North Korea finally launched ICBM missiles

>North Korea finally launched ICBM missiles
Should I worry? I don't want to die at battlefield.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/north-korea-missile-japan-waters/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/north-korea-missile-japan-waters/index.html

America will destroy.

South Korean Liberation Next

CHECK EM

If they tried anything they'd get wiped off the map and it would be the world's shortest war.

If it all goes south, you can come with me! I need a roommate either way.

dont worry, youll die in your apartment when american soldiers shell your town and claim it was just collateral damage

Its all because of china.
USA KOREA JAPAN REALLY SHOULD GIVE PRESSURE TO THEM

>If they tried anything they'd get wiped off the map

People have been saying this since the earliest shitty talk failures with them in the 90s. In the span since they have massively grown their military, upgraded most of their weapons (By NK standards at least), completely started a missile program, made 4 different long range missiles and successfully built nuclear bombs.

Nobody has ever done anything of substance about it and never will

China Is Growing Larger

You made zainichi?

I hope they nuke LA.

this.
i too hate latin americans

Sometimes you gotta do things you don't want to do

They are allied with China. They may not be able to beat USA military, but god knows what kind of nuclear or biological weapons they have for being an isolated country for so long.

Why did this faggot have to do this on our birthday

must have had nothing else to do

they claim that every single time something happens

no this is a typical reaction to moon faggot who met with trump a few days ago and officially said something to nk

>South Korea
Shouldn't you be worried at all times regardless of that?

they unironically celebrated it with the biggest firework

its because of you. your lefties, that have become a majority of you and your regime today, almost willingly make this situation.

blame china officially. but your govt cant, even media cant, and you guys suck up to china. you really dont have balls or inherently chinks puppets, china knows it so china has always backed nk up

Pepsi is kill when?

China isn't going to stay allied with them if they fire nukes because it would destroy the chinese export evonomy over night. Odds are that if the norks tried it china would immediately invade or destroy them to prevent the US from doing it and gaining more territory.