ITT:

Albums you just don't understand how are on RYM Top 100

why dont you like my music user

I will never understand the appeal of this beatles album.
Why this is the top one when they released so much better is confusing.

I agree OP, but i still can get behind the doors

metallica, kendrick and kanye

i dunno, it's a fairly decent list actually.

medley
and Come Together I guess

you have clearly never listened to early metallica and only buttallica

But this album is really good.
I don't understand why Pixies is in there

I occasionally ask this myself as well. Then I ask myself what I would do to improve it/could I make a better album than this in 1969, and I stop. It's just really really good, that's all.

And no, removing Maxwell's Silver Hammer or Octopus' Garden is not going to make Abbey Road better. They are essential to the album's personality.

Kendrick perplexes me
The fact that Kendrick has two albums in the top 100 and Public Enemy have none is just bizarre

>Octopus' Garden
>removing best Beatle's song
fuck you user for even mentioning the idea that that would be a thing

This guy would be called a soyboy today

It's actually a nice album, I just find it so unmemorable, it has good songs like Light My Fire, Crystal Ship, Break on Trough and some other tracks that are just so meh

What the fuck. Like for real. This is shit.

No, you would because Sup Forums and the media have sold you on that fucking retarded narrative. That's a respectable white dude body (before he fucked it up with drugs and alcohol).

i will never understand this board's devotion to rym

What?
All the tracks are good

Try to hear the album again

Is one of the most influential albums of all time.
But some songs are not very good.

only by subhumans

soyboys are skinnyfat dude

soy detected

Most of the songs aren't good. I appreciate the album for what it did and as a piece of art. But i don't understand it at all. It sounds like shit to me.

Try to listen to it again

The album is the outcome of the fusion of six elements of highly suggestive potential: the coarse skin-tight twitch of blues-rock (sealed by the obsessive beat of Densmore); a personalized baroque interpretation of psychedelia (trademark of the fatuous and eclectic Manzarek's organ that varies from sluggish swing to a peeling of the bells onto majestic liturgical swirls); an accurate plan of exotic infection (Latin and Hawaiian flavors in Krieger's guitar), the seducing and sinister voice of Morrison, the evangelic charm of his personality and the shocking value of his lyrics, halfway between Greek tragedies and Freudian psychoanalysis.

Lots of music there I'm not fond of but this one I think is just silly. It's there because of people who like their music "chill".

The album is just amazing with a killer closer and one of my favourite songs of all time (Light My Fire)

this

I've listened to it like 10+ times now. I just don't get it

It's good, but it's not top 100 good.

This. Endtroducing is music for skinny-necked, gum-chewing, head-boppers.

>they fell for the white guilt meme

This is just "profound" music for boring people

It's in the top 50 no less

i'm sorry you feel this way

It isn't even the best Pink Floyd album.

fuck off.

The Organ playing is sexual

How about albums that you can't understand aren't in the top 100? This got knocked to #107 a few months ago, and I really can't wrap my head around that. Why does it get that kind of treatment while To Pimp a Butterfly, GKMC, and Amnesiac (all good albums, but no way they deserve top 100 spots) get pushed way up there?

It's the number 1 album of the 60's

cult of the new

Radiohead is good

it's one of the best music in history of universe

jim's a chad

strong 9

i legitimately think you are trolling

jim was the least soyboy ever...he fucked models and cheated on them indiscriminately, was a fucking beast of a drinker who could get away with anything due to his status (he crashed a brand new mustang cobra into a cop car and it's not even a news story), and he hated hippies and hippie culture on record

the fact he made dark music and had a dark personality in a time when everything had to be flower power makes him one of the GOATs of his era alone

Truly embarrassing post

>GOAT
>of his era
wat

a goat of late 60s rock is a goat of rock already, so being a goat of that era means something different entirely

>i don't like it therefore no one else should
Retarded thread