Watch our league

watch our league

Other urls found in this thread:

z2solutions.com/demographics/2016-baseball-season-demographics/
forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2014/10/03/mlb-completely-dominated-local-prime-time-tv-during-the-2014-season/#275a05fa45d4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_South_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of other countries watch NFL and the NBA.

Only you guys can appreciate this garbage.

I thought Japan liked baseball

>North America's two shittiest sports are the most popular worldwide

Hockey and baseball are god-tier. Everything else is cuckold garbage

>durr baseballs dying says man for the 7 millionth time in the last 25 years
espn broadcasts up 21%, fs1 broadcasts up 17%
>only old people watch it
18-49 up 10-15%
All this at a time when tv viewership is falling off a cliff

-US
-Canada
-Mexico
-Puerto Rico
-Cuba
-Dominican Republic
-Panama
-Venezuela
-Japan
-China
-South Korea
-Australia

They all like baseball, also Italy, Netherlands and Israel did well on the baseball "world cup"

im serious
you have no other choice until september

If you watch ours.

Lol that's a rip off of the NBC logo

Summertime baseball is comfy af

No

>tfw baseball is reviving
feels good desu senpaitachi

thanks manfred these juiced balls might be alright after all, just need to put in a pitch clock and we're set

fpbp

>only you guys

Outside of the US, baseball is popular in:
Canada
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Japan
Korea
Netherlands/Dutch Antilles
Puerto Rico
Taiwan

>this garbage
no 1 sport in Australia as a whole is cricket, an ancestor to baseball, which some would argue is even more portracted and boring

I love that baseball is doing fantastic financially and yet the normie faggots never talk about it. I don't have to listen to uneducated niggers on ESPN constantly debate about it or retarded coworkers talk about how "sick" that Lebron dunk was last night bro

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

ever heard of "rich retired white baby-boomers"?
this sport will die the day they die (that means soon user)

>being this ignorant and pompous
Only a Frenchman.

Because you think today's spastic kids could tand whole baseball games? You're just delusional
Core fans of baseball are the oldest, reaching now 65 years ON AVERAGE (that means there are a lot of 70 and 80+ years olds). And theses fans won't magically renew themselves the day they die, because children aren't interested in baseball (less than 5% below 18 years old)

As people get older, the group as a whole turns into more baseball fans, never less. Soccer is a little kids game here, it's always supposedly going to become the big sport because it always polls well with 12 year olds. The problem nobody understands is those 12 year olds grow up and move past soccer.

It's like asking a little kids what their favorite meal is and when the say cut-up hot dogs you assume there will be Michelin star restaurant devoted to making them in 30 years.

Accept now in the digital age, and with all these north american kids getting into fifa, I don't think this retraction will happen. All the US needs to make soccer popular there is some good homegrown players, like Pulisic for example.

>all those literally who "countries"
KEK

>less than 5% below 18 years old
[citation needed]
z2solutions.com/demographics/2016-baseball-season-demographics/
forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2014/10/03/mlb-completely-dominated-local-prime-time-tv-during-the-2014-season/#275a05fa45d4

>Of the 30 teams in Major League Baseball, eleven—more than one-third of the league—had the highest-rated, most-watched local programming in prime time on both broadcast and cable.
>Overall, 17 MLB teams—over half the league—rank in the top 3 in local prime time (7p-11p) TV ratings on their respective RSNs.

The MLB is doing just fine, 50% of viewers are over 55, which means on average you'll get another 20+ years out of them, seems like a good situation to me, even if your ridiculous numbers are true.

>America's Hat
>Commieland
>Literally Who?
>Sup Forums
> Literally Who?
>A US Territory
>Literally Who?

These fucks would rather keep their shit ball and stick sport along with Lard Collide than get with the times. It'll happen one way or another eventually.

>DUDE IT'S 2017 AND YOU DON'T LIKE DIVEGRASS? LOL XDDD

>Playing a sport designed for impoverished peasants is getting with the times
Ok Billy

>The MLB is doing just fine, I s-swear

Baseball is only "popular" because there is multiple month long stretch where it has no other major sport to compete with.

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

NO soccer league in the world will EVER come close to MLB in terms of total attendance and revenue. This must be absolutely devastating for any soccer fan.

>Bangladesh talking about money
By your own argument your country doesn't exist

>France thinks they're anything but a third world country these days

It's not the 18th century anymore, Pierre.

we could carpet your shithole with atomic bombs if we cared about you

CHI

NHL is also popular in many North and eastern European countries

Wow, look at France, the WORLD POWER over here all of a sudden!
What century are you living in?
>carpet your shithole with atomic bombs
kek and then you'd surrender to them

the offseasons sync up so well too

Japan, Korea and Taiwan loves baseball a lot, Korea and Taiwan had lot of JP influence on it

Football is bigger in Korea tho

Only beacuse WC, but before WC Baseball was super popular

Besides nowdays people gives focus to baseball (where 6 different channels broadcast the games) than in soccer (3 channels for two divisions)

Even at the height of Frances power you still got BTFO by the good guys, how you gonna even put a dent my son now boyo?

>baseball is becoming bigger than football in South Korea
I don't believe you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_South_Korea
Also football is used as a dick measuring contest between countries. South Korea would never give it up to let China (and Japan) and certainly not North Korea win more than them,

I said that STILL is popular there not that was growing

What is growing is football, since 2002 WC 'Miracle'

Besides those ratings, the Average of Attendance are still giving advantage for baseball (8000 vs 10500 aprox. in last year) besides nowdays Koreans are giving more attention for premier league than K-League

Us British islers prefer rounders mate

A clock is what separates baseball from other sports. No clock is what makes it unique. I like the dramatic stare downs desu sometimes

no clock, like in tennis, volley-ball, table tennis, cricket (they beat you on this), golf?
Also sports with clock are superior, because they introduce an additionnal dimension of time management.
No clock is like saying "there, there, you'll get your equal chances at the game too my little crybaby"

the national team is more popular, but baseball is far more popular domestically, it's not even close