Fresh, never frozen, 100% pure

>Fresh, never frozen, 100% pure
American beef, grilled and seasoned to perfection. Every Whataburger comes with mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and diced onions on a toasted five-inch bun. Or just like you like it.
>Only found in Texas
How does it feel to not have access to the best burgers in the world? All other 49 States btfo.

God fucking DAMN I love fast food. There's no better kind.

Not Sup Forums.

Fuck off.

>>Only found in Texas

Red state low IQ. You what "never frozen" means? They GMO the dna from fish that swim in extremely cold temps but don't freeze solid because of a chemical they produce. The burger is kept in a freeze but "scientifically" it never becomes frozen solid.

Your friend California
skinny state
hottest women

>Only found in Texas
this isnt true

there are a few out of state ones but not many

>How does it feel to not have access to the best burgers in the world?

But I already do. 100% pure Albertan beef is better than the shit you've got down there.

>Not posting a pic of their best burger.

Oklahoma has a few, they're allowed to come along for the ride.

>burgers

Ultra-plebs. Food of the Chosen People, coming through.

>Only found in Texas

*from Texas

I am pretty sure NM, OK, AR, and LU have Whataburgers. They all crave the BTC.

I've hear the best way to eat Whataburger is to be already sitting on the toilet .

>not A1 thick'n'hearty
max pleb

I been to Texas and eaten this shit.

nothing out of norm is just a shit burger

how can other fast food even compete?

Economically skinny too ya faggot. And I'll take a traditional Texas girl over a junkie Californian slut anytime.

>How does it feel to not have access to the best burgers in the world? All other 49 States btfo.

I live in Tulsa, OK and there are at least 10 Whataburgers within 20 miles of me.

culvers is better
>eating fast food burgers
i don't do this anymore besides. if i'm gonna have a burger i'm gonna do it right and make it myself

Americans sure do love their fast food.

You have to go back

>Only Texas

A simple search online would have helped you avoid sounding like an idiot OP.

>tfw I'll never taste AUTHENTIC 100% AMERICAN FREEDOM

;_;

its mainly in southern states i think

i know there is some in alabama and georgia also

Just had an Elvis Burger with poutine as side. No place on earth can compete with the local carnival style restaurant we have in my city.

Canadians do love their shit.

Commiefornia is not our friend

t. Texas

there are whataburgers all across the SE coast you fucking dickburger

I see those in phoenix all the time idiot, and Nevada aswell.

ITT: the one salaried Clinton shill uses the code words

>fresh, never frozen

and the sleepers spring into action

good luck sliding 3 clinton scandal threads at once

We're starting to get in n out in Texas. Way overrated tbhfam

Go back to whole foods Milinial cuck

>Halal Beef

Five Guys won fast food now and forever. They are the apex of greasy mass produced garbage. The only thing better is hipster food truck food and even then only in a few very specific instances.

I'm 350lbs and have eaten at every major fast food chain in the world. My word is law, I have more experience than all but the most autistic r9k neckbeards on this matter.

>I'm 350lbs and have eaten at every major fast food chain in the world.
Yah, we saw the flag.

>skinny state

Slavic war dance, Awesome...

I like their animal style burger + get a small vanilla shake, drink half, then refill it with rootbeer

lol the classic fast food discussion on Sup Forums. Literally who gives a fuck?

My paycheck actually is Republican-funded.

Louisiana has that resturaunt too you know.

Are you fucking daft?
I live in Tulsa and worked at a Whataburger in highschool

>You will never live in a country of so much bounty that the national sport is literally eating until you die

Hahaha, a fucking leaf. Get back to the syrup mines you snownigger cunt. I want breakfast for dinner tomorrow.

ur meat is shit m8

>hottest women
Like that "woman of the year" Bruce whats'ername

There's a Whataburger here in Tucson, Arizona... on E 22nd near Kolb.

Also In N Out has been doing the no frozen thing for a long time. That's why they initially weren't able to expand out of Southern California because their meat has to be driven daily in a refrigerated truck (since it's not frozen). The only thing I hate about In N Out besides it being overrated are the stupid bible numbers all over their packiging.

MS checking in there's two within 20 miles

Watch the tone, cleatus, or we will double the price of beef.

All fast food is disgusting trust me.

Their only edge was in their supply chain, which they haven't been able to successfully export to Texas.

There are Whataburgers outside Texas.

it never looks like that either

oh fug... nod da burgers!

too bad their buns are shit

.t Texan

>McDonalds
>Quality Beef

Wrong. Those are Texan embassies and standing on their property is the same as standing on Texas soil.

>americans actually think that their reconstituted beef is better than glorious australian patties

There's one in Niceville, FL

Whole Foods was founded in Texas, we win

We won't be using that beef for long. We're already using local beef in the McDs in Dallas. They plan on expanding the program if they can find local suppliers in more places.

I can buy the highest quality beef I want and make my own damn burger. Its not hard. If niggers making minimum wage can make these "amazing" burgers, anyone can.

>They GMO the dna from fish that swim in extremely cold temps but don't freeze solid because of a chemical they produce.
but that sounds awesome, you retard.

Five Guys > In-N-Out >>> Burger King > McDonalds > Hardees > Carl's Jr. > Shake Shack > Sonic > Whataburger >>> Wendy's >>> White Castle

At one point in the brightest timeline, Whataburger opened a store in Juarez, Mexico. I'm not kidding, best goddamn burgers your life ever tasted.

Sadly they closed because mexishits chose the Wendy's and Carl Jr's. jew.

That's when the violence erupted.

Whataburger could and would have saved Mexico, but Mexico refused to change.

Whataburger employee here. all of the meat is frozen. Who the fuck told you it isn't?

that's why you stupid faggots keep migrating to austin right? fuck you homo

fuck fast food i can cook

we have them in AZ

but anyways in n out is beyond superior to that trash

I've had better burgers in California believe it or not

You are mistaken, jackass. Alberta is the Texas of Canada. While everyone else likes to show their true liberal colors, Alberta always finds a way to tell them all to fuck off with their hippy bullshit.

Alberta has the oil and the cattle ranches. We have the Calgary Stampede.

>California

commie fuck

Chop house chedder burger is the best

>only found in Texas
Then how come there's like four in downtown Phoenix?

>Texas
Not worth it, I don't feel like getting jumped by a bunch of mexicans just for a burger.

I don't eat pleb tier mcdonalds anyway cuck.

Wendys master race