Czech Republic

Are they basically German or basically Polish?

they are white

yes

Are Japanese Korean or Chinese settlers in general ?

polak proxy

german rape babies mostly

I am Greek

They contain worst features of both.

We are neither. We are Bohemians and Moravians (and some Silesians but that's hardly worth mentioning)
We are closer to Austrians than to Germans.
We have very little in common with Poland. We are cynical, pragmatic, irreverent craftsmen, Poles are romantic, idealistic, devout traders and farmers.

It seems that since you have no chance of becoming superpower, you are trying to emulate America at least in making retarded and ignorant statements

The basically what Germans would be if they were Slavs, with a lot more humanity/humour added in.
Czechia is a beautiful country desu I wouldn't mind living there

>Implying Austria isn't German

What the fick

They are close, but not the same.
They are closer to slavs and hungarians thanks to KuK legacy.

They are East Germans. But East Germans are Slavic (read on Polabians, Sorbs etc.). And unlike them, they retained their very Slovak-like language, which is great as we can easily understand each other. Of course they have more humor and liveliness than actual Germanic (west) Krauts.

They are brohemians

We are beer superpower.

And if we werent dirt poor, we would be one of best countries ever. Too bad the we are poor. And now EU will stop sending us € and put sanctions because we refuse to take rapefugees.

Anybody send help!

Implying that being rape baby is bad when in reality it prevents you from being inbred retard.

Or yeah, they are rather like Austrians than Germans. But Austria is genetically closer to Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia, large parts of it spoke Slovene 100 years ago and some still do.

For all the banter about Celto-Germanic Czechs, mongoloid Hungarians and us being "Hungarians-in-denial" (genetics actually says exactly the opposite), all V4 people + Austria have basically the same genes, basically West Slavs with mixture of other blood. Hungarians actually have pretty much the same amount of Uralic blood as other V4 nations, that is, almost zero - Northern Russians are more Uralic than them.

Drunk Croatians

>refuse to take rapefugees
They're Polish.

they are their own thing, fuck me, why Sup Forums feels the need to compartmentalise everything so much

Czechs are very different from Poles but they're also not Germans.

I think they're the same as us, though Austrians have a bit more German influence and Czechs a bit more slavic influence.

Because we can't be bothered to learn about every culture, and we can insult more people at once if we group them together.

they are slavic germans

Celts pretending to be slavs pretending to be germans

They 30% Celtic(R1b) 40% Slavic(R1a) and the rest is Germans

I propose a common language in the Carpathians. I can't bear this small-state mysery anymore, just end my suffering. I'm willing to learn any Slavic, Slovakian or Croatian, I don't give a fuck.