I think this is the worst Christmas movie of all time

>I bet you can't find another that can beat it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsZ4L4HwUFs
youtu.be/3lgcViU45Fs
youtu.be/Mhev_TsgOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=zocF5vFARKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you pleb. Jingle all the way is straight chistmaskino.

Put it on every year

ughh howard these fucking cookies

>home alone
>home alone 2

What about the sequel with Larry the Cable Guy?

kill yourself

I'll end myself really soon...

6/10 bait

youtube.com/watch?v=VsZ4L4HwUFs

Anything for you Mr. Jacob's and don't forget your my numba one customer

But that's wrong retard

It's up there with Stewart in Its a Wonderful Life

Fight me

PUT THAT COOKI DWN
NAO

>It's a let's take Christmas back to its roots movie
>the end result isn't a huge feast, to get the family together, since there was a good chance the old, the sick and the otherwise feeble wouldn't survive the winter

>home alone 2

Why is the President Elect in the shittier version of home alone?

Because Home Alone 2 takes place in New York City, inside a building that Trump owned at the time.

That was his price for allowing them to film in the Plaza. That cameo. That's it, didn't ask for a dime. For the movie King of New York, where Christopher Walken's gangster character sets up shop in the presidential suite of the Plaza, Trump's asking price was that Walken take a picture with his wife Ivana, who was a fan. That was it. You can film your movie here for a picture.

Ofc that was his price. What the fuck is Trump gonna do with more money?

Idk he could have been an asshole and demanded a huge amount or flatout refused to let them film there. Most people get an insatiable taste for money once they get their hands on it and nothing is ever enough, theres always more to wring out

>King of New York
love that fucking movie

Such an underrated flick, I watch it every time I see it on somewhere and it never gets old. Better than New Jack City, functions nicely as a quasi sequel to Scarface. Frank White for President

>>King of New York
>love that fucking movie

t. nu-male

>I watch it every time I see it on somewhere and it never gets old
Same here, I must have seen it at least 30 times at this point. Probably my favorite gangster film

I liked how the people he told to come and see him at the Plaza if they were looking for work, evidently did because they can be seen among the ranks of Frank's gang later

I never even noticed that, cool. I'll look out for it on my next watch

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

shut the fuck up

fuck you

asshole

Christmas with the Cranks

Oh, fuck you... The movie is good. Contrarian faggot.

Second. Awful all around. Dewey was the only good part. Dear sweet baby Jesus savior of the world seeing what's her face all wrinkly in a bikini tanning was so uncalled for

Scrooged

i think you mean second best you faggot
Die Hard will never be topped. get fucked.

>what is gremlins, Alex
Also the thread is about the WORST you illiterate Mormon

FUCK YOU

Gremlins is definitely the best Christmas movie

I'm surprised they didn't set the sequel during Christmas. Maybe they figured it would be too similar to Die Hard since they both had office building settings

This is without a doubt the worst Christmas movie ever. Looking at the poster alone is making me nauseous.

looks like one of those generic ensemble films that were all the rage in the 00s

>Not liking Kino all the way

pleb

That's exactly what it is. A quirky family getting together on Christmas and solving all their problems. Featuring a gay disabled interracial couple.

This film is fucking great, end yourself

I saw this film when I was a preteen and it was the worst film I ever saw in theatres.

It set a deep seated hatred for Sarah Jessica Parker in me.

"Two thumbs up"

I never saw this. How is it connected to the original? Is Larry the kid from the first movie all grown up?

youtu.be/3lgcViU45Fs

>Featuring a gay disabled interracial couple.
Here's the cringiest scene in the movie:
youtu.be/Mhev_TsgOBw

30 year old man detected

youtube.com/watch?v=zocF5vFARKk

forgot pic

Fucking Tumblr

>someone wrote this scene and then filmed it

worst you mean best

Made it to 1 minute.

Holy shit, that expression is priceless.

It's not connected in any way and is absolute shit, forever stained my good memories of the first one desu.

>cate blanchett
>foot horseface
>luke wilson
>the gay nigger and jew
I lasted 40 seconds, only because was typing this meanwhile

>cate blanchett
claire danes, same difference