RANGERS!

>RANGERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no...

LEAD THE WAY

of all the shit designs in the movie, this looks kinda okay. I mean I like the more alien approach to it. Honestly I never thought they would go for the goofy old design but they did.

>this looks kinda okay
Just say it looks good you limpwristed "LOL IRONY XD" fag.

He looks fine.

aye yie yie...

Alpha 5 looks like something I'd fuck.

ayyy lmao

Anyone seen this?

Better pic of this monstrosity.

Oh fuck. That's terrible.

Nostalgia fags on suicide watch

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU

Eh, it's just concept art. He actually looks kind of neat.

Are you on your period or something

JUST

Looks like it's from the 90s. I love it more than the original. Can I touch its tummy and stare into its head?

>alpha's no longer a qt in a robot suit
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

aye aye aye

back view
well, if all the rest looked stupidly over the top in terms of "alien"
this wasn't that much of a surprise. I expected it
But jesus what the fuck

I'm ok with this, It's actually nice to see some alien designs that aren't generic bodyswaps with human shape.

The sad thing is this is the most faithful thing in the film. It looks fucking awful, but you can almost see a smidgen of Alpha in there.

I like it because it looks realistically gross.
With most aliens you either get full on gross-out or you get something pretty and neat and this one kind of straddles that middle ground nicely.

Still probably won't see the movie though.

All of the design for this movie seems like some aspiring young adult's deviantart profile where they've done a one-off, throwaway, "realistic" take on some cartoon franchise.

They're getting everything about the movie wrong.

I hope this movie bombs and they never try to make some shit like this again. It would kill me to see ongoing sequels to this trash.

Looks like someone overlayed the color palette of a kitchen blender over the Hybrid from Alien Resurrection, and then replaced it's head with a UFO.

reminds me of when they fucked up Tom from Toonami and tried to play it off with each redesign

Looks like their trying to get Alpha to match the new Zord designs.

Greeeeaaaat.

how the hell does the back look better than the front

You know what it makes me think of?

What a fucking Transformers: Beast Machines movie would look like, design-wise.

Fuckin' techorganic bullshit.

How does it look gross at all? It's just some chrome purple plating with some psychedelic lights as skin and eyes and a brain. And it has a cute belly with cute long arms. A plain generic Gray is more gross. I think you mean to say it's finely ignoble.

Why is it pregnant?

They are forcefully trying to be different for the sake of being different.
That's the only thing that bothers me

Alpha 6 had the best design

Looks like an Ultra kaiju. I'm ok with this

The Megazord reveal seems like it flew under the radar

Just watch Sentai

Faggots

NO

I don't like it, it doesn't look enough like something assembled out of discrete robot parts

What is that thing from?

Is it still going to shuffle around in that semi-tarded way Alpha used to? Because it seems like that's going to be a lot more horrifying coming from this guy

Alpha is cute! CUTE!

I'd be 100% for a total aesthetic revamp if it looked okay.

But I already know what's going to happen. They'll say everyone who calls out these designs for being shit is a manbaby afraid of change.

This looks like a monster I'd fight in the new X-com games.

Looks like a goblin fucked a robot and this was born.

do you think she ever fucked while wearing the helmet

I think that would be super weird

There's no way why would anyone do that haha

Came here for this.

This guy is right you know

>The sad thing is this is the most faithful thing in the film. It looks fucking awful, but you can almost see a smidgen of Alpha in there.

The show is based on a Japanese show remember. They fully own the rights to the name "Power Rangers" and the original name and stories they made for the show. But they don't own the designs or the original story. As such they need to make new designs or pay people off.

OH NO NO NO

that's not a tummy, the whole thing is a dick with hands.

Alpha and Zordon and the command center are all completely american "power rangers" concepts, they do own them. You're right that they can't just remake the Zyurangers (rangers) or Bandora (rita) or the Guardian beasts (Dino zords) because they don't own the Toei concept designs, but they could recreate Alpha and Zordon.

Fucking kill me already m8...

What about Heisenberg?

M A D E F O R S E X

the eyes look retarded, other than that it's ok

well i had no hope from the start for this movie.
the suits already looked like crap
but this...this is just retarded