/tscc/ Terminator

...so in the end they just fucked up the timeline even more?

Is this THAT Cameron we all know and want to love?

What happened to Weaver? She just faked she's an ally, so she can bring John out from that time, so her baby "anti"skynet could take over the world without disturbed by Johhn?

Other urls found in this thread:

terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Allison_Young
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the dog?

The dog's there to prove that she's Allison Young, not Cameron. Dogs hate terminators.

oooo

>Allison Young
and whos that? did i missed something?

>Allison Young

terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Allison_Young

You missed the best episode of the series, dummy

then...

>i'll be back

Eh, wanting connors head on a pike was edgy but the camerons late night in the library was true tscc kino

the most interesting part was the actual rebellion on the T1000 side. They were about to meet the resistance at some point. They were something else. Weaver is proof that they had a better plan than "kill humans" or "kill skynet". I guess we will never know.

The guy who wrote it got all pissy when it was cancelled and refused to tell the fans how it would have continued. Some stuff out, but not much.

>John might have met a future version of Sarah, who miraculously survived past Judgment Day

>John would have been torn between Alison, the flesh-and-blood person whose body the Terminator called Cameron was based on, and the actual robot Cameron

>a major character in season three would have been Danny Dyson, the son of the man who helped create Skynet in the first place.

>There would have been some sort of love story between John Henry and the adult Savannah

Catherine definitely did want to kill SkyNet itself. She viewed SkyNet as an objectively evil being because it kept sentient robots as slaves.

She also viewed SkyNet's genuine hatred of humans as an irrational weakness. She doesn't love humanity. She doesn't hate humanity. If a human is in her way, she will kill them. If a human can aid her, she will help them.

"She doesn't hate humans" makes her tremendously more benevolent than SkyNet. When she says she views humans like ants, she's implying apathy and annoyance, but also inferring that the kind of creature who would dedicate the rest of their life to hunting down and stepping on every single ant in the world is a spiteful retard.

Oddly enough she has developed her own emotive weakness - Savannah. As much as others view her as cold or neglectful towards her "daughter" the fact is a human child should be completely expendable to her. But Savannah isn't. She makes a conscious effort to try to treat the kid better for no clear logical reason.

back.
wtf i love her now even more

wow, pretty extreme
>liberal terminators
>interspecies love stories

this human-loving terminators is a far better plot than the T:Genesys's "Connor is a Terminator!!" """twist"""

is Catherine the same terminator who Connor wanted to join them in Jesse's alternate future episode with the submarine?

I really enjoyed the series and I was pissed when it got cancelled. The whole three dot story line was utter shit though. I enjoyed the weird love story between Cameron and John.

this reveal that Sherly Manson is good afterall was pretty rushed .... but was great

Her nephew bullied her for playing a urinal and getting pissed on.

so?

>I enjoyed the weird love story between Cameron and John.

I totally would have hit that, metal or no

the finale was just a "holy shit" they threw in there to make people hype and push for a season 3. The more you think about it the less sense it makes

>ywn unwrap your Glaubot on Christmas morning

why even live?

why did cameron hate birds so much? she was always killing them for no reason

>that sudden and unexpected death of Derek

Took me a while to recover from that, tbqh

>kills one bird because she has a glitch
>always killing the birds

wat?

IIRC that was only after her chip was damaged. She did all kinds of weird shit in season 2

>The guy who wrote it got all pissy when it was cancelled and refused to tell the fans how it would have continued

He didn't get "pissy". No writer will willingly give away ideas for someone else to use at some point in the future.

Terminators have no pussy like the ones in Westworld, no? since they werent made for sex

at the end of that episode there was another dead bird lying around. John found it, implied Cam did it again

Later John finds a different dead bird laying in the street.

Also Cameron snags another bird then lets it go and says "Goodbye bird. There's a 49% chance I wouldn't have killed you."

Implying that she snatched at least 100 birds and crushed 51 of them to test her twitchy arm.

>Cameron will never crush your bird

3,928 daus

Wrong. Cameron was an infiltrator model, designed to be anatomically correct. There was even a male terminator that was married to a human and had sex in order to maintain its cover.

Shit yeah, forgot about that one. But still, two birds isn't "keeps killing birds", and there was a reason for it.

on top of that she was a 900 series Terminator designed as a sleeper agent who under certain mission parameters believes herself to be human. She can eat, sleep, fuck, piss, shit, the whole shebang.

She didn't snag another bird, she just found it in the room, whilst standing exactly in the center of the house, watching the South corner sink.

>on top of that she was a 900 series Terminator

The only classification I remember for Cameron was TOK715, and I believe she was a prototype.

He got fucking pissy

I'd hollow out a hole and put a fleshlight in. Where there's a will, there's a way

it's from supplementary material, called the Terminator Vault

It's considered canon

So, a fully functional glaubot. I can't wait for the future.

Fair enough.

>dem dancer's legs

is there a webm version?