It would be a pinnacle of humanity if this album was deleted off the face of the Earth...

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if this album was deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist?

What album is this?

Pink Floyd, from the band The Needle Drop

my diary desu

The Black Parade by MCR.

the death of javier

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel

Its just one of those days
Where you don't want to wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But you want to justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days
It's all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
I think you better quit, let the shit slip
Or you'll be leaving with a fat lip
I think you better quit, talking that shit
Its just one of those days
Feeling like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a bloodstain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back
Cause I'm fucking up your program
And then your stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days
I think you better quit, talking that shit
Punk, so come and get it
I feel like shit
My suggestion, is to keep your distance
Cause right now I'm dangerous
We've all felt like shit
And been treated like shit
All those motherfuckers
That want to step up
I hope you know, I pack a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps going this way, I just might
Break something tonight
I pack a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
Break something tonight
I pack a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
Break your fucking face tonight
Give me something to break
Just give me something to break
How bout yer fucking face
I hope you know, I pack a chainsaw
What!
A chainsaw
What!
A motherfucking chainsaw
What!
So come and get it

I hate this website.

Me too. Addiction is a powerful thing though.

Tough love user.

None of you even could make a simple argument as to why MBDTF is in any way good (which it's not). I guess I win, plebs.

Leave, idiot

Is that what the OP is about? Literally no one read it

Where else am I supposed to go? Reddit doesn't nearly have the interesting threads as here, Newgrounds is all but dead to me, RYM is full of pretentious, elitist morons, and YouTube.... don't even go there. That's a story for another day.

>he thinks arguments are about 'winning' rather than seeing things from a different perspective

YES! IT WAS! DEAR LORD, WHY IS IT THAT MY THREADS ALWAYS GO AWRY AND JUST FAIL TO GO ANYWHERE, WHILE SHIT LIKE "MAKE A STUPID PROG ROCK BAND" GETS 9 BILLION REPLIES AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY? Am I just.... doomed to suffer for the rest of my life?

stop typing so much, I'm not going to read all that

but you didn't make a simple argument as to why MBDTF is in any way bad

>But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist?

MBDTF is meaningless debauchery pretending to be a spiritual endeavor for the idiots of the world.

try outside?

Nice try, you copy and pasted this from the last thread you were bitching in.

This is no time for jokes!

God you come off like such a pretentious fucking faggot

Yeah, because no one else remotely cared, or could refute any of my points!

but it sounds good

none of those are real arguments

You are a faggot.

So are lots of artists and bands that get hated on by Sup Forums. Like I said, IRONY.

Look man, they like it because they like it. You're so bent on proving an objective truth that simply doesn't exist. People's personal biases influence their taste, so some people will like something you hate, and that's life.

>It would be a pinnacle of humanity
stopped reading there due to op's illiteracy. it's a fact that if you expose yourself to products of a lower intelligence class than your own then your mind suffers as a result. do yourself a favor op and delete this thread

It's not that they just hate them, it's that they criticize an artist to pandering to Normies when they simultaneously support a normie rapper themselves. There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

Why do you care?

No wait... Let him finish, I wanna see how much he can embarrass himself.

>He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball.
Actually...

Idiot, I was mocking the OP who posted this drivel:

Dude, egomaniacs gravitate towards egomaniacs. That's all it is. You can stop sperging out now.

I'm not autistic.

Except that that post used pinnacle correctly, namely with the conjunction "the". There can be no "a" pinnacle since it's by definition the only one. But I see I'm wasting my time explaining this to you since you're retarded, as you imply in this post that if Kanye West had "kindness" or "decency" that would make him a better rapper.

>it would be a pinnacle of humanity if
stop throwing around phrases like that if you're going to use them incorrectly
you sound like a middle schooler that wants people to think he's smarter than he actually is

Oh, so you're just an asshole.

That wasn't the point, anyway. I rearranged his "comment" purposely in order to mock him for having the audacity to believe that statement.
And philosophically, one could argue that there are many pinnacles of human achievements, as we have accomplished such marvelous feats.

>one could argue that there are many pinnacles of human achievements
no, one couldn't

>And philosophically...
hehe you really are a psued. can't make shit like this up

You could have edited the comment before reposting it. Also, you're argument is wrong, it's still grammatically incorrect. If the last presumed Pinnacle of human achievement is surpassed, that just means it wasn't the Pinnacle. Take a high school grammar class.

>since the entire inception of this site
>people have criticized bands for being "normie garbage"

normie is a newfag meme and it comes from r9k go ahead and look up how old r9k is i'll wait hint it's not "since the inception of the site"

exposed

Oh, really? So the European Renaissance wasn't a pinnacle? The Enlightenment Age? When the United States ended slavery and granted the freedom, rights and protection of African Americans? When the Industrial Revolution ushered in new technologies? When we invented the Internet, video games, toys and electronics? We might have done such terrible things to ourselves, and Mother Nature, but it's extremely cynical to dismiss all the good we've done to this world as well.

if the us hadn't ended slavery kanye west would likely not have achieved the fame he has today

@76792265
It was bait the whole time. Damn...

They're not pinnacles, because we keep surpassing them. We haven't reached the Pinnacle. Good Lord, are you sure you're not autistic?

HAHAHAHAHA you were a high schooler all along

ya got me, I'll give you that bud

(You)

Link it properly, newfag

okay we get it, you were baiting
you can stop now

He doesn't want to give (you) a (you)

Not op

@76792311
Thanks for the (you) bud ;)

>Take a high school grammar class.
>Also, you're argument is wrong
>You're
>Translates to "You are argument is wrong"
And I need to take a high school grammar class.

And as long as the effects of a pinnacle are still felt today and will continue to reach into the future, it still can be considered a pinnacle. There are more mountains than just one. Now can we please stop arguing this and discuss why Sup Forums rejects other artists for being "Normies" and supports the most popular "Normie" rapper of today?

My question from earlier was legitement, why do you care?

My phone auto filled one word, you're just an idiot. Also, your argument is still wrong. Grammar isn't philosophy, and your justification is weak. Also, you still haven't proven my argument wrong. Taste is subjective.

Because I'm tired of seeing other people try to show good bands and artists to Sup Forums in a friendly manner only to get dismissed for having boring taste, while those same people listen to Kanye, who's just as boring and predictable than the aforementioned other bands. I've said this multiple times, even in my OP. Why is it so hard to get a good answer?

Many mountains, one tallest mountain. Fuck off

why did that guy jam an aux cord down his pisshole?

Do you think every single person here likes Kanye? Do you think they don't like your music because the like Kanye? I don't understand why your so upset about the whole thing my dude

Assholes will continue to be assholes, taste will continue to be subjective, and you will continue to be a colossal faggot with anger issues and too much free time.

>sees melon include this in a post
>posts to Sup Forums
fuck you.

it is just the best when you catch a newfag while they are calling someone else a newfag

Kanye West has been discussed so many times on this board, including my thread, that it's just a cliche at this point. Whenever someone tries to bring in an artist hidden from obscurity, either nobody bats an eye and even remotely cared for said artist, or hates the artist for no legitimate reason. And then when someone tries to do a re-evaluation on an artist/band, the Sup Forumstants shit on that artist and the OP himself for being a normie. There's no middle ground! Where is it, huh? Why can't we just re-elect new Sup Forumscore albums once each month and try and be more open-minded?

(cont.)

And before you call me a hypocrite and say I'm not open-minded, I actually listened to MBDTF 3 times out of morbid curiosity. I didn't particularly enjoy it that much, so I made a post on a thread a while back saying I didn't enjoy it, and some jerk called me a Pleb for not enjoying it. I tried to reconcile and give some compliments towards it, but he just kept insulting me. He then asked what my favorite band was, to which I replied, "Red Hot Chili Peppers." And then he said, "what a loser. Just leave, you stupid normie." I don't know what I did to deserve that, and my anger grew for this album. Funny how just one person can ignite that amount of rage inside you.

Never mind. It's just a mess. I just want to feel welcome on this site without being scrutinized. I just want to want again. Is that too much to ask?

Not if I say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for posting this thread, I'm sorry for angering you, and I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

See the problem is, you're a giant insufferable faggot. Your writing is annoying, you're up your own ass about your opinion, and you care to much what other people think. So no, you are not welcome here.

Can I ever change? Nothing is impossible, right?

arguments arent about 'winning' you absolute unsalvageable failure of a human being

If you want to browse here, lurk more, listen to what you enjoy, and let others listen to what they enjoy. Some people are always going to be assholes, both here and in the real world, just ignore it, and more importantly try not to get worked up over little things. If you dont like an album, just don't like it and move on, other people don't actually care that much

>I don't like MBDTF
literally baby's first thread
why is this still on page one again?

I actually meant that as a joke and wasn't being serious.

Thank you.

Just telling you now, you do not want to see the threads I've been on.....

@76793309
thanks for bumping the thread ;p

Don't apologize for making the thread, it was entertaining. I wasn't mad, I was having a blast. You didn't waste my time, I wasted it by replying. Arguing is what we do here, that's how we socialize.

You're clearly biased calling Kanye an ordinary rapper considering all the innovations he has made for hip-hop and music in general. ITT soyboy is upset that people think his taste in music is shit.

>Kanye fan calling anyone a soyboy

o i am laffin

>le soyboy disagrees with my opinion
bad post user

I'm not saying I like Kanye's music. I'm saying OP is retarded.

We already went through all of this. Everyone made fun of OP for a while, then we all made up. Why are you still bumping this thread?

Oh, wow, I didn't even see this post. Thanks, I guess.