what an annoying lady

>shitting out the same shit memes because you saw someone else do it
Change now, Sup Forums.

A galaxy far, far away filled with niggers and British people

>tfw you bypassed the compressor

youtube.com/watch?v=k9tgLnI0fFc

>oi boipassed the cohmpressah
>oi finn ya fookin heeyah dat space ben just bonged the twelfth bluddy bong
>noice catch rei lets hit up the space pub, lemme jost finish gropin dis fine white womyn ogo bongo

how is she so fucking ugly

but that's not your mother

she's cute :)

Just look at her. Really take a look. Fucking stupid. Should've made her 14 or have gone with something totally different. Off-putting seeing a 30 year old make that face.

I would bypass her pussy and head straight for her anus.
:3

>Defending any aspect of TFA

You're better than this user

>I bypassed the training im a jedimaster now :)

I'd let that trashcompactor wrestle my one eyed anaconda.

The most bland looking woman on Earth

It could have really worked actually. I think they should have made Rey out to be this childish, naive girl at heart because she was never raised properly.

REALTALK:
wouldn't bypassing the compressor result in an overload of data/power/whatever-the-fuck-was-being-compressed and short out the circuits?

Is it just me or is she fucking ugly?

Yes

I bypassed the compressor :(8)

It's like overclocking for a space ship, it's how you achieve warp 10

>being this picky about a soft sci-fi/fantasy flick

Is she meant to mirror Anakin or Jar Jar Binks. Seems like Jar Jar if he was more competent.

>just turn ur brian off 2 enjoy it :)

doesn't overclocking result in heating issues?

it came of as
>I bypassed the compressor you idiot! you dont even know your ship you looser!

>tfw you randomly realise you have telepathic powers then end up beating someone in a lightsaber duel after picking one up for the first time

feels good being a strong, inspiring n independent womin

Stop defending technobabble. It's bad when Star Trek does it. It's bad when Doctor Who does it. It's bad when TFA does it. Just confuses the viewer with filler.

CANCER

It can if the device isn't designed to be overclocked and there isn't enough cooling. But they're in space which is cold and it might only be temporary until they get to their next location.

I love Rey!

honestly believe it could've surpassed avatar in box office if it wasn't for her

looks like a fucking goblin

Goddamn is she ugly

Cute but her teef huge like the Queen Alien.

>I bypassed the tri-plasma rectifier

fix'd

What kino is this?

Lucas new trilogy was supposed to be about teenagers, btw.

None. It's a flick.

The Guest

>circuit boards

isnt Star Wars way ahead of 21st century's technology?

>tfw they couldn't even pick a 5/10 actress
>they picked fetal alcohol.chav
>tfw have no face

Her shit tier script, acting, and character only compounded the fiveheadedness

IF A COMPRESSOR IS DESIGNED INTO A SYSTEM ITS GENERALLY A CORE COMPONENT

YOU CANT BYPASS THE COMPRESSOR AND STILL HAVE FUNCTION

OFTEN RELAYS THAT START COMPRESSORS ARE BYPASSED

SHE SHOULD HAVE BYPASSED THE RELAY

BRAVO JJ

>This is the Millennium Falcon? THE Millennium Falcon?! The one that did the Kessel Run in 13 parsecs!

>AY GOVNA YOU CAN TELLIM ACTIN COZ I HAVE A BIT OF AN AXCENT DON OI

Disney employees reporting in.

But that's all Sup Forums is

those aren't the nails of a person that lived the life of a scavenger on a desert planet.

>almost a year has passed
>they're still assblasted about the film even though the general consensus accepts that it's a very competent star wars film
>any weakness the movie has is hyperbolised into a glaring flaw that makes the entire experience and makes the film unwatchable to you
I pity you for not being able to enjoy movie desu senpai

yeah, rey appears to be somewhat overpowered in her use of the force for a beginner (we might get more on that in the EVIII though), and yes, at times the reliance on nostalgia is too apparent like when there was another death star, but it's hardly the piece of shit sjw pandering new hope remake that you make it out to be

Most insulting part of the movie. That and Leia giving MaRey Sue a hug instead of Chewie.

Name 3

Sad but true.

Why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

Further proof that women like to be pandered to with Marry Sue characters that can do no wrong just like them. Disney is a female only company now guys. Give them money or you're sexist.

He knew...

I think TFA is ok.

Be nice to Rey

I was actually really nice to Rey, which you'd know if you paid attention the posts you were quoting instead of blanket-assuming that everyone is triggering you
>tldr; go fuck yourself

FALL OFF THE LEDGE BURY

to be fair, George Lucas has hated Star Wars since 1982. He blames it for ruining his marriage and only held onto the series out of an autistic sense of possessiveness (and to inflate his bank account)

Didn't he write the prequals because he lost all his money in the divorce? Just fuck my Star Wars up.

Is that you Kathy you butthole?

Her mouth is so fucking perfect I love it. I love it when she's happy.

Shame about the coal burning.

I liked the movie just fine but it does borrow too much from ANH and Rey is a bland character that'd fit right in with the prequels.
It did enough new stuff to make way for more interesting sequels.
>MFW I realized if you do the Plinkett test on TFA's characters Rey's is the only one you can't describe
>Even Phasma with 2 minutes of screentime has more personality.