Just finished season 1 of spartacus and found out season 2 is a prequel season, can I skip it?

Just finished season 1 of spartacus and found out season 2 is a prequel season, can I skip it?

If you didn't enjoy S1 enough to want to skip S2 why are you bothering to watch it at all? You don't win anything for getting to the end

The prequel season is fun as fuck. Watch it.

no, you fuck. the prequel is great.

Still pissed on why they changed the main actor for Spartacus

other guy got cancer and died my dad said.

>my dad said.

you actually call you're mom's husband 'dad'?

Just because the last thing your dad said to you was that he was going to the store for some smokes doesn't mean you have to be upset Tyrone

why would you? it's half of a full season anyway, as i remember

Season 2 is like season 1, with all the plotting and scheming stuff. After that it is still good but just more basic action show.

Do not fucking skip season 2. It's so good, way better than 3 and 4

Gods of the Arena is objectively the best season in the show.

Man Batiatus was a loveable antagonist and protagonist

why the fuck do you think they showed the original spartacus at the end of the series
anyway bait and caught onto it fast, the following 2 replies how new, summer and cancer are you?

2 > 1 > 3

haven't watched season 4 yet

>haven't watched season 4 yet
Me neither, barely made it through 3.

Remove cock from arse and watch it.

season 2 sets up backstory for gannicus and onamaeus. and there are hot bitches that you'll miss because they die.

user..

Prequel season is the best season.

Why would you? Lucy is still alive and she's top bitch

>should i skip some of the best television ever created by human beings in the history of the universe

what do you think holy fucking shit great bait 10/10 mandatory replies

Rome for plebs

No, don't skip a single fucking episode of this kinovision. It's one of the greatest shows of the past 10 years without a doubt.

Pleb

Hope you didn't like Andy too much

>my dad said

i laffed

Sparty series is the ultimate, undisputed pleb filter. It's absolutely brilliant

It really is. Spartacusbros are the best.

RIP in peace whitfield

withoutfield

Rome was better

>comparing orange to apple

Completely different show. Spartacus is deliberately over the top with its gore, violence, sex, slow-mo and cursing. Rome is meant to be more realistic. Although historically Spartacus is fairly accurate.