Holy shit it clicked

Holy shit it clicked

Why is this not considered Sup Forumscore? This is fucking amazing

being Sup Forumscore isn't a good thing

kill yourself

It's not as easy on the ears as Waters' polished turds, but it is of much higher quality than any other Floyd or Barrett album.

I like the bit where someone's making kung fu sounds on take up thy stethoscope

Stfu you obviously don't even know what Sup Forumscore is

The time is with the month of winter solstice, friend. I'm glad you now see this for the masterpiece it is. Possibly the greatest debut album in all of rock music and the best PF album by miles.

Meddle?

One of my recent top 5 favorites user. Last week I was bumping this while playing Majoras Mask on 3 tabs of acid.

>I DONT KNOW WHY I CALL HIM GERALD

>Last week I was bumping this while playing Majoras Mask on 3 tabs of acid.

Nice. Emulated?

Why are Barrettfags so fucking obnoxious? I love Piper too but jesus christ you guys can never shut the fuck up about it

Waters era at its peak is still better, fucking deal with it

>Waters era at its peak is still better, fucking deal with it
(not true by the way)

In what way is Waters polished? You really think Animals is a pretty album?

I like the band that existed from '69 through '79.

I like Pink Floyd, and I think they were a bunch of talented musicians and I think each era has different pros that appeal to different people, but we should look beyond our personal preferences and just show appreciation for the amazing band that gave us so much amazing music for us to all love together :^)

>we should look beyond our personal preferences and just show appreciation for the amazing band that gave us so much amazing music for us to all love together
wrong board

Sup Forumscore is one of the worst things to ever happen to Sup Forums

>Sup Forumscore is one of the worst things to ever happen to Sup Forums
this

Sometimes your personal preferences are what makes the particular band amazing to you and the songs so meaningful, so focusing on those preferences can be another way of showing appreciation.

> some virgin random ears suddenly acknowledge an album
> god god god it should be on mucore

Is this the lamest thread of the history of Sup Forums ?

>I love Piper too but jesus christ you guys can never shut the fuck up about it
if you're talking about on Sup Forums then you must be seeing something I'm not, I hardly ever see thread about this anymore
if you're talking about irl, then shut up you faggot lmao

This so much, I get tired of thinking, shit which one is better and why, like it's just fucking music, enjoy it or don't, your assessment ultimately means nothing.

DUDE ACID LMAO

Waters songs are pretty basic chords, mostly blues based. That's why Gilmour fits, imagine him playing his one note solos over Barrett's compositions

You just said Waters was "polished," now it sounds like you're saying the exact opposite.

I'm not that guy you dumb fag lmao, why are waterscucks so retarded?

I’ve had an N64 since 2011. I have both zeldas in gold carts. I bought the rarer holographic version off of ebay a few years ago.

i love barrett era but animals is waaay more harmonically complex than most of the piper stuff. also you're forgetting syd was also a guitarist schooled in the blues, i mean they were literally named after two blues artists

that's not how it goes..

You responded to my question to him, idiot.

Yes but Syd tried to move forward with the guitar and use it in different ways. Gilmour never evolved past his B.B. King licks

Not gonna lie, Barrett was the more unique guitarist. I'm not saying Gilmour is better than Barrett, but I am saying Waters is. If you want to talk about something being polished with absolutely no substance, look at most of what Gilmour has done without Roger's direction. He was like the administrative assistant in Pink Floyd.

Yes, Gilmour era Pink Floyd is pathetic and soulless. I'd still take a Gilmour solo gig than a Waters one