Tv claims to hate capeshit, yet all we talk about is capeshit

tv claims to hate capeshit, yet all we talk about is capeshit.

Sup Forums is more than one person, you know.
We should really get rid of capefags, though.

>we
genuine projection
I haven't watched a cape movie in years and I never talk about it, in fact I've tried to filter out most of them through keywords

the majority of high rated films coming out in the last several years have been cape shit. That's all that hollywood is making these days

the only people who watch/talk about capeshit are Sup Forumsedditor tourists. true Sup Forumsposters don't do that shit.

Blablabla Capekino blablabla pleb

You mean Reddit tourists.

I watched the dark knight (2008) for the first time the other day and it fucking SUCKED for real, nolan is a pretentious hack

Those are 2 separate groups
>claims to hate capeshit
The real Sup Forums posters, true intellectual kino connoisseurs that can have an intelligent discussion about cinema
>all we talk about is capeshit
14 year olds and manchildren redditors that are too fucking stupid to watch a real film, bottom of the barrel of humanity, true scum. Completely worthless subhumans that would be better dead

I'll talk about capeshit because of how utterly starved for discussion I am.

>we

>discussion

Attention*

>muh no true scotsman
>muh Sup Forumsedditors
Dumb Korinefag wannabe

I stopped watching capeshit once it became a liberal propaganda machine.

AT LEAST WITH CAPESHIT YOU CAN HOLD IT TO A CAPESHIT STANDARD AND STILL BE ENTERTAINED

I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING TO WATCH PAPER TOWNS YESTERDAY, IT WAS LITERAL TORTURE, LAUGHABLE GARBAGE

JOHN GREEN SHOULD BE THROWN OFF A BRIDGE

>we
When will this meme die?

I don't watch capeshit

If you had listened to /lit/ you would have known never to go within a mile of a John Green joint

>we
you have to go back

that is bookshit, basically capeshit