phenotypes for the last 5 years, but you sound like you're more pro than me on phenotypes. Please educate me amına koduğumun geri zekalısı seni

>implying we aren't all a genetic mix of balkans, grecos, cacausoids, iranians, arabs, arm*nians and k*rds with less than 10% central asian genes present in the general genealogy

a turkish identity can only be established upon culture and language at this stage, arguing about prevalent facial features etc. is redundant and as such you're actually both retarded

anyone who does not identify as a turk and who insists on causing trouble or division through ethnic heritage should be mercilessly a) deported or b) neutralized

loyalty to the state is not a choice

tribalism in 2017 is a cultural stain, a mark of shame. regressive, gullible and instrumentalized cavemen who seek to retard society by acting as vessels for foreign interests and their divisive agenda must be uprooted and purged

cultures can be inferior and those containing visible traits of tribalism are indeed such, and should therefore be shamed and shunned. the persecution of the adherents to these backwards "cultures" should be openly encouraged in any modern society

Go be a dönerci somewhere else. I'm btfoing that inbred underage itt.

Ideal Turkish girl

i lik tukey grils

But do they like you, Kacper?

Hahahahaha he actually is a k*rd

the best part is how he claims that only asians have round faces
truly a k*rd

sandnigger girls are ok in teen age
they rot too fast after that
thats why every turk wants to get a russian woman