What does your country do for pregnant women?

What does your country do for pregnant women?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdnVVHfseA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they're white abortion

give birth to her child, what kind of retarded question is that

Too much.

America is a country for individualists. Single women are fine but single women who are angling for a handout are scum.

I give them admiration, respect and everything possible, the pregnant woman has done as much as the highest man.

For the woman has completed the maximum possible that men can not achieve and have achived giving life to a new life just as I was given life.

maternity leave
healthcare

Is this guy the I am a greek version of /cum/

no
this is a useless mongrel

That's what he said.

I am thankful not that my mother was working some lowly job I am thankful my mother gave birth to me and have done the maximum that nothing other she could hbe done compares.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNdnVVHfseA

>abortugal

Lithuania the rainbow

god. Russia has low esteem of birth and newborn.

wtf is happening in Russia

drunk sex without using any contraception

>What does your country do for pregnant women?
Much.
>paid leave from work
>free healthcare and weekly checkups
>free basic supplies
>etc etc
And after the child is born both mom and dad has the right to 68 weeks fully paid leave, maternity leave pay and much more.
I know from experience after we had our daughter.

>68 weeks fully paid leave
>spam children one after the other
>retire

why do you think refugees have so many kids and keep producing them?

If you like yes. My sister had three kids in a row pretty much and didn't work for 4 years.

and the funny thing is that they can keep breeding until their children are old enough to have their own kids and so on.
that's a retarded system

There are laws against abortion here unless the fetus has any medical problems, so even if you're a slutty white girl who wants to fuck all the men you can't just have an abortion for no reason.

1 year paid maternity leave