There are people here who un-ironically watch this

>There are people here who un-ironically watch this

I saw a trailer for that movie. I used to not judge stuff (books and movies) according to its topic and rely on critics but now I do judge them. Not because I dsitrust critics (though they are shills) but because I have become shallower.

>20 minutes

Why does did he pull that stupid face? It makes me want to punch him so much.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

he's getting ready for his daily dose

i hate chris cuckman so fucking mcuh

I'd stuck his kike wife.

I can't believe Chris Cuckman, this autistic fucking degenerate, most punchable face on youtube, spergy over reacting pussy beta faggot, gets to lick THAT girls asshole and sniff her pussy residue on a regular basis.

Post pics of said kike

>people
more like human cattle

>all these thumbnails
>he's wearing the same shirt in most of these
>he's not wearing that shirt in the reviews
>Chris Stuckmann has a folder of these headshots he took all at once, and attaches one to each video

But no one actually watches Stuckmann here.

He's a fucking meme, a basic shorthand for plebs everywhere

his review was actually okay
I thought he was gonna sperg out about how "nothing happens in this movie!!" like a good pleb

His videos are comfy

That's his wife? I'm jealous now.

God damn you jewtube money buys some decent bitches

holy fuck THATS his wife??

chris cuckman proving you don't need to be alpha chad to score 10/10 wife material. bet shes a killer in bed. she probably even sucks his dick if i had to bet on it.

>alpha chad
>cuckman
pick one

fantastic. Its been a while since Ive realised someone is genuinely autistic

>proving you don't need to be alpha chad to score 10/10 wife material. bet shes a killer in bed. she probably even sucks his dick if i had to bet on it.
you're not fooling anyone chris

damn. THATS Cuckmans wife??

Dude must have some serious pussy game

He did, work on your reading comprehension.

Normies with basic opinions and interests get to live a comfy life telling a camera how "powerful" a movie is and fucking a cute wife. Why live?

It says 6 minutes