BREAKING: Sex acts with animals are now legal in Canada

Sex acts with animals are legal in Canada, so long as there is no penetration involved, according to a surprise ruling issued by the Supreme Court.

Canada’s Supreme Court has legalized oral sex with pets as long as no penetration is involved in a ruling slammed by animal rights groups.

The court ruled 7-1 in favor of a British Columbia man convicted of 13 counts of sexually assaulting his stepdaughters who also “smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act,” court documents revealed.

“Although bestiality was often subsumed in terms such as sodomy or buggery, penetration was the essence — ‘the defining act’ — of the offense,” the court ruled. “There is no hint in any of the parliamentary record that any substantive change to the elements of the offense of bestiality was intended.”

The Canadian legislature also made headlines recently after the Liberal Party, led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, demanded two year prison sentences for people found guilty of “transgender discrimination.”

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX

>>
The court ruled 7-1 in favor of a British Columbia man convicted of 13 counts of sexually assaulting his stepdaughters who also “smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act

AHAHAHAH, omfg Canada what the fuck is wrong with you.

Instead of banning Russia, we should of banned your disgusting country.

if you ban Canada, we win

I know where I'm taking my Christmas vacation this year!
>doge here I cum!

any pics or vid ?

Sad part is disgusting shit happens all the time, they just dont video tape it and get caught.

>South African fire fighters
>faggot theme cop cars
>inviting Muslim invaders
>terrible shitty leaf posters
>dog fuckers

All you leafs can go to the dog park and suck dog dicks legally now, just like you always wanted.

>gay marriage isn't a slippery slope

At least your national anthem is gender neutral now

This is a huge victory for White People. Congratulations you guys.

If you need me, I guess I won't be in my lab after all...

Weedman; The meme that keeps on giving.

God is already punishing leafs with a cuck leader and great fire from hell. Only fire can cleanse such degenerate faggotry.

We knew you'd be proud, brother. We knew you'd be pleased that we followed your lead :)

it's not that it's now legal

It's that it was always legal

apparently there's legislation in the pipeline to ban this shit though

>is unaware that Fort Mac is actually being cleansed by a great flood

Get your head in the game, Heinrich.

>sexually assaulting his stepdaughters
how old was she btw ?

Is canada the most pathetic nation? desu i think they're worse than sweden. Most swedish posters aren't actually cucks like canadians either hmm really makes ya think

BEWARE THE FROSTBACKS

Why can't they pass rulings on things that matter? How many people thought this was an issue? I always feel like my tax dollars are being wasted.

>MTV
>Interracial obsession
>Ooga booga sportz worship
>Inviting Mexican invaders
>terrible burger posters. Muh gunz
>Gay marriage too, fuckers.
>Nigger fuckers

Reminder: America has a black muslim president, and no matter who they vote in (protip, hilllary will win) they will have to live with EIGHT years of Obama.

That picture pisses me off so fucking much

Dude, sex with animals has been legal here since our independence.

Webm related.

for fucks sake canada

>>South African fire fighters
What's their current status, btw?

Just because you're on holiday in Australia doesn't mean you are capable of their exquisite shitposting.

But user, our based government just voted a law to modify our national anthem in order to make it gender neutral!

>it was legal to have sex with slaves in the us
shameful

There is this whole graph that displays their work efficiency, it displays amount of crime also committed by them and whatnot.

>MTV
nobody here likes MTV faggot. Those who do are considered hopelessly stupid by everyone else.
>Interracial obsession
LOL coming from a fucking leaf
>Ooga booga sportz worship
What is hockey? Why is this a bad thing?
>Inviting Mexican invaders
they come here illegally. Cucked liberals want to make that shit legal. They're gonna get BTFO'd when Trump gets elected.
>terrible burger posters. Muh gunz
Again, coming from a leaf amirite? Leafs are literally the jokes of this board (which is saying a lot).
>Gay marriage too, fuckers
Your country legalized that shit waaaay before burgers did, and you just legalized beastiality LMAO
>Nigger fuckers
Coming from a leaf. Yet again.

don't you have a dog to fuck?

when can i get legally euthanized for depression?

>if Hillary became President we'd have a Progressive arms race to see who can apologize for and legalize the most bullshit

It's actually happening already with Obama.

They are on strike already

As I understand it, the ruling is not so much that the court approves of bestiality, but that Parliament fucked up by not drafting the statute to capture bestiality other than penetration.

See, in the judgment itself:
[3] In Canada, there can be no liability for common law crimes apart from criminal contempt of court: Criminal Code, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46, s. 9 . As a result, changes to the scope of criminal liability must be made by Parliament; judges are not to change the elements of crimes in ways that seem to them to better suit the circumstances of a particular case.

The criminalizing provision itself only states this:

Bestiality is not defined in the Criminal Code, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46 , which provides simply:

160 (1) Every person who commits bestiality is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years or is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

As a quick summary of the rest of the case, the court found that the historical origins of the provision were restricted to cases of penetration, and that modern revisions by Parliament leading up to the current provision did not express a different intention. Therefore, the court could not impose a broader meaning on the criminal provision.

Do also note that the based trial judge convicted the idiot, and that there were strongly dissenting judges both in the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court. This is by no means an uncontested decision, and the courts are not condoning bestiality, but rather telling Parliament to do its job properly and draft a stricter provision.

Striking for more gibs me dat & leaving

Hopefully the story spreads back in african it was cold and shitty and they won't want to come here

>if you ban canada, we win
my sides left orbit

If an animal can't give consent (and it can't, its an animal)... isn't it rape?

These progressive east coast Canadian liberals that want these retarded laws are legit retards.

Which is odd, because the line they intend to alter is a reference to the *men* who volunteered to tear shit up in Transvaal and the Orange Free State for the sake of the Empire.

Are we expected to pretend it was women at Paardeburg?

Oh, right. The only history we are allowed to reference is multiculturalism and the post-Trudeaumania shitshow we've been dealing with since the '70s.

You guys are missing the point. All the guy did was smear peanut butter on his balls and have the dog lick it off. Which is not bestiality. However, you still can't have actual sex with animals.

>This Thread
>Missing the reason why

its so refugees can legally fuck their goats

Ha ha, leafs getting butt hurt.

Dude, if more than half of you weren't shitting up the board trying to be cool like AUS then I'm sure a lot of us would feel bad for you guys.

I do feel bad for the good people there but it seems the majority of you are idiots. Everything the weedman does is hilarious, you really want to bring up obongo?

It's OK leaf, just stay the fuck away from our pets

I bet peanut-butter sales and dog adoption rates will be going up nation wide

Can't penetrate, senpai. Why run a race if you're unable to cross the finish line?

Ignoring the context and touting the insanity is alright in this case.

The court so strictly followed the existing law that they acknowledged that performing sexual acts on animals is alright as long as there isn't penetration because sexual acts ON ANIMALS is described to involve penetration.

They are retarded and expose the flaws of their judicial and legislative system.

>Canada’s Supreme Court has legalized oral sex with pets

Supreme Court will say it's a Charter right. Politicians don't make laws. Judges do. This is out of an episode of Nip/Tuck. Now featuring Fido

So what is going to happen if a dog rapes a woman?

Lets say a petite, 19 year old girl owns a mastiff that weighs more than she does.

She is exercising her GOD GIVEN RIGHT to smear tasty tasty peanut butter on her cunt and have Fido lap it up. Then Fido, of his own volition without prompting, mounts her and she takes the knot. She cannot get free from the dog and a penetrative act occurs.

Is she criminally liable for being raped by a dog?

tfw no step daughter

No. You welcome the humping. The peanut butter absolves both you and the dog. Matters not that it's not your daughter but step daughter or even your dog or not. Peanut butter makes it all ok. Underage or not. DOG FUCKING OR NOT. MUH MUH BENETRATION

There is literally nothing wrong with animal love

Canada confirmed for being a parody nation. Good one, you fooled us leafs, but the game is up

Say hi to the other roaches for me, senpai.

It's only just begun.

Nobody elected any of these people. Is it a shit law? It stays. Does it make sense? Fuggen get rid of that shite

He tried to warn us about the degenerate Frostbacks

so progressive

>Tfw can mouth rape any animal I wish but posting this picture is a criminal act.
Weedman has his priorities straight.

And we'll make the new ones for ya too. Tie your hands and shit

Why do you think his entire country was destroyed? We are running the show now, and our policies are coming to you next.

I listened to Justin Trudeau speak both in french and english. this guy sounds like the biggest faggot with a list ive ever heard.

It looks like someone is spreading their ass in that pic

BREAKING: Who gives a fuck?

Holy fucking shit familia. What the fuck is wrong with you, Canada? Holy fucking shit

>carry drugs on you
he shouldnt go to jail blah blah outdated laws

>call some tranny mentally ill
>get stabbed to death by indians for being white while in PRISON

try living here, all the decent people either go in to hiding or leave the country, to be a successful member of Canadian society you pretty much have to become degenerate tranny.

noice, is she qt ?

Jelly?

If i accidentally spill beef gravy on my exposed genitals and fall asleep and I wake up to my dog having a snack should I go to jail?

This didn't start with gay marriage.
You're full of shit.

>people literally being this retarded

I thought right-wingers were supposed to be smarter than leftists.

I can finely marry my shih tzu named Juby. Truly blessed.

>7-1
It never ends

Not shocking for a country filled with furries

Underrated post.

BAN LEAFS

Cheer up, you just rekt Haiti by that score.

Dogs apparently

noooo, no waaay

holy fuck the slippery slope is real, liberals said it couldnt' be done

To be honest, their job isn't to change laws, but to interpret the law. If the law plainly says penetration, then that's what the law says. Change it if you don't like it, but don't reinterpret it.

In a way this makes me laugh and gives me the urge to shitpost. On the other hand this is just fucking depressing. We are circling the drain so fast now it's funny and fucking infuriating. I don't know whether I should 'do something' about this degeneracy or just keep watching to see what happens. I don't know lads.

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, demanded two year prison sentences for people found guilty of “transgender discrimination.”
What the fuck is even the definition of "transgender discrimination"? Like say I'm working in a coffee shop and a tranny wants some organic mocha bush rat milk triple filtered by reverse osmosis and boiled at exactly 124 degrees for 2 minutes and 22 seconds and I tell it we don't serve that or even do that at the establishment will I be jailed for 2 years for "transgender discrimination" because I didn't give the abomination what they wanted? What if I disagree with them like say they announce that water is a gas and I state it's a liquid causing them to break down into tears, will I be jailed?

somebody is going to fix it anyway

>Fucking dogfuckers hogging all the attention. When can I legally fuck my dedfu REEEEEEE!

Here's all my (you)'s. You earned them

It's a LEGAL matter which has nothing to do with "degeneracy". The government just has to redefine bestiality.

Christ, why can't you people get it?

Guys I'm feeling lightheaded. This degeneracy is too much, all of this shit just hit me like an epiphany, just a wave of leftist, dog-fucking progress. It's just too progressive for me, maybe.

I don't know how much more I can take. I think I should lie down for a bit.

We got to beastiality before pedophilia

Keep on believin'

Oh. That makes it all alright. I'm sure our progressive liberal government will get right to it and set the record straight.

Doesn't surprise me. I like the conservative canadians that I meet. Sorry, You're country fucked. I'm building 2 walls. Apply for political asylum if you are old-school canadian. I hope you get selected.

It hasn't been a fucking year.

>The court ruled 7-1
>7-1
every day

MISS ME YET?

Really though, morally speaking, what's wrong with a dog licking peanut butter off your balls? Both parties get what they want.

I honestly thought it was going to be pedo shit first

yeah I'll just shove candy up my dickhole and get kids to suck it out
They get candy so it's fine

Oh hey, bestiality was next