Do you feel a responsibility to protect your nation's culture and identity?

Do you feel a responsibility to protect your nation's culture and identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBiAUdnLfpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope, i don't fit in it
if they want soccer and sombreros they better defend that shit themselves

Nation means race and of course

>nope, i don't fit in it
Why not?

I'm white

>Do you limit your responsibility on one nation's culture and identity?

who is this handsom hispanic people keep posting?

most i can do is find wife and have 5 kids, not like it will make any difference, every European country will get transformed

Good luck carving an ethnostate out of a

Nation means race, white nation is 100% white.

I'm a Turkish immigrant, so nah.

I don't care much at this point, if at all. Just waiting for things to collapse.

Answer the fucking question, Ivan

Yeah, but with the idea of helping humanity overall first.

>ethnic nationalism
literally balkanigger tier

America's? No. I do want to maintain my heritage though.

Same, we need to start over

I think it is my responsibility to have one baby of every race, white, black, Mexican, Salvadorean, and Filipino.

My nation's culture and identity don't exist anymore, thanks to the jewish commie scum and retarded peasants who followed them.

yes. by ensuring cultural marxism/

>fucking question
you're right here

Fuck american identity and culture.

>canada
>culture and identity

lol no, I only care about the Queen at this point

пo чepтe ocёдлocти зacкyчaл?

Dunno how you figure that. We've been importing wogs to the US by the boatload since before Ben Franklin was a twinkle in his Pa's eye.

>third generation immigrant of vague European descent in a poverty stricken majority non-white multicultural utopia

I don't identify with my nation, I would die for my family, my community and maybe perhaps my ethnic group, but just a bunch of people that happen to live in the same territorial space as me, not really...
fuck' em

No, neither of those things have existed for a long time now in the U.S.

yes

>Babs poster makes a Babs thread but doesn't use a pic of Babs
Why tho?

Trying some different slags, m8. Mix it up a bit

Um, could you fucking not?
Babs is love, Babs is life. Keep posting her.

Also, do you have webm version of pic related?

Do you not like Denise?

Ja, Heil!

Yep. What's her name so I can look her up and fap?

No. Fuck Mexico t b h.

Denise Schaefer

No and "my ancestors" did a terrible thing.

All the blood spilled for nothing, for russian-tier poverty, for getting constantly hated, laughed at.
I wouldn't mind Germans ruling over here, at least it would get rid of this garbage slavshit language and bydlo inhumane mentality.
You can't prosper here, you have no future here, you can't look at ayone without getting a knife into your stomach. People are depressed and angry pieces of shit.

Nuke this fucking shithole aready.

Lol, never.
Our women love to destroy our society and outside world is just labeling us either cucks or nazi on whatever we do. Basically we're fuck no matter what we do.
youtube.com/watch?v=kBiAUdnLfpE

source on this woman?

Usually only slavettes have those thicc delicious lips for the good kind of succ

See

No, I don't mind seeing it burn to the ground. If I can't fully enjoy it no one else can.

No, since world is globalizing and nothing can stop this process
Btw, which kind of culture? Folk songs? Stalinist Empire style buildings? Icons? 1980s pop?

Yes. Advance Australia

It's funny how the more "muh, save the culture of my country" people are the less culture they tend to have.

lolno, I don't have autism

I used to, but seeing the newer generations embrace for globalism and ignorance towards what should be their culture kinda made me just stop caring.

No. I don't dislike most Israelis but I prefer the subtle politeness of the West.
Only ever dated goyim.

>Israeli """""culture"""""
lmao
>Israeli identity
Judaism is an oppressive and degenerate religion.

culture evolves, you cannot "protect" any culture as in preserve it in current state no more than you can preserve todays weather. you can be a reactionist, but thats sa sad position to be in imo. I don't see why would I want to stop culture from evolving, and even if I did, how could one man achieve it. if it evolves for worse, well tough fucking shit, not that I'll be able to change it.
as for identity, yes, I think people need to belong somewhere and I would teach my chidren about poland, being polish and polish language if I ever had any, even if they would be born in another country

Nope. Just muh rights.

It's everybody's responsibility

Nah. Don't care.

Nope. I'm is not mentally ill person.

What culture and identity?

>Only ever dated goyim.

qt arab christians?

What's wrong with pic? Fucking permavirgins think women should be prohibited from enjoying sex life because they don't get to.

Since I'm a social outcast, I don't belong even to my own people so I don't really feel that responsibility.

>your nation's culture and identity
It's all just a meme. Why would you protect a meme?

Memes shape reality.

No, it's not quite right. More like it shapes your view on reality.

(I'm American.) If I connected to it, maybe. But I don't. We have no ethnicity, no defining physical traits, our culture is now shared by the world. What's worst, no one anymore believes in the civic ideals we were founded on. The white youths tear it apart from above while the newly introduced migrants blame said whites for not tearing it apart fast enough. The only people defending my free speech and scientific principles are dufuses wearing flag t-shirts that aren't eloquent enough to express themselves or snoods who think the New York Times has a monopoly on information, and they're usually only getting one thing right at a time.