The absolute state of Sup Forums

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

>thread not about music complains about threads about music on a music board
wew

This is 100% better than:

>KPOP General #2005
>What does Sup Forums think about grimes?

owned

meta threads on qa
didnt you heard?

threads have been god fucking awful the past week. Noticeably worse. I think a lot of posters are leaving.

No, it is literally because I got here this week and have been shitting up this board 24/7.

No plan of stopping in sight. This place way better than Sup Forums.

can't blame them...it's the same circle jerking over the same 12-15 albums it always is.

>dare to post anything new and it's
>crickets

Stay mad cuckboy

not everything is about you, shitter. I'm also talking about noticeably less quality posts.

Yea, it's getting old. Sad I've made a habit out of this place, but I guess it's time to move onto a new board.

HELLO ME, IT'S ME AGAIN

AND MY TWISTED WAY OF LIFE

[spoiler]I wish this board had Spoiler Tags, they add so much to shitposting comedicality[/spoiler]

>move onto a new board
I haven't seen that it's any better anywhere else.
the whole of the internet is basically just like high school where you're expected to listen to whatever your apparent demographic does.

spend time in any chart thread and you'll see the equivalent of judgemental stares for the kid who unironically wore tears for fears tshirts in middle school

checked

Winter break is coming up so the kids are back

That first thread is legitemently quiet good

and a lot of the college kids are back thinking their campus radio station has made them hip when really their taste is
>the
>fucking
>worst

That makes sense. I'm out of touch with school breaks.
Recc threads can be really cool sometime. I used to enjoy lurking genre generals and learning a lot in them. It feels like no one lurks anymore and all they can muster up is "FUCK YOU YOURE A TRY HARD JUST LISTEN TO KANYE"

I love Pepe and whatever Sup Forums, the ADL or Matt Furie does won't change that.

yeah, honestly rec threads are the only place i post, but it's rare that i walk away with anything useful. i sometimes wonder if people are afraid to recommend anything that isn't mu/core not realizing that non-mu/core is exactly what i want.

>"gawd pepe is such a shitter"
>still complaining about pepe on Sup Forums

There is literally nothing wrong with the first two threads, and if the pics were of some 6/10+ tit cow you'd be more than fine with them. If you think making threads like this are any better, you are the problem.

>has a good point but
>complains about my tit cowfu
Sorry buddy, I cant defend you on this one.

>there's people RIGHT NOW on Sup Forums that don't like tits
no wonder it's shit desu

There are gays in Sup Forums?

wow you really showed him

This

it used to be so fun before the whole controversy around him came up. I too love Pepe for what he is and started as.

>having to prove you dont givea fuck
Everyone loves pepe. The difference is saying I don't care and just posting pepes like you don't care. Actions speak louder than words is my point.

nah even gays like tits

So who doesnt like tits then and could be on Sup Forums who's straight or gay.

I don't give a fuck.

Indeed

"No"