Lads, I just met Christen Press and Tobin Heath today walking down the street. AMA

Lads, I just met Christen Press and Tobin Heath today walking down the street. AMA

How bad did you sperg out?

Did you press the qt's nose?

Did you spill all your spaghetti or just half of it?

Did you creampie them?

P_rr_ C_c_

I actually did meet Christen Press because my little sister is part of the USA's Olympic soccer development program. She gave me a hug and said I was a good big brother, I was too busy spaghettiing to respond. I also met random men's pro players because they were playing friendlies in my little sis's city.

Did you get a picture of her feet?

Post sister

I didn't sperg out much. I had a nice, brief conversation with them. I knew Christen immediately and was like "You're Christen Press, and you're uhh... Megan... Holiday?" I just couldn't get Tobin's name at the moment and mixed together Lauren Holiday and Megan Rapinoe's name. But once we went our ways I instantly remembered her name. They were actually really nice people, but shorter than they look like on the field. Christen is really beautiful, but sounds like your typical white girl. Tobin is actually a lot more beautiful in person and has a cuter, more sincere personality and looked like she was a lot more into the conversation and meeting new people. Press is more one night stand and Heath is more gf/wife material.

no :(

My sister is Nia Gomez, she plays for Catholic University. Google her if you like.

>The chicano memes were true

>chicano

We're half-swedish, half-cuban. We have nothing to do with chicanos.

To add onto this... I didn't even realize it was them until I got closer. I was across the street and just glanced over at them and thought they were just your typical white girls. But I crossed the street and got closer, within inches, and realized it was them and took the chance to ask them if they played for the national team. Tobin seems rather shy but more engaging. I tried to gather as much info as possible before they continued shopping and headed into Zara.

Isn't Christen Press like half black or something?

>Nia Gomez
CHI

>CHI

We're half swedish half cuban you mestizo faggot

>half nigress
even CHis are whiter than you balsero

No, I think 1/2 white 1/2 hispanic. Her skin tone is like a slightly dark tan and in person is near perfect.

your dad's name is luis and your mother's is beverley
where's the swede part

Damn, Christen is the only cute one in that family

fucking hell, you've ascended

I know, right? I was just as surprised when I looked her up. She has such good genes, beautiful and pretty good at soccer.

Which one of them let you kiss her feet? Or, if both of them let you, which one seemed more into foot-domming you?

>imaginary shitposting
i do that sometimes,i imagine the extremely stupid shitpost i could make and imagine the stupid replies too but i don't make it

look for pics of her dad, he might be a halfie.
also she's from a rich part of LA, i would definitely sperg out if i saw her.

I must say I'm pretty happy with Chilean posters. You show potential

wow, good thread now.

>checking dubs on /po/

kek

Neither :( If one of them would, it would've been Tobin. She's seriously a sweetheart and has such a great smile and personality. For sure she seems like the one to let me kiss her feet.

Pic related is her mom and dad. Don't be fooled, he looks darker in this picture compared to the other ones I found. He's definitely hispanic, just a bit darker.

well some hispanics have african in them, but yeah i guess you might be right after all.
good that she was cool, always seems to be playing second fiddle to morgan. and that penulty miss looked crushing for her.

thanks you

You must not have much experience with Cubans. They all think they're white, they're extremely annoying cancerous spics

And for good reason too. Morgan was better at her trade faster than Press was. But seriously man, come to Chicago if you want to come across Christen randomly one day. I never thought it would happen but I was lucky it happened when it did. I might end up going to one of her games since she plays for some team in Chicago. Not sure why Tobin was here though because she plays in Seattle. I guess they're really close friends since I've been noticing them on the internet everywhere and even at other sporting events together.

I noticed you pay close attention to Press but not as much to Heath haha. Just glad at least one person in this thread is trying to create a constructive convo.

I can't imagine how bad I'd sperg out around Press, especially after fapping to her nude pics

Heath is cool I guess, just like press more is all. Do watch the red stars just for her now and then, but can't drop everything and fly over to watch some women's soccer match in chicagp/bridgeview. also trying to unironically talk about this here is 9 out of 10 times a fool's errand. the 1 that isn't is usually during big games like the olympics or wc.
those were not for fapping.

Not gonna lie, she's just as thicc in real life. But don't worry, you wouldn't sperg out. She's pretty nice and has a charming personality.

True, I guess. I wish more people appreciated Tobin's personality ;_; Are you from Chicago/do you visit often?

Oh I know, hasn't stopped me from having a go each year when they release the pics (I'm fully ready for July 5th)

no much further west. best i could do would be go to a national team game, but missed the last time she was here earlier in the year.
if i do end up going to chicago some time, i'll try to make it in time to watch a game in person. even though from the streams, it seems the majority of the people in the stands are little grills.

That's unfortunate. I wish I could go to a USWNT game! Even though it does seem for girls, you can always go to support your local team. After all, they need your money and it shows them that soccer, especially women's, is gaining popularity in the US because the NWSL is dying. I'll be honest, I haven't watched any streams or any club games for women, just national games, but now that I have a personal connection I might watch a few here and there. Have you met any popular soccer players? Bonus points if they were in the US

no local nwsl team, but go to mls now and then so i've seen some players there. but i don't go to flashy areas, or at least anywhere i would see a pro in the street.

>try to click image file
>click flag instead and get tiny Belize

sexy girl's