Do leftists really get angry if you celebrate the 4th of July?

Do leftists really get angry if you celebrate the 4th of July?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bk7bcRlGYuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

Liberals? No. Leftists? Probably, because Marxist orthodoxy maintains that the USA is the physical manifestation of Satan.

Anyway, most people in the USA love to celebrate the Fourth of July with good cheer, beer, and barbecue.

They don't have the same interpretation of it.

Like trudeau with canada day, tweeting "diversity is our strength". If he were more sincere he'd spit on any notion of canada day, but effectively it can be turned into a more benign holiday of generic mostly meaningless celebration

lmao dont trust comics or observations made by boomers, they haven't been outside since the beginning of their menopause

you'd have to be pure autism to hate july 4th, even more than the comic author
and that's quite a challenge

No, it's just a false narrative pushed by the right to pretend they're winning some imaginary victory just by being alive on July 4th.

What the fuck? Of course not. The only people that don't celebrate the 4th of July are edgy teenagers and college students of either side.

Kinda curious,
Anyone have any Twitter caps from last year about it?

Is it some kind of holiday?

>those posts
>leaf flags

to quote generation kill:
"when push comes to shove even rolling stone picks up a gun"
youtube.com/watch?v=bk7bcRlGYuQ

Independence Day

>Wanting twitter caps

Why? After actually searching some of the hilarious ones about BLM to see if they were real I started to realise it was nothing but an endless sea of 1 tweet throwaway accounts made by someone (Hmm, wonder who) to make collages with and post on Sup Forums

Because the exact same claims are made in regards to Canada Day, the same group of old people writing for some website that is bound to have "conservative" in the URL claiming how the left just totally hates Canada Day and other stupid shit.

But it is a shitty movie. Why are you celebrating it?

It's the day when Americans get together and celebrate what it means to be American. Typically nothing but gorging on 10,000 calories of BBQ and drinking beer until someone ends up in the hospital with their thumb blown off from their a gun or a firework.

Search Florida news websites on July 5th for some excellent entertainment.

Do Canadians even care about Canada Day?

It honestly sounds like it's your version of Waitangi Day, where everyone is just happy they have the day off

Yes, it's by far the biggest celebration day of the year. Every public gathering place in any urban area is packed to the brim and it tends to be a 24 hour warzone worth of fireworks.

>celebrate what it means to be American
So they just shit their pants?

lol, Russian-bro you can visit and stay in Canada for as long as you like! Ameri-fats BTFO!!!

Ironic pic since Hilary wanted to make burning the US flag illegal.

So original and funny!!

>Do leftists really get angry if you celebrate the 4th of July?

Not really. Ironically the left are more patriotic than the right since they're more likely to encapsulate the founding ideas of this great and beautiful nation while the right falls for cult of personalities and strongmen who seek to dismantle our freedoms.

the left are more patriotic.
that's why I've decided to become a loyalist and dixie independence advocate

That's ok too.

>south secedes
>US becomes 15% whiter
pls go

>Side that is notorious for spitting on war vets
>Patriot

Okay

>Side that doesn't question authority and let's their leader diminish the prestige of the office because muh liberal tears

>Patriot

alot of democrats are patriotic , sjw's are a big minority in the dem party but arent a majority

>Side that threatens to move to Canada if they lose an election
>Patriot

Not now but eventually maybe. I do think that showing patriotism in public after Trump got elected might cause problems or disdain in big liberal cities.

t. heart of chicago, not suburbs or any of that nonsense

>their leader diminish the prestige of the office
>t. guy that voted for Barack "If I had a son, he'd be Trayvon" Obama

US's independence days are more like a parody than celebration of their independence

I've always look at it as firecracker day and nothing more.

>Marxist orthodoxy maintains that the USA is the physical manifestation of Satan.
Opium of the people, etc.

I like the part where the white house explodes.

Checking the twitter hashtag (and twitter is mostly retarded American liberals) there isn't any stupid outrage, it's mostly weird conservative post.

Why would I ever want to go to Canada?
But that's what you guys do.

Here they can't hide behind a kekstani flag, can they?

Stop using American inventions

Is that guy going to invent something right now?

how does it feel knowing that most of the modern day shit your using is American?

Actually it's mostly asian.

Internet isn't

lol at letting a ruskina get to you, they are literally nothing

go to sleep dude

...and hardware it using is asian. What's your point?

Nah. Conservatives just have this thing where they think they are the only true Americans.

You have a poor grasp of what the internet actually is.

If it wasn't for a Brit the internet would still be a military and education intercommunication tool and websites wouldn't exist.

>american complaining about overdone jokes
Lmao

In Spain young leftists beat you up for carrying the flag