youtube.com/watch?v=OUWICTlHGJE
youtube.com/watch?v=46saQB2OswY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of Sulli.

post yoojung and other various weker mekers

I love Irene.

*Wekker Mekkers

holy manface, spoiler pls

This horrid fashion sense makes Rose look at least ten years older and not in a sexy mature way, but in a old grandma way.

Nancy

word

>be aoa
>are beautiful

Being a YG shitter is suffering.

sweating mrj.jpg

nice spam of pic, you fucking idiots

ayy lmao

love this alien bitch

how new?

So did he turn out to be a pedo or what.

thanks

kissing scammer on the neck

i'm just glad we can all agree black pink is trash

this but slugly (seulgly)

hitting taeyong till he cries

5 hours left twicebros

Whoever wrote FFW by Twice needs to be shot

I'll be honest without Krystal there is zero reason for a f(x) comeback. Luna might be the main singer but she can't carry the group without Krystal.

And SM aren't willing to invest a lot into Krystal when the situation with Jessica is still problematic. No sense in building up her career if she'll fuck off to Corridel whenever she can.

Of course Krystal would be stupid to leave but she's also really really close to Sica. Hopefully Sooyoung or Seohyun can start extending peace offerings to Sica and resolve the tension.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LPmBiFkoBk
i know i'm late but this is pretty nice

an angel

they’re awful but lisa is pretty cute

>SM and YG
>shit tier companies
>have tons of company stans
pls explain

woah

Can we though? That would require them to actually put out music more than 1 song every six to nine months.

RV having garbage stylists is basically confirmed at this point.

it's wemers

comfortable yeri, yeri protected and safe

how do they do it everyday?

he's a good boy who didn't do nothing

release it now jyp

I like art-student seulgi

What do we think of Lip & Hip?

I have too many favorite songs to count

>twicetagram comes out
>listen to ffw
>think its bad
>turn it off after 10 seconds
>come back a week later
>its good
that was me for half of the album

>Krystal would be stupid to leave
why? she'd still get modeling gigs like jessica, and that's all she does anyway

would you eat your waifu's boogers?

Actually stylist unnies have stepped it up with RV recently both with the costuming and the hair and makeup. Yeah I'm ambivalent about Slug's shirt bangs but she can basically pull off any look.

I don't know if they intended to catapult Joy's career into hyperdrive but they definitely succeeded.

only if she asked me to

the weker mekers put the black bars around this for some reason and i'm sure as hell not cropping it for them

and ask for seconds

Now that Seohyun is out of SM I would not be surprised to see her openly interact with Jessica at some point.

Yeri looks like she's always in a bitchy mood, it's honestly kind of adorable.

Thank Joy for taking these random ass photos.

skankpop

fucking neanderthal slut

>YG shitter
Prove it by posting pics of mithra jin, please.

ro zay

I did it already

this yeri is that good stuff

She also acts and SM gets her access that a smaller agency can't. So unless she intends to do what Sooyoung obviously intends to which is to get into Hollywood (probably on TV) it would make sense for her to stay at SM.

It's just a shame that the situation with Sica fucked up a whole lot of shit and of course Sulli going full Sulli and quitting f(x) made stuff even more unlikely that Krystal will stay long term.

she don't love me

Lisa's a stupid fugly slut like the rest of the Blackpink whores, deleting posts will not change that BP-Janny. Your favorite group is a slutpop group - glorified strippers, essentially. Their parents must be ashamed that their daughters have been reduced to such harlotry. Would've been much better had they been aborted.

They're called Blackpink because of all the BLACK COCK that goes in their PINK PUSSIES, after all.

Yeah they're better now, but it's going to take a while to wash off the awfulness of their earlier styling. Their stage outfits for a while looked like they were made by one of those "visionary" fashion students who actually have shit taste and don't understand why everyone tells them that.

But yeah Joy's been looking amazing lately.

word

I think sica burned bridges with every soshi. Other than Fany (who would do it for the attention it would bring) I don't see them reuniting

SHE GOT THAT

>mithra jin
C'mon, EH arent idols.
Hopefully ikon will do

YOU GEE-EH

nicu desu

Yikes. Why are buddies so angry?

Get some help.

one of my kpop dreams is to have him perform kokobop

she's still best friends with yuri, who called her on her album release streams

don't feed this gremlin-lookin' ass bitch after midnight

yoonas been seen on the phone with her

That won’t do, I’m more disappointed than if you had posted no picture at all. Also mithra is the number one male idol on the planet.

ding dong dang

lol the only way Krystal is going to make an acting career in the states is if some shitty CW show picks her up for their teenage soap operas.

I'm not entirely sure about that. There was a thing a year back where people were going through some IG accounts and figured out that a few of the members + Sica were in more or less the exact same location at the same time when they took some pictures.

she's gonna go on riverdale and win an emmy

h8ers gon h8

I think Fany knows that she's not the right person to fix that mess. She might be a bit reckless but I can't see he doing that. Plus she's clearly a part of team Taeyeon.

I think Sooyoung and/or Seohyun are the most likely Soshis to attempt to fix the relationship.

Those are nice jeans on a nice yeri.

which 2ne1 is lisa supposed to replace anyway

in case anyone missed it earlier
youtube.com/watch?v=OUWICTlHGJE
youtube.com/watch?v=46saQB2OswY

ar
tuh
fish ~ al
luv

"Son.. I asked you to send me the Red Sox stats .pdf.. You sent me a folder with hundreds of pictures of Asian girls singing and dancing.. I hope it was a mistake.. we need to talk, please call me.."

BP-Janny, your whore idol is a brown monkey-nosed ape beneath all the plastic and cosmetics. Who would've thought?

Jennie - CL
Jisoo - Sandara
Rose - Bom
Lisa - Minzy

What is this from omo

The trash thread is pretty lit rn dbh

oh I thought you meant red socks as in my folder with korean idols wearing red socks haha sorry dad
btw how's the afterlife?

award shows need to change it up. winners are too predictable.

this thread is a big YIKES

>t. Choatard

It's clear that most of them are still in contact behind the scenes with Sica other than Taeyeon (because drama) and probably Sunny (because family) but who is actually going to try to fix things publically?

Thanks, gonna watch that later.

everyones doing fine without jessica, theres no need to fix it publically

>we need to talk, please call me
i bet he wants more pics

I had to look this up and now I'm not entirely sure how I feel except for this feeling in the pit of my stomach that network TV is garbage.

For real it blows my mind that she still a kid. She goes to school with Chewy lmao.

Rose isn't the most useless member though, Lisa is.

The latest EH album was kinda stale.

Dad, you...you never told me what's behind that door.