Max Weinberg was the greatest sidekick in the history of television

Max Weinberg was the greatest sidekick in the history of television.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSMa2eHZpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=r6oHPndvlsI
mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzEmTf7TNII
youtube.com/watch?v=P8x1pPd1SgM
youtube.com/watch?v=VgM_WFUPhBM
youtube.com/watch?v=kMqv7cHqPNc
youtube.com/watch?v=y4MDnMFudSI
youtube.com/watch?v=HFwvq-x6w_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the year two thousand....

IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAAAAAAAAND

[ASS]

I actually agree. Andy is cringy aas fuck and talks too much.

Max was perfect for the role. Conan would break his balls all the time and his reactions were pretty funny in general.

Noone could take the bantz like Max

A king amongst men

>if Weinberg was still on the show he would have several super serious asides in which he cucks and jives against Trump

Thank God we don't have to see that.

>Max Weinberg staring blankly
>Joel and his male asian prostitutes
>Vigoda with Lime!
>In the year twooo thousaaaaand

IT SURE IS user

The running joke about their lack of chemistry never got old. Made me laugh every time Max would just respond to Conan's question with "Yes."

Don't forget

>the only angry nagger approved by a major network

Joel was underrated

Why didnt he follow Conan? Is he died?

I watched the posted Writer's Strike episodes posted by Conanbro and now I miss Max. I hope he's ok.

>/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=gSMa2eHZpYc

oh wow conan is big leagues now i havent watched in a while better check it.

>its the same show.

>Why didnt he follow Conan?

Because touring with Bruce Springsteen. I've heard his health isn't that great these days however

>tfw resurgence of classic conan threads

I love it.

he had a heart attack. drums are good anaerobic exercise until that shit happens. then it's probably best not to do it too often.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6oHPndvlsI

What did they mean by this?

Conan is my comedy hero and I despise his TBS show. I don't think fans of Late Night watch it anymore.

Clueless Gamer was pretty good though.

You say that like its a bad thing
I think its pretty neat that no matter how big or little his show gets, its stayed pretty consistent in quality for years. (for better or worse)

>those writer's strike eps with the zipline and turtle racing

Incredible.

Might as well post this for those who missed it on Thanksgiving. Here's all the Writer's Strike shows:

mega.nz/#F!EptEAK4b!nw4OO5EWtXh4MDR1UtI1SA

Important: Do not download it as a ZIP. If you do, it will eventually pause and you'll have to wait hours before you can resume downloading. Double click each episode and download them individually.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=rzEmTf7TNII

I always felt the best comedy happened when all three were there, kinda like the little rascals.

Conan was the guy with the big mouth : TODAY WE'RE GOING TO THE LAKE!
Andy was the little fat kid who'd agree with Conan all the time : yeah conan, the lake! the lake is a great idea conan! you're the man!
And Max was the guy who'd pee in the lake from the shore and just give you that face like he was gonna fondle your little sister if you complained.

And then there's Labamba..

(((Weinberg)))

this is still one of my favorite remotes he's done:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8x1pPd1SgM

>I already told you, I want pancakes.

That woman is such a humorless cold bitch.

kek

>tfw you realized that walker, texas ranger was an actual show and not just conan joke

Walker told me I have aids.

When late night talk shows were good.

Walker told me I have diabetes.

Conan needs to quit the TBS show and do a travel show.

I've seen that idea suggested by tons of people and it just sounds so right. Conan is at his very best when ad-libbing with real people. This NEEDS to happen in our lifetimes.

Guy has a young family he isnt gonna go travelling like some deadbeat dad

Max Weinberg is easily one of the best but Paul Shaffer is GOAT. Paul and David from Late Night into the early years of Late Show were amazing.

Really? I was found Paul to be extremely annoying, but I never saw him in the early years.

The later years Paul took a more passive role in the show and only appeared in a few bits over the years but the early years were some of the best. Their remote segments are especially good, you can probably find them on youtube.

>that segment where they go get a beer and don't say a word to each other

>I actually agree. Andy is cringy aas fuck and talks too much.
Fucking this. Conan being made to squirm alone when his jokes were dry and with only uncooperative Max and other band members to throw to was best. Andy trying to be funny just ruins it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgM_WFUPhBM
KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=kMqv7cHqPNc
youtube.com/watch?v=y4MDnMFudSI

Reminder that Jeff Goldblum was the greatest interview guest in the history of television

I completely forgot about this guy

He always kills it, he's such a natural eccentric.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFwvq-x6w_E