439k retweets

>439k retweets

Why is Trump such a fucking roastie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

35% robots

>Delete your account

After you go to jail

>newfag shill
>using slang/memes it doesn't understand yet

Most of the reshares I've been seeing on FB have been his response to it.

>544k likes
Why?

>Likes and retweets from bots somehow count for something besides showing how universally unloved you are, to the extent that you have to fake it

Top kek cunt

>le delete your account xDDD

I wish I could deal the bantz like shilldawg

Why doesn't he say this

BEEP BEEP BOOP

HILLARY WOULD MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT

BOOP BOOP BEEP

does this site work again?

Because he's retarded.

> And while Trump was claiming he's doing well with Latinos, protesters outside San Jose, Calif. got raucus.
> And while Trump was claiming he's doing well with Latinos, protesters outside San Jose, Calif. got raucus.

I hates niggers and I hates Jews.

Oh Hillary, you're like if I had a feisty grandma who said something funny on the COMPUTER and it got popular, but really like if she was a rich, crooked, power-mad old bitch rape enabler and pathological liar with a paid staff of SJW fags and hags who made up all her shit. Yeah, just like that. So cute.

No, because it isn't persuasive.

>roastie
lurk more shill

Anyone got his reply? I want to save it so I can shut these fggots down. This is the 1000th post on this bullshit.

Sry but her crew did exactly this. Stay mad faggot. I'm a #cruzmissle now

Which reply?

rump fell right for the b8 and tweeted some lame try hard reply.

rump keeps getting his shit rekt this past couple week

You've completely convinced me, friend

I'm now a #Clintoris

Oh this ?

>trump
>xy
>roastie

back to r/Sup Forums you go.

Didnt someone prove that Hillary has like half a million twitter bots following her?

Danke, Hans.

>It's just bots guise!
There are thousands of people on Twitter that think that the Tweet was genius. That's a huge problem.

Yeah. Did you think the Hillbot meme was a joke?

Keep telling yourself that Correct The Record

>Trump makes a popular insult
>BTFO

>Hillary makes a popular insult
>ITS JUST BOTS REEEEEE

Fun fact: You all have autism

#Clintoris

This is best one yet

Good thing bots can't vote

Not really, there are literally millions of faggots everywhere. The fact she has fake Twitter bot followers is pathetic as fuck

They both have bots, most hugely popular twitter accounts do, but Hillary's interns were really obvious about it

300k likes in 3 hours with a 95% like to retweet ratio at the time isn't believable in the slightest

Fun fact: high-functioning autistic people are smarter than you.

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

maybe liberals really did find "drumpff" funny after all....