Fact: If you use this item, you likely have no idea what an inversion is and know only one voicing for a given chord

Fact: If you use this item, you likely have no idea what an inversion is and know only one voicing for a given chord

Fact: If you use this item, you can't name which mode someone is playing in on the spot.

Fact: If you use this, you can not sight read sheet music for guitar.

Fact: If you play guitar you are a clueless, talentless hack of a faggot.

just guitar*

ftfy. If you play just one instrument you're not a musician.

>open tunings
>droning
>partial capo

You're obviously a scrub

>Stop doing things differently than me!!

Fpbp

This

>Fact: If you use this item, you can't name which mode someone is playing in on the spot.
Everyone who plays with capo plays in Ionian mode.
Otherwise I can name every mode unless the music isn't in the 13 note western scale, then of which I can at least say the pitches are in between half-notes.

Come at me bro.

what's the name of the mode with the reverse interval pattern of of the Lydian mode

What if these things are all true? Who cares?

big if true

Swear this is me
Locrian

>it's right

well fuck

Enjoy playing guitar chords with an unappealing timbre completely unsuited to the song then faggot.

Fact: If you use this item you're a singer.

> the only true fact in this thread

I can play wonderwall

Been playing classical guitar since I was 8 and played drums in a solid band since no one else could keep time as well as me.
As you've probably guessed, there has been music theory sprinkled throughout my life and I also took a multi culture music class that incorporated gamelan bell music which doesn't even adhere to the western scale.

Post a song you've written

This.
Honestly for playing Scarborough Fair or Never Going Back Again, you need a capo for higher tunings

It was in high school and we never officially release any songs. Plus we were all going different places musically so there wasn't much reason for us to band together, iykwim. We were mainly a cover band.

You have no songs on guitar where you play and sing or anything?

Not online

I wanted to hear what learning from age 8 does with a teacher.

Why are you a twat?

What is so difficult about having written anything ever?

I should post this thread on /r/gatekeeping, based on the reddit spacing you'll probably see it too

Lmao. God bless you user, I had no idea it was that important.

God for you. Too bad you're just an user not anyone important even with your extensive knowledge and skills. I bet you're fun at parties, if you even get invited to them.

>different inversions and voicings don't make a difference
Ultimate plen

Rest of your post is completely nonsensical

>What are open tunings and open strings?
>hehe, all the notes sound the same all over the fret board (i've never played a guitar and/or have so little musical aptitude that I don't even realize what my own instrument and playing sound like)

Fact: if you speak about modes, you don't know harmony.