Why the hate for Deadmau5? The two albums I've listened to, FLOABN and 4x4=12, are both great albums...

Why the hate for Deadmau5? The two albums I've listened to, FLOABN and 4x4=12, are both great albums, 9/10 and 8/10 respectively. He's a fun house artist, and although he isn't a huge innovator and doesn't do anything too unique, his music is just so much fun. Why do people hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwM_eBAnUQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-B_KECcXIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do people hate him?
because we're not 15

Because the bros liked him.

>Deadmau5
>hate
why would anyone hate /ourguy/?

g2bed joel

go 2 bed joel

He's kind of a whiny douche bag sometimes and like you said his music isn't innovative but at least its high quality I'll give it that.

Kanye West is also a douche, but he's widely considered to be one of the best rappers there is

>tfw While (1

>but he's widely considered to be one of the best rappers there is
no he isn't.

He has enough money to buy public opinion. Deadmau5 doesn't.

fuck off, Joel

artist evolve or else they fall of the map

youtube.com/watch?v=OwM_eBAnUQ0

best one yet

Kanye is amazing though

he has his perks

i think he hates that his most of his audience is 17 and under

back to playign diablo 3, joel

The dude literally decked out his Ferrari in Nyancat decals, causing the company to sue him for his faggotry.

He also used to run a Minecraft server, to say nothing of the fact that he was invited to TI, aforementioned botched performance aside.

He's very well aware his audience consists of teenagers and has been taking advantage of that fact for years.

He has the money. He just doesn't buy public opinion with it.

while was really good imo. 2016album felt like something he would have made if he had better equipment in the Vexillology/At Play era. In other words: trash, but high-quality trash.

even he tweeted that he hated it

He can make some nicely-refined sounds, but his songs are pretty meh overall. He's also way too angsty for someone in his mid-30s.

Also, that piano album/EP/whatever was pretentious

>he's widely considered to be one of the best rappers there is
LMAO by who?

Many critics

Most of his music is repetitive and boring but Strobe is one of my favorite electronic songs

>he isn't a huge innovator and doesn't do anything too unique
this in addition to his manchild personality is what turns people off
he seems to always have this air of pretentiousness when it comes to other peoples music
should be recognised for putting skrillex on the map though like the stars aligned for that kid

he's good. he knows how to make a listenable sound.
I also like his music,
He was hated though because he was widely *overmarketed. toward the youth.

(plus are you guys smoking crack? w://2016 was ten times better then his early shit, that's the reason for the hate in the first place.)
he would gain like, ten thousand street cred if he whipped out those modular and made like... basically anything on an album with them though.

>Kanye West is also a douche
go watch family guy you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-B_KECcXIA

OMEGAZULUL

so he uses similar drums? Is that what I am supposed to get out of this?

The song structures are largely the same, which is amusing since he has been known to criticize other musicians for making songs that are too similar to one another

It's a formula that works

he just seems to get really angry when other people find a formula that works
see - literally any edm artist that became more relevant than him at any point

go to bed joel

And it gets boring pretty quickly

I really like the continuous mixes of his albums because it all feels so natural. If you listen to it outside of the continuous mix, it would feel more like separate songs than one long piece, which would make it more repetitive.

>critics opinions = fact

>implying Kanye isn't a douche
get out of the house more often

That's fair

I would find the tracks extremely repetitive, but with a continuous mix, it feels like it evolves throughout the album as one long piece instead of a bunch of formulaic tracks. I can't listen to a single track of his, but the albums are good.