Tfw im atheist but i would like for my country to remain catholic

>tfw im atheist but i would like for my country to remain catholic
>tfw i am happy when i see families with young children going to church

i dont get it, i know that all of it is bullshit why do i think like this anyways?

Because the Christian religion is a cultural symbol/shield against Islam.

Because you know that it acts as a good foundation of values/morals for people who might otherwise have none. Its a solid way of positively influencing the masses.

because you're a nonce who's aroused by your subconscious fantasies of priests diddling little kids

"tips fedora"

Because you've spent too much time on Sup Forums and fell for the memes.

never was there

you are a noble liar, like that Unamuno's character

I used to be like that and then felt like I was missing something and eventually became Catholic again

Because you don't believe in Jesus but believe that religion gives society a moral and cultural foundation

Yeah, like when a jew looks down on all the good little goys who work for his new mansion.

He knows it gives them structure, but they're still stupid goys who will die having lived a fake life for a lie.

>i dont get it, i know that all of it is bullshit
because it is not.
you know this, it pulls at your soul and yet you deny it.

I have no idea m8. If you're dead set on being a hypocrite, at least latch onto real Christianity

I don't know how christianity is in europe but here it makes people dumb

>pr*tesant
>real Christianity

Exactly. But I'd rather be surrounded by nice idiots than dangerous idiots.

lmoa

>religious people are idiots

>atheists wear funny hats and black clothes and are attracted to blades

yeah that's right

That's not what I said. Religion can be an effective tool for idiots without all religious people being an idiot.

dass racial stereotyping

reported 2 nearest antifa

Well yes, having a moral compass based on something greater than yourself and faith is effective for the average person, ie idiots.

in a nutshell, yes.

But is not.

>cuckholic
>not being an orthodox christian

But it is. What else works better?

Atheists are generally depressed because they have nothing to live for.

I'm the same way
probably a lot of people are like this

I just don't have the faith, and that's not something you can just muster up. I've been an atheist since I was like 12 and before that I didn't even think much about my religion

Why are fedoras so obsessed with sex and subconscious insecurities and whatever other weird shit

You are cuck thats why