youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY
youtube.com/watch?v=c9UZactsOOI
youtu.be/0uuCYzUjWik
youtube.com/watch?v=HgoG27zqt0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dr. Bob "Ten Inches" Kelso.

The Janitor.

Elliot a qt

the janitor is literally le ddit the character,t he patrician character is obviously kelso's wife

it's like a baguette

they stole every plot from seinfeld

carlas hips

t. Mobile poster

I loved the episode where george and jerry hang out with a terminal cancer patient as he embraces the abyss.

You have to appreciate the irony in the fact that the character who played the Janitor on a show filled with doctors is the only one who went on to have a somewhat successful acting career after the show ended. Everybody pictured is a total washup now

Dr. Kelso is the best character. Prove me wrong.

Every show steals from Seinfeld.

>nigger in monogamous through entire run of the show
>white lead marries character who fucked his brother and every male guest character the show ever had
>how Jewish is this show

Dr. Cocks was the best character.

Its not like any of the cast were huge stars in the first place. Turk was in clueless for five minutes, while John C. McGinley and Ken Jenkins are regular character actors, and elliot was the replacement becky for like three seasons of roseanne.

Plus its not like sitcom actors go one to have huge careers after the fact. And after 9 seasons and syndication I'm sure the cast does just fine.

It sure made working in a hospital seem appealing, didn't it...

It's pretty accurate in that regard. I worked as an orderly in college

Many doctors have said it's actually really accurate in how it portrays the actual hospital work

If this doesn't make you cry you have no soul

youtube.com/watch?v=d034Yb92uUA

whispered American dialogue really triggers me desu

it just sounds so croaky and awful

Why is it allowed for soulless people to use the internet?

Looking back it's not as good as I thought.

And some parts are just pathetic and cringe-worthy. Like at the end of one episode where kid actors replaced JD, Turk and Cox to make some cucked point at how women are superior and make them feel like children

youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4
K
I
N
O

>tfw you'll never have a mentor like Dr. Cox

ahahahahaha

on Sup Forums even a scrubs thread has to turn to men vs women

>Where do you think we are?

The show would be nothing without Cox.

I didn't ask for these feels.

Is this scene a metaphor for Brendan Fraser's career?

Brendan was method acting as a dead man and he hasn't stopped since.

The show's greatest strength was the characters. They were all very likeable. Even a villainous character like Kelso, or a gag character like the Janitor, were given depth and made relatable - a lot of other shows wouldn't do that. As the series went on they started to grate a little but at least in the beginning character development was handled very well.

Most of the comedy was slapstick which for the time was refreshing and different, although this wore thin too.

The drama/comedy were well-balanced and made a show about silly doctors falling over a lot seem somehow clever.

Great performances from the cast.

Overall it was a good show that would have been great if it was like 3 seasons shorter

I cried for a week straight after the series finale when J.D. sees his future and walks down that hallway.

youtu.be/OH94Qbtxd3YN
Literally the worst scene in the entirety of Scrubs

youtube.com/watch?v=fpS70HSd9LE

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jrGmcuj44DQ

I fucking love this song

better question: what did Carla say to Turk that got him so exited?

>not liking slutty elliot
>not liking MY MACHINES

kys

>let's fuck
wow that was a tough one

I don't know, her tits bouncing in slow motion are nice.

What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY

Would have been the perfect series ender. Too bad they had to ruin it with more seasons

>if you don't do as I say I'll kill you

Season 9 isn't canon.

Season 1 of scrubs is seriously one of the best seasons in TV history.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9UZactsOOI

She was a raving annoying bitch in the german dub, don't tell me they only did that in this country

All the evidence you need that scrubs is a great show
Although, the later seasons do kind of drop the ball

NO SOUP FOR YOU

I want to punch the network exec who thought that there needed to be anything after this

GUY

LOVE

God damn you. That song fucks me up now.

Also
>"Karla, why were you always so nice to me?"
>Because you were my Bambi, Someone had to teach you to walk.

oh GOD

It was Bill Lawrence's idea btw

It made it seem like a shithole that eats most of your free time by being on call and forces you to disconnect from your emotions in order to barely function

BETWEEN
TWO
GUYS

This is the ending, there is no other season after this.

Fucking Zach Braff stabbing me in the heart once again

One of the greatest strengths of this show was everything came together as a full circle both by the end of the episode and by end of the season.

Writing at its finest.

>white lead
Zach is jewish, Sup Forumstard.
Yeah, how stupid do you feel now?

Technically it is the ending & last season.
The shit that came afterward was supposed to be a spinoff, but execs wanted to jew it out so they let it carry the Scrubs name.

That is what it's like

They should have at least called it like Scrubs: med school

Jews only count as non-white when they do something Sup Forums doesn't like or when people accuse whites of having too much privilege
Don't you know anything?

The last season was supposed to be a spinoff called "my scrubs" or something like that. At the last minute they said fuck it and made it an extra season.
I think it has something to do with switching networks for the last season or two.

youtu.be/0uuCYzUjWik

I love this episode

>tfw you're out of luck in the soup department.

He literally complained about Jews in his post though, yet tried to contrast the lead as "white"
I was only pointed out his retardation.

Reminder that JD is a complete unlikeable character. He has nothing to complain about but deliberately sabotages his life in several ways in order to gain sympathy.

He is the Rachel from Friends of Scrubs

Every single single sitcom just riffs off of Seinfeld and The Simpsons. It's why people don't go back and watch Seinfeld if they've never seen it, it's boring as fuck because even though they started it, it's been done a hundred times over.

*Spoiler*: that's every worthwhile job you could think of.

>That song
>Those feels
>That cameo by BL to bring it full circle
This is, personally, one of the most satisfying series finales I've seen. Very well done, shame someone tacked on season 9 but I just ignore that and have this as the finale as everyone does and should.

>cool scrubs is on im down for a laugh

Turk was Petey in Remember the Darkies

Dr. Cox was in a bunch of shit before and some shit after. Cox was in Platoon and Wall Street.

I'm sure acting in a long running show really makes you not want to act anymore.

Turk was in another sitcom with Newman from seinfeld and sally from 3rd rock

>JD is a 5 on a good day.
>Regularly bangs supermodels on the show.
it's frasier all over again
muh white male wish fulfillment

can someone explain the context for this scene? never saw this episode?

is frasier a figmant?

Turk was the limo driver in Big Fat Liar your troglodyte

no can laughter

The one Cox was talking to ya
They are at his funeral

Maybe according to nu-Sup Forums but any real white nationalist knows they're always the enemy

Don't underestimate the allure that being a doctor has

Where is a good starting point for someone who has never seen the show? My gf is a huge pleb and would probably hate the first season for how quirky and slow it is

Best girl, coming through.

who was he and why was it important to cox?

I thought season 9 was pretty good. They should have just made it season 1 of a spin-off instead of season 9 of Scrubs.

Obviously delusion

Brendan Frasier was Cox's best friend who came into the hospital for cancer treatment

His buddy iirc he had lukemia

>that two parter where Kelso is about to retire

Frasier was a rich local celebrity. Him banging hot women was not unrealistic.

Also his brother in law

Kelsey Grammer is also infinitely more attractive than Zach Braff, anyone who would disagree has absolutely no understanding of how men should look to attract women.

Considering how long Scrubs ran, I think it's pretty safe to say that they are all millionaires and never have to lift a finger again.

So yeah man, that sucks.

Writing.
The cast (Carla notwithstanding).

Whose machines, sir?

this
fame of any sort can get you laid. Its why you have radio DJs getting a ton of ass in rural fuck all places

lol, gtfoh... no way a girl like that ever becomes a doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgoG27zqt0g