What if Clinton wins?

What if Clinton wins?

She's ahead in the polls and she doesn't even have to talk about policy, just insult Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just took him two tweets and one facebook post to wipe the floor with her yesterday.

Misogyny revival is right around the corner and SJWism is collapsing in on itself. Between that and Hillary's criminal investigations, Trump probably has a healthy chance to win, if not turn it into a landslide.

>What if Clinton wins?

WW3 Starts.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Look at the polls.

Trump can win, if he can just convince everyone that Hillary is racist against white men.

the wild thing is Obama definitely still believes this. politics are so theatrical it makes my head spin

AAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

>
>

He hasn't even started on her yet. Give it a week and she'll get the same that Cruz, Rubio and all of those cucks got

That was a hellish burn, though. Three words. Her team must had been working for years for that one.

She will win.

All she has to do is show up because Trump is so bad.

That tweet is fake.
They've been at it for over a month.
>11th of November
>H-He hasn't even started on her yet

this is the end of trumps campaign says the nervous guy for the millionth time

Expect a rollercoaster ride in polls for the next few months. We won't get any concrete support until the debates.
Also there we're those polls that came out that compiled more dems and shitted of independents, even though they polled more independents than dems or reps and over half of them were pro Trump.
Remeber msm is against Trump, they portrayed Hitlery as a glowing gold goddess on ccn

Dat rare flag tho senpai

If Hillary is president and you post anything she doesn't like, I guess she'll ask you to delete your account.

And by "ask", I mean, attack you with federal agencies until you comply. Obama already did a test run with the IRS for that. Worked pretty damn good.

>Change nothing

To this day, no one sees that it's a compliment. You change nothing into something.

This is some dank devil lettuces.

Insulting their opponents is the only thing liberals know how to do.

unbelievable irony

Crooked Hilary will win.

Britain won't get out of the EU.

You all know it's true, fuck this gay earth.

yes! we should all agree to never vote for someone who insults people!

It's pretty simple OP, I have a plan for her winning as well.

I'm gonna become a cop.
Simple rules for being a cop in Hillary's America.

1: let black people do anything they want.
2: get to keep my guns and buy more guns.
3: let refugees do anything they want.
4: buy more guns and keep prepping.
5: follow the laws but whenever I see a chance to fuck over a leftist, or not help them I will.
6: try for SWAT and Riot patrol.

7 & 8 is become a Freemason and marry a Jewish woman.

Plan for everything OP. They do.

how about if she shows up in manacles and a orange jumpsuit?

When trump comes up with some policies maybe clinton will tear them apart.

Unless you think building a wall is a policy.

If Clinton wins it is 4 more years of Obama.

I'm okay with it but my vote is for Trump.

>talking about policy

Everyone is so focused on flinging insults at each other I doubt they even got a policy planned yet.

> expert of deletion

Danks for corregging da regord

>vexillological failure
kiwi opinions are verboten until you fix that flag

REEEE

National polls don't matter.
California, Illinois, and new York going hard blue offsets a bunch of states.
You gotta look at state polls