Why do you hate Sup Forums

Why do you hate Sup Forums

Because Sup Forumstards cant keep their shit on Sup Forums

because it's infested with """""""people"""""" like pic rel

Don't like larpers shitskins

it's a place full of dumb inferior wh*te """"people""""

basically this Sup Forums discussions are mostly about feminism and multiculturism and constant "WE WUZ" threads

>You WILL take my virginity, OR ELSE

Because Sup Forumstards ruined Sup Forums

Full of Americans we wuzing over Europe.

Seriously, the bullying against members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since Sup Forums are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in creating OC.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only member of Sup Forums who finds it hard to take pride in this board after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my board from insecure losers here. Why not bully Sup Forums or Sup Forums? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little board? Sup Forums get bullied less than us and yet we are the less degenerate board on Sup Forums.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call a polack a "racist"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth polack man that they are a "nazi"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying Sup Forums, your dividing boards against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now!

Is this pasta?

>Devoted exclusively to american politics and american views of the "outside world"
>Overload of american redditors
>"lol btfo cuck"

Because I have more than three functioning brain cells

Idiots bitching about other idiots.

Posting Sup Forums-related material in a thread almost always derails it.

The moment you try to use logic they use the race / political affiliation / believes card on you.

I love old Sup Forums hate the current one

Holy fucking cringe

They hate us cus they ain't us

God that is cringe

>t. doesn't realize Sup Forums loathes Kekistan

i don't visit it

I liked pol when they were more about conspiracy theories, then the ron paul crowd showed up and everything was 'happening' threads and other bullshit, now the trump crowd has entered and just turned it into a complete cesspit

>hating autistic people
That's quite mean and I'm offended you'd assume such a thing

Jesus Christ this can not be real

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

They fucking love bringing in retards from other websites, especially reddit, then they have the gall to call people who disagree with them redditors.

it's filled with bunch of brainlets who have no grasp of politics whatsoever, they just pick whatever they find cool and edgy and latch onto it. just glance over the dumb generals like trump general or natsoc general. the ridiculous 4d chess meme didnt surface for no reason, it came to be because these fucks dont have a fucking clue whats going on but desparately want to put every trumps action into some kind of realistic stragedy or else their bubble of undisputed worship shatters.

I don't hate it, Sup Forumssters are inoffensive people, they just didn't get enough love from their relatives, they don't get enough love from women either. The emptiness in their soul causes them to distrust everybody else and blame their lack of integration into society on anyone but themselves.

That explain why they follow Trump. He is the same

because i don't care about politics and they bring their confrontational bullshit to every board

always the same arguments, the same buzzwords and the same topics

>tfw only place to discuss memetics and their application/qualities is in more obscure Sup Forums bunkers