Americans never bother converting their temperature to degrees for me

>Americans never bother converting their temperature to degrees for me

umm what the hell?? rude much? Has anyone noticed they talk on the internet as if the whole world is American

I mean degrees C obviously

thats because we could care less about you faggots get with the shits what are you a third world country lmao

We use F for FREEDOM not C for COMMIE

T. Chad - go back to jerking off your water-polo buddies, BITCH!

Fahrenheit is the superior system for measuring weather and room temperature. It's calibrated so that 0 degrees is extremely cold in the dead of winter and 100 degrees is extremely hot in the dead of Summer. Celsius and Kelvin are better for science.

haha good one Canada! #rekt

>could care less

>could care less
Then why don't you?

Basically this

Wow who'd have guessed two amircunts would be sucking each other off over their apish system of measurement :^)

0 degrees celcius water freezes, 100 degrees celcius water boils

human body is 60% water

Amerilads are mostly alpha chads so you should expect them to be dominant and not conform to our inferior metric system

I live with these stupid cucks

why are americans so rude and unconsiderate with the rest of the world? aren't they the only ones using Farenheight ?

5*(°F-32)/9=°C

Fahrenheit is based though

there are communist countries who use metric and celsius

you don't want to be like the commies do you?

yes, also those stupid fat ignorant sons of whores have the most retarded way to write down date
day month year is fine
year month day is fine
but these autistic dogs have month day year? where's the logic in that? no logic, just transfat flowing through their veins

>water-polo
No one plays that here. You should have said lacrosse buddies or crew team buddies.

well it makes sense to me

t. spic

>as if the whole world is American
Well culturally and politically they own almost the whole world.
Militarily they own like 70% of the world.
I wish they owned 100% of russia 2bh, especially economically.

Glory to the United States of America!

Bad words comrade, soon you will trip out of a balcony

lmao nice one

38ºC isn't extremely hot for me, I'm used to it. I don't think -18ºC is extremely cold for the average Finn, either.

This is the correct answer

Yeah it would

i dont want to be fat

the whole internet might as well be american considering how many american posters there are compared to other English language posters..
Your on an american site to ffs.

this is /international/ where people from all around the globe come, its only like 1 quarter americans
the board you are thinking off is Sup Forums (american /politics/) where its over 50% americans and the quality is really low

>from all around the globe
do you honestly still believe that countries and the people from different cultures are equally relevant, interesting and important?
why would i care about an opinion of some fucking bosnian or albanian? would you listen to what some old useless alcoholic on the streets of the city where you live thinks about international events or politics?

What's really weird is when non-americans, specially non-anglos, use imperial to describe their height and penile length.

I do it out of consideration for them. The same way you speak English.

But this is Sup Forums

I was just remarking to an associate this morning how unfortunate it is that the rest of the world doesn't use the imperial system,

converting from their nonsense units to our own is a nuisance

If we're going by pure numbers, Month-Day-Year actually makes sense. Think about it. There are only 12 months, which is less than 29-31 days within that month, which is less than the infinite nunber of years. Numerically speaking, it's going from smallest number to biggest number.
But what do I know, I'm just some stupid American on the internet.

>But what do I know, I'm just some stupid American on the internet.
Exactly. Stupid burger.

not him, but I rarely meet a canadian that isn't a full blown idiot

Because the only Canadians willing to go the good ole US of A are retards

I visit Canada

Canada is just America-lite so it makes sense that you would only meet retards, you stupid burger

At 0 degrees Fahrenheit you're pretty cold, at 100 degrees Fahrenheit you're pretty hot

At 0 degrees celsius you're kinda cold, at 100 degrees celsius you're fucking dead.

I love Aussies

So you're admitting that your country is full of retards, and that you, stupid Canadian, are one of them?

>burger can't put two and two together

>Says Canada is just America-lite
>Canadian doesn't realize that he has now made it so that he can't insult america without insulting himself
I we're retarded, then you are too now, unless maybe you want to give up on your shitposting?

>using communist units
Maybe you should stop being a faggot.

desu I write the month out, then the day, and the year
ie: July 4/17

>unless maybe you want to give up on your shitposting?
How about you stop baiting?

when is the last time you boiled

For some reason I can guess the outside temperature accurately in C and not in F.

this

why retard americans have to do everything wrong

Yeah, thanks for proving my point.

that a big boi