What happened to this guy after breaking bad ?

what happened to this guy after breaking bad ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7UZ80srLP0
youtube.com/watch?v=CEX6EooKI_w
youtu.be/_ljLlaN-YGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got busy

no career, BITCH!

He's broke real bad

What's his name again?

He was in the godawful Exodus movie.

He played the main antagonist in a Hollywood movie this year, playing against Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart.

Why, what have you done after Breaking Bad?

aaron paul

*charges at you*
Nah. not gonna do it.
*sips coffee*
mmmmm

"XBOX what happened to my career?"

that movie was good though

Ridley pls go.

im surprised how universally everyone saw through the visual crap and realized its a bad movie

how the fuck marvel is so huge is beyond me

disney shill pls go.

how the fuck he can make a tard like exudos yet he also made the martian ?

was he just trolling the studio by making the most expansive cgi shit he can ever make with shit plot just to see if he can get away with it ?

Kings
Glaive

He's been in a few movies, he's currently in the Hulu Original The Path which is pretty good

>HE FELT THE NEED...
>THE NEED...

I know right? The martian was fucking trash next to exodus.

>xboxfags

When will they learn?

XBOX
GET ME A JOB

I'm not a shill. Exodus just felt like rush messed of a better movie. I wish he release the 4 hour cut already.

He was in Central Intelligence

the need for speed ?

youtube.com/watch?v=s7UZ80srLP0

Ive tried telling them, user.

They don't understand that to normies, he hasn't gone away.

HEY BOJACK

XBOX

He's been """""busy"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=CEX6EooKI_w

Seriously though, does anyone know what sort of deal he and the rest of the cast had? Surely for the final season they must have been able to ask for royalties that will keep them more than happy for the rest of their life?

>Exodus
>how the fuck marvel is so huge is beyond me

>Yfw your co-star from Need For Speed turns out to be a better actor and becomes more successful than you

JUST

Exodus and marvel movies are the same thing

shit plot disguised with cool visual effects to appeal for the masses

because its more fun to watch things explode then using your head

i just realized that

HOLY SHIT

when will they learn?

JUST

How long until his hot ass wife divorces him? I say a couple years.

YO XBOX
FIND ME JOB BITCH

He's been in the most awesome Netflix show of the past 2 years.

he is married ?

he has a 10/10 waifu but only got her while he was in BB and now that he's the equivalent of a hobo she will drop him guaranteed.

you need to go back

He's taking a break after the gig of a lifetime but he's finding being unemployed is bad

>tfw his twiiter shilling didn't work

BB has been off the air for like 5 years man

>bad
breaking bad ?

Of course it's always the irrelevant celebrities who like to take a shot at God Emperor Trump

>george clooney
>irrelevent

When was the last time anyone said "OH boy, I can't wait for the new George Clooney film."

>assblasted tv fags always have to call out Sup Forums
>don't point towards the comments mentioning aaron paul and his grill towards r9k or soc
>dont point to xbox jokes to v

Irrelevant comments don't get trips. I notice your digits are lacking.

Go away Sup Forums.

didnt he play that steve guy on shameless?

that wasnt the same dude?

cuck

I heard he was trying to get a rock opera produced

what a flaming faggot

He's been busy

Hey fuck you buddy

>16:25:58
>16:26:44
S A M E F A G
A
M
E
F
A
G

>a Hulu Original™

I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.

Underrated post

>he isn't eagerly waiting a new Gcoo masterpiece

Find a new board, you pleb shit

> censor yourself because remembering that Hillary got raped gives me ptsd

stale pasta

He's been voicing Mazda commercials for over a year now

youtu.be/_ljLlaN-YGs

George Clooney has never been /our guy/ faglord. Mel is Sup Forums's only eternal /guy/

Nobody likes clooney, user

Holy shit, been hearing these commercials forever and didn't know it was him. Wonder how they're making his voice deeper

JUST