Villain has the exact same powers/abilities as hero

>villain has the exact same powers/abilities as hero
Why does capeshit love this so much?

duality of men, same powers different use, it's up to you what you are etc.

long story short, bullshit.

If you think about it, that happens more in non-capeshit than in capeshit :^)

this show pisses me off. First season it was speedster. Second season was a speedster from a different dimension. Third season its something different and cool. A mysterious alchemist who knows about alternate timelines and can give people powers!....oh wait....he is just being used by a fucking speed GOD.

What power did Red Skull have?

Super-soldier serum from a slightly defective batch that fucked his skin up

The power to save the white race.

Make Hydra Great Again

:thinking:

they have to be the underdog but not TOO much of an underdog

also in fairness the ant-man one makes the movie a lot better, if the climactic fight was just some guy flailing around getting hit by an insect that would not be very good

bad guys with powers like the hero are stronger than the hero. like every time

its because the hero has to defeat a better version of himself to prove not just any one with the power could do the job.

What powerset does Masketta Man have?

A tremendous amount of loyalty in exchange for payment

Wtf I love red skull now

He's definitely /ourguy/

Why is Red Skull saying all of this and not Captain America?

>Third season its something different and cool. A mysterious alchemist who knows about alternate timelines and can give people powers!....oh wait....he is just being used by a fucking speed GOD

This so much, I was glad when it looked like we were getting a different kind of villain then they bust out this giant cgi robot who, get this, is MUCH faster than the last speedster villain

>villain is bigger than the hero

I actually liked Yellow Jacket. At least they tried to build some tension with him and Pym, like a unloved stepson who has a mental disorder.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MOSQUITO MAN NEXT TO BIG GUY!?

*loyalty from firearms

Because America is the bad guy user

>DUDE DARK MIRROR LMAO
>YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ME

Yes. This might come as a surprise to you, but Masketta Man is actually a character in TDKR. He dies in the big, badly choreagraphed street brawl between the criminals and the policemen.

You forgot Doctor Strange (Kaecilius/Mordo), Green Arrow (Merlyn), and Green Lantern (Sinestro).

Savitar is a terrible-sounding idea for a character that somehow managed to be great in the comics.

They should have held off for a couple of seasons before dropping him into the TV series. He requires the story to have a more full and developed supporting cast to really work.

It's been a while since I've seen Spiderman 3 but comics Venom's powers aren't a whole lot like Spidey's
Similarities are mostly aesthetic and he "web-swings" using his flesh and really other than that there aren't any similarities.
Super Strength doesn't count because that's almost every superhero or villain ever.