What do you think about the Japanese?

What do you think about the Japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdp24r7v6DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very reserved, polite, generous and sophisticated people filled with manner and honour

kek enjoying Japan, weeb? GOOD

truer words were never spoken, m8

very intelligent, hard working, prideful and honorable

Girls with the softest skin on earth.

but are they skilled at learning english?

They suck the cock?

I like how they managed to turn raw fish and rice into this elitist form of cuisine.

Also how they glorified the katana, despite the fact that it's a fairly crappy weapon.

id like to see those White protesters in the west, not chingchongs. itd excite me.

Why nipponese drag their feet when they walk?

i think that TEN HIROSHIMAS WERE NOT ENOUGH

THIS.

Too bad Canada's Asian population is all Chinese with a sprinkle of Vietnamese, Japanese girls are rare as fuck here.

>Also how they glorified the katana, despite the fact that it's a fairly crappy weapon.

Katana overglorification is honestly more on white weebs than Japanese themselves. They overrate it, sure, but the whole SUPERIOR BRADE FORDED TEN THOUSAND TIME is weeb shit.

Fair point.
Annoying all the same.

Weird chink people that were gringo'd

They are my friends

superior to chinese and korean filth.

but why do you bother with it
whether you are chang or white, you aint from euro and have nothing to do with any of their traditional weapon. you are just driven by a hivemind too.

phillippines are my brother nation
next time without germany
very stable nice country
next time without italy

That are japaneses.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdp24r7v6DA

They support ISIS

Why none Asian have any taste except Jaoanese who has higher taste than Europeans? Their architecture is so refined compared to Chinese for example. It's a serious question.

;^)

fuck them 2bh. unit 731 never forget

Japan is interesting.

Why without we? We are a good persons i swear, i love japaneses.

Because you sucked in ww2

Oh they sucked all right ;)

Mein senpai, are you serious?

We sucked in all the wars*

both were sucks for japan

Rude
Even then you shouldn't have conquered us. It slowed you down.

I don't know many of them. I had a pretty good teacher named Igarashi, qt old lady very nice, but also had a very cunty one, can't even remember her name, she laughed at us behind our backs, and sometimes openly too, the cunt.

maybe thats because probably japan has the only country in asia that has a minimalistic traditional aesthetic in art. china or any other asian country doesnt have it. but instead japan tend to downplay a wild/powerful aesthetic in architecture.

It was just for the lulz

>has
is

The whole war was pretty "lulzy".

Maybe choose another role model next time then

weebs

japs are human garbage. throughout history, they were pirate with no civilization. now after massive aid from usa (otherwise they would be north korea tier) they are prideful.

>japs are human garbage
>t. chink

you can only be sicker than anyone else when you are influenced by both ccp propaganda and these japan hates that come out from insecure weebs. take care of your mental health

>now after massive aid from usa (otherwise they would be north korea tier) they are prideful.

謝謝感動的自己紹介
支那老師

Most two-faced, hypocritical, arrogant, self-centered, superfluous people I've had the misfortune to see (aside from muslims).

Sorry Americans if I used to think that you occupied that place. After coming here I discovered how wrong I was in that assumption.

superficial

yeah, at first it was very hard for me to be as casual as Gaijin posters here. I'm learning how to insult and how to be a rude person.

Without Hello Kitty and One Piece, our population would shrivel up and die.

Fuck off. Fucking nips, let me tell you...

Do you love Japan

Guess I have to agree with to some degree. Modern Japanese culture is so much plastic, they have really outdone America in superficiality. While it's fun to look at it must be hell to live in. The honerable sensitivity is directed inwards with devastating results, I understand the nationalistiska movement in Japan. The admirable society has turned to admirable individuals and that's nothing that lasts more than a lifetime. Please find each other again! :3

why are you so racist?

I think they walked my grand uncle to death once

>The honerable sensitivity is directed inwards with devastating results

what the heck is this fedora gibberish. you dont need to use these metaphors

I know I only commented what's portrayed of Japan in media etc, I dont know any japanese personally. I alla sorry if you feel misrepresented! I know your culture and heart is beautiful, it just seems to get lost in the global race for attention.
>you dont need to use these metaphors
Yeah, maybe I try to hard -_- Its just that on the media we see pic related more than the respect for nature, rising mental health issues more than relaxing traditions.

what even made me laugh is your fedora expression in english worked exactly the same way its in japanese.

that being said, thats what kabukicho, or shinjuku, is all about. thats not even anything new. you could look for photos of suburb areas of tokyo where i live. its very much like euro ones, i think. they dont have typical "japanse looking" buildings though.

I don't understand why you guys don't cook your fish. I find imperial culture more fascinating than modern Japanese pop culture. Screw anime.

They used to make good electronics.
Now they make garbage electronics.

hey japan!!!!!!!!!!!

They need more fucking and babies! And fix your hikkos, they look "cool" to western youth. REEE!!

Litterally stole the idea of being an island nation from us. Every Japanese person should apologise to the UK for their crimes instead of to China and Korea for some stupid, unimportant nonsense.

I think they're cool

They should stop worrying about their economy. Nobody can sustain constant growth, they'll be fine.

good shitpost

I find their legs quite creepy.

Another example. What causes the weird curve? I see old ladies with these legs as well. Is Japan getting enough calcium? I noticed it is mostly women who have these extreme curved legs.

Physically weak. I bet a 12 y/o from poland could fuck up any grown japanese man.

honto

Check "rickets" from wiki.