Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFTxoNMjmiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7MZJAuk57SU.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Brazil
But it's really a shit

mei a best, azula a shit

Brazil and it isn't even close

we love to hate and love our country. In the end we just can't live without it to the point of spamming everywhere

i wish you would just love your country
yeah, your politicians are corrupt as shit and the economy is bad. most countries are like that, though. most countries don't have delicious acai and lovely bunda, so the other joãos should stop complaining

I love my country tho :D I've been able to travel a lot and I know what makes my country special

>someone talk shit on the US
>"fuck off faggot"
>someone complements the US
>"whyuld you complement this shithole?"

estou feliz :)

é nois brother :)

The real answer is Spain

There's one Australian who seems to think this place is hell on earth (it isn't)

you get to say cunt in public and otherwise bant relentlessly
not to mention your news anchors are fucking hysterical
australia seems amazing

not the person u replied 2 but the fuck u been talkin to? wat u mean hysterical? i dont understand this fuckin post 1 god damn bit

Every Slavic and Southern European cunt, Brazil, and ASEAN's. As said though Americans can be quite bipolar about the subject.

kys

France
Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=tFTxoNMjmiQ

fuck u dont u say that bullshit to me

It's not self-hating when it's the truth.

I love my country. It's still shit tho, you get used to it

What about the australian fauna?

meme

unless you live out in woop woop it's no big deal. Don't think anyone has died from a spider bite in quite a while. You get snakes here and there, but you have to be fucking retarded to get bitten by one. Box jellyfish and blue ringed octopuses are a bit fucked though, but they're not too common.

>Romania
>Poland
>India
>Israel
>Argentina
>Russia
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Italy
>Spain

Nu Ziland is among them.

I hate some aspects but love some aspects.

But overall I don't hate it.

probably brazil.

i dont see people saying OH I LOVE BRAZIL ITS SO GOOD but i sure see EVERY brazilian flag and EVERY brazilian person irl shittalk brazil in ABSOLUTELY every aspect and every chance they get.

think they might be a bit honest mate

it's pretty common the opposite too irl to be honest. like saying "I am brazilian and I never give up" or singing the national anthem with proud, I mean look at this youtube.com/watch?v=7MZJAuk57SU. We are just shittalkers and emotional.

I am not your mate you wide-eyed monkey

irl i met brazilian who always shittalked his country, it was #1 topic for him i think.
but quite sure if someone else shittalked it he would be anally anguished :^)

wow that's rude

How true is pic related?

diaspora are usually a special case because they left their family and everyone and everything they like behind, so they need Brazil to be shit. Brazilians are simply not objective people, we speak with our hearts and not really objectively

Argentina is amerindian-man.

The US deserves to suffer for betraying our king King George. We're based on treason. Fuck the Founding Fathers. Let's rejoin England.

>but quite sure if someone else shittalked it he would be anally anguished :^)
You're absolutely right. This is brazillians for you

very true
also noongah only applies to the south west

FUCK OFF CUNT IM NOT SALTY AT ALL!!!!!!

>>>/reddit/

>Always want to visit Siberia
>Russian posters says it is shitty
>Always want to see the Kremlin
>Russian posters says it is shitty
every single time

Two countrymen bashing their country isn't an invitation for foreigners to join in.

Spain, Brazil, Russia

>offenders
It's literally always the truth.

*boos focus on the positive and on the good advertising, while people who actually live in * see if not the whole picture then at least have hands on experience with both sides of it.

Same
>don't go to Moscow, it's ugly and full of bydlo
>don't go to St. Petersburg, it's ugly and full of bydlo
>don't go to the east, it's ugly and full of churka

dont go to moscow it's ugly and full of rude fast pace people + churka + hachi + shit + piss + islam + bad bad architecture when cities meet money sorta

but ABSOLUTELY go to saint pedersburg. as russians say - you haven't lived unless you
1. killed a hohol
2. visited saint pedersburg

Kys

But I want to see the Kremlin and the red square and there's probably good clubs and restaurants there

ok then permission granted
*poof*

>Israel
>Spain

wat

Thank you proxyfag
Spainards absolutely do in this board

are you not a scare of being kidnapped and killed and being put into a snuff film?

literally all the most horrible gore videos I've seen come from Brazil

>visited saint pedersburg

I went to Helsinki, I stayed in Finland for several months, I don't need a visa to visit Russia, and yet I never went to st. bedersburg
why am I so retarded

tai lee is qt but a slut

im physically located in china swear by allah

reggaeton killed your brain cells :^(

We're bipolar about it because many people's patriotism is tied to who's in charge currently.

true that, papi chulo :'(

m8, those thing only happens in places dominated by drug lords and are usually in retaliation of something. These things aren't normal at all, we are a big country and every single people got a cellphone, so a lot of things happen

There's a reason to go to Moscow only if you've already been to all the rest countries in Europe and there's nothing else to see. Memes aside, it's really shitty.

Russia

second hand experience and internet escapism tend to annoy people who happen to live in the country X, especially when it's not a developed country and the one who praises it mindlessly is from a developed country, but he "doesn't care about money"

>papi chulo

Looks comfy
Reggaeton makes you smarter, dumb English teacher
>FELI FELICES LOS CUATRO

>dumb English teacher
my narrow eyed body and my narrow eyed soul has never been insulted so strongly as now
you imply im a wide-eyed subhuman... such insult is only washed away by blood my man.

He() is right tho
You must be dead

The Chinese don't speak two languages, and they wouldn't buy a Sup Forums pass

I don't want to risk it

i'll be staying in my first world country desu

narrow eyed gods are not limited by chinese only

>Broken roads
>A shitload of cars everywhere
>Bad infrastructure
>Comfy
Not when you get here

okey then, if anything I would be more afraid of getting stabbed, bombed for no reason than joining a drug lord faction and being killed horribly, since on that you actually got a choice but whatever you believe

Meme-nations
It's like home then :^) comfy

>first world country
>2343898 confirmed official terrorist attacks in last millisecond
ok sure matey

>In 1783 upon hearing of his impending retirement as commander in chief of the Continental Army in 1783, George III of the United Kingdom, said of Washington,

“If he does that, he will be the greatest man in the world.”

Isn't it to expensive to fly 9 hours or so to see another shithole?

>more likely to win the lottery than to be killed in a terrorist attack
Yeah I'm so scared

#wearenotscared #prayforbritain

I am pretty much certain that the probability of dying by a terrorist attack is bigger than the probability of being murdered here for no reason 2bqf

Ideally I'd travel around most of Europe, from Portugal to Siberia -> Alaska -> Vancouver -> Seattle -> California -> Chihuahua -> Sinaloa -> home

3rd world brazil: surrounded by comfy countrymen

1st world britain: surrounded by rabid shitskin sandpeople in sandpeople attire + a 1.5% chance that one of them will detonate/stab you/shoot you/ram into you on a truck/serially rape your female close ones

hmmm really irishes my car bombs

Sounds interesting, have fun. I hope you won't get beaten by bydlo.

Thanks
Hopefully I don't look too Arab

Russians are pretty bad

leave britain along you third world dogs

pasty_white_brit_gets_gangbanged_by_third_world_hunks.avi

Literally Africa!

need a third opium war to put the chinamen back in their place

Well I was pretty comfy until you tried to "banter" me, you are the one to blame

judging by australia's finest and biggest cities looks like it's chinamen getting put in your place lmao

>Muh it doesn't like like a complete favela hence it's good
Most of noname German cities have better infrastructure than the center of Moscow. That place is in the historical center btw, 15-20 min to red square.

Everyone loves Greece
even Greeks love Greece

Eh Africa is so much worse right?

i would know i live in a chinatown

Romanus 100% sum. Viri Graeci milites mali sunt

you started it

smelly

Wow this looks horrible user i cant believe anyone would live there me myself i live in a mansion on a 20 acre piece of land in the centre of brisbane guarded by 10 abos and all my friends live like this too now that i think about it, truly ruccия в хyй пoшлa yблюдoк хвaтит ныть в мocквe/питepe нopм

Nam feminae Graecae viros Romanos amant

I love everything about this country except for the government.

i lived in Africa for a decade man it was pretty damn miserable desu

>I prevent people from coming to this shithole because it's objectivly worse than any average European city
>They come and say bullshit like "muh not that bad some people live in worse conditions"
Wtf is wrong with you?

>The wealthiest part of the richest African city is representative for the entire continent
You are truly the master of cherry picking

I've been living here my entire life and it is pretty miserable