ITT: talentless hacks

ITT: talentless hacks

what did she mean by this?

ur mum

I don't get it. What are you trying to say?

He's probably the single most untalented person I've heard in my life. He was a two-bit pretentious academic, and he couldn't play rock'n'roll, because he was a loser. And that's why he would dress up funny. He was not happy with himself, and I think he was right.

He's pointing at us.

certainly not brian eno, what fuckin drugs are you on?

But what does that have to do with this thread? It's also funny that I can't tell which of the two you are talking about

He was quoting Lou Reed, idiot. It was about Zappa.

>couldn't play rock n roll
>gave us 'Freak Out!"

Why do these threads always attract newfags

damn ...

>not knowing some random quote from an overrated talentless junkie makes you an idiot
Whoaaa

I like the Black Sabbath stuff but let’s be honest, Ozzy is one of the most talentless people that ever got into the music insudstry

>'scuse me while i point at this guy
damn....

are TBK and TMS really a ten?
nope

He got by mostly on his charisma and folklore-grade antics, and the rest of Black Sabbath being pretty talented dudes.

I forgot about this meme

What I don't understand is, all the people who reply like if this wasn't a meme, are joking, or are they just newfags?

That guy seemed to get pretty upset about zappa so I'm going to guess newfags

holy newfag
the posts that got those replies didn't have a picture of a music artist pointing

thats a big ducc

haha look at this duck

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. People who reply to this thread and don't post an artist pointing, and the other people who get upset.
What did you mean?

hahahaha

shhh it was never a full thing thats why
every time this thread gets posted some people post regular photos

holy newfag

'no'

Eh, if you say so.

Hey man, have you looked at the duck yet?

stop being a try hard of course I know about the 'ducc' newfag
its a good explanation. since the begininng, hardly has a full thread that started like that ever contain all posts of artists pointing

What do you think about the duck?

lol

I remember one that was just the same pic of Lou over and over again. It was cool.