I'm the user who started/invented baneposting...

I'm the user who started/invented baneposting...yes I do feel like a God but kinda bummed since it's an anonymous message board I'll never be able to cash in... feel free to ask me anything

How long yo dick be

How tall are you?

Why do you tell lies on the internet?

How thicc is the thiccest bitch u ever fuk

why lie on the internet? what do you get out of it?

What was it you kept posting right at the start again?

You're a big memer.

Starting with sex stuff I see... I'm average I guess ... straight white American male the kinda guy sjw's hate I guess. You know, decent

How many feet u be sniffin

For you...
Not lying did it nearly 5 years ago had no idea it would go worldwide

honestly thank you

baneposting will never not be hilarious to me

and no i dont read/post on reddit

How did you start it? Was it your master plan all along?

In all seriousness, did you PLAN to make it a meme, or once the fire started rising, THEN did you start to realize its potential as a meme and that's when you started to promote it?

>believing this fag
>claiming not to be reddit

go back

Yes you may ask me questions three

I only check Reddit black people twitter the rest is garbage and desu most black tweets are garbage

leave

You ever fuck a sista?

It's a magical thing, honestly the only meme I never get tired of seeing.

I moved to LA to get in the entertainment industry hasn't really worked out was watching the movie and the opening cracked me up just how bad it was I found it hilarious I really didn't think anyone else would find it as funny as I did

Thanks. Means a lot

What was it you kept posting right at the start again?

4'4

Who is Agent C?

Two-parter question.

1. Has his been your only successful meme/Do you have any other memes in your stock portfolio?

and

2. Out of all the memes that came out of this, what was your favorite spin-off/sub-meme variation (Hothead, Fire Rises, Really Hate That Man Bane Edition, etc.). My favorite arc was "The Happening" situation.

>Get'em on board, I'll cash it in.

What did OP mean by this?

Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirteen years ago, moot told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of a PC and he is able to come up with a meme." Thirteen years later the chink told us: "I had to create my meme like a computer. It's very complicated." And CIA said, err, he pressed during the memeing, I don't remember what meme, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you to both. Is shitposting today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning technical program, errrm, during the posting? Less buttons, more? Or less and more comunication with your fellow memers?

You're lying, but I'm actually the guy who started the thread after the Germanwings crash that ended up getting stickied and receiving thousands of replies.

You're lying, but I'm actually the guy who started Sup Forums receiving thousands of posts.

fuck you moot for abandoning this site