HEY VASQUEZ

HEY VASQUEZ
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN MISTAKEN FOR A MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGt9QVLg3Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did a single Xeno infect a dog in Alien 3?

NOPE.

HAVE YOU?

Women are strong.

Get over it.

alien 3 was just a giant plothole

>inb4 some comment about her armpits

HEY VASQUEZ

SIT ON MY FACE

Why is it that Vasquez doesn't trigger me, but modern stronk women do?

Bees! Bees have hives, stupido.

Because she's a man

>women trigger me
you are a weak beta male

cos she looked and acted the part unlike most these days.

Also Cameron has a pretty good pedigree with making strong female characters that are actually flawed but still bad mother fuckers.

Because she was just a strong woman, not a stronk womyn

That's what they fucking do, moron.

Idioten.

I love how they got a red headed irish woman to play a mexican.
Hypocrisy.

>When someone said alien she thought they meant illegal alien

fucking stop.

>I love how they got a red headed irish woman to play a mexican.
Growing up I actually believed she had some spanish in her. Then I found out she also played the foster mom in T2. Blown away. Eat your heart out Daniel Day-Lewis.

Domme jongens.

Because you swallowed pills that make it hard to see anything without calling it propaganda.

Imagine the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Mulan or Aladdin coming out today.

You're in for a long 4 years champ

The best part is the actress isn't even Latino

Because for this character it isn't just a trendy affectation.

it has nothing to do with Trump, faggot. That joke was 12 year old level bad.
kys.

>I love how they got a red headed irish woman to play a mexican.

She's Jewish, not Irish.

Why don't they have good lines like this in modern flicks?

>kys
kys my arse

>Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Because the actress is actually a strong woman?

I'm sure most of it is you being a pussy but the thing I always liked about Vasquez was that she looked like sh could kick my ass. Scarlet Johnson and Gal Gadot do not and that always kind of annoyed me but Vasquez looked and acted like that type of character should.

Back when there wasn't enough Mexicans in California that they had to hire a Jew. Best day of my life.

I feel like if Fresh Prince came out today liberals would hate it for promoting gentrification or not being relatable to real black people. They would probably call Uncle Phil Uncle Tom.

hmm

Because it happened before you were born

Because it was the whole point of the movie.

She was not a walking deus ex machina/mary sue who is better than anyone at everything constantly reminding the audience 'girls are strong too'.

She was just what a female military should look.

Because it wasn't*

becuase jews have a strangle hold on every aspect of modern media production-- clever creative writers become less common as nepotism sets in.
not her but still

Because she wasn't a twig wearing high heels. Or a lump of dough like the GoT chick in Terminator gyno or whatever.

She was pretty butch, and so it was believable. At the same time she didn't take down 5 guys twice her size effortlessly. She was a female soldier.

this

>dog
Ya mean OX. Or Dog. Depending on which cut you watch.

>calls people 12
>says kys

my man

what are you doing

Because they said, hey let's cast this woman, she's perfect.

Not, yeaahhhh move aside white males, there's a tough chick in this movie, are you scared?

>implying that wasn't what happened when the show originally aired

This is why I hate the "if x happened TODAY things would be dofferent!", Uncle Phil and the whole family dealt with being called uncle Tom's in various episodes and how they weren't sell outs just because they no longer live in the ghetto.

Isn't that a reference to the actor's audition? I thought she actually made that mistake and showed up to the casting call dressed like and prepared to play a migrant worker.

>kys
WTF does this shit even mean?

>tfw no butch latina gf

Kill YourSelf
although I don't know why it isn't just "KY"

Yeah it's a singular word, no hypenation. People are getting lazy in their abbreviations and acronyms.

So... Do you guys think we might get the Alien: Covenant the next year?

Imagine if Hudson had delivered these lines in a modern movie. He would have been portrayed as the most evil part of the film.

I still wish for TRUE LIES 2 instead of AVATAR 2.

For the same reason Dizzy didn`t trigger you either.

Xeno's don't infect thing, facehuggers do.

Alien 3 had no queen, hence no eggs, hence no fucking facehuggers, hence no chance for infection. Shit doesn't make sense.

Why are you in this thread? It's an actual line from the movie.

Private Hudson: Right, right. Somebody said "alien" she thought they said "illegal alien" and signed up!

Private Vasquez: Fuck you, man!

Private Hudson: Anytime, anywhere.

>Dizzy didn`t trigger you
Well she most certainly triggered something during that shower scene.

Heh.

NOICE

youtube.com/watch?v=fGt9QVLg3Pc

This is corny as fuck. Imagine this being made today.

I think it's because it's not about them overcoming the fact that they're a woman like, for example, GI Jane or that show where she plays baseball against men, or that ALL FEMALE!!!!! Ghostbusters.

>b-but you're a woman!
>yeah. I'm a woman. deal with it.
That shit is just cringey, like they're coping with some kind of disability. An actual strong woman wouldn't need to address the fact that she's a woman every 5 minutes, she'd simply get on with it, right alongside the men, and she'd handle the banter like Vasquez does, and take care of business like Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley do.

Apparently Ripley was originally written as a male character and the female aspect was added without any reworking of the script. Want a good female character? Write a good character, make the character female. Don't start with "Female" and work around that.

>childhood is idolizing "Aliens".
>adulthood is realizing "Alien" is far superior.

PC game? No thanks.

I liked the Dark Horse comics.

The queen from Aliens was carrying facehuggers like lice on its body to try and save some of its babies. The facehuggers dispersed through the ship. One got Ripley, one got the dog when the lifeboat crashed.

ALIEN Cubed was a complete clusterfuck regarding its Pre-Production.

Other way round boy

>its a deluded libpost

>posts have political leanings outside of Sup Forums

This Bruno Mars lookin ass.

>weakest comeback ever
Hudson is literally a man. He can't be mistaken for something he already is.

because the movie doesn't make her strength a focus of her character, she just IS strong.

It wasn't so much the line itself but the way she delivers it that sells the insult and shows she can handle the bantz.

>childhood is idolizing "Aliens".
>Teenagehood is """realizing""" "Alien" is far superior.
>Adulthood is realizing you only thought that because it made you sound smart, and that Aliens is by far a more entertaining and engaging film.

She was calling him a pussy. Mad bantz.

do you happen to have autism?

t. low functioning autist

she actually looked stronk, not just some bullshit where we're supposed to suspend disbelief that pudgy emilia clarke is tough becuz feminism

>entertaining
that's what plebs say when they want someone to accept their pleb taste

Remember when she joined the twerk team and ass clapped an alien to death

>she was the Irish mother in Titanic
What the hell

hey that's John Connor's step mother

You always were an asshole, Gorman..

I am intrigued.

That knife scene still makes me tense.

>autism: reloaded

I don't think I could handle moar of this

It's a music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ

Jesus Christ those pits deserve a movie of their own.

>tons of alien and aliens threads on Sup Forums lately
>decide to watch them
>they're actually really fucking good

thanks Sup Forums

DISGUSTING

Why would you do this to me?

>american culture

Bad Taste Terry detected

He's fine, dear, Wolfie's just fine. Where are you?

Mulan would be heavily criticized because the woman had to hide her womanhood, work her ass off to compete with the men, and never once defeated a man in single combat, instead relying on other tools to gain victory. The only men in the movie who display sexism are the good guys, Mulan's father does not come off as malicious, she takes her father's place not because she feels she has something to prove, but because she's concerned for her dad's wellbeing, and Mulan returns to a traditional female role at the end of the movie.

Mulan is an SJW's nightmare.

Nope. Not how this works. Sorry!

She's also the female cop in Lethal Weapon 2 who dies when her diving board explodes.

>my young-self watching that scene

This is the same for everything. Write a good character and work in the rest.

Now characters can be writen for specific purposes. Somethings, obviously, are exclusive issues only a mother might have. Since the perspective of the father is different. The same goes for a gay/straight characters really. It doesn't matter if a character is gay or straight for most stories. Its just "insert love interest here".

The issue with modern shit is the obvious attempts at inserting people for purely racial/sex based reasons, not always the best candidate.

Ironically this leads to tokenism. Oh better have a token black character and a token empowered womyn.