Mark Wahlberg: Celebrities need to shut up about politics

redalertpolitics.com/2016/11/30/mark-wahlberg-celebrities-need-shut-politics/

>“You know, it just goes to show you that people aren’t listening to that anyway,” Wahlberg continued. “They might buy your CD or watch your movie, but you don’t put food on their table. You don’t pay their bills. A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family. Me, I’m very aware of the real world. I come from the real world, and I exist in the real world. And although I can navigate Hollywood and I love the business and the opportunities it’s afforded me, I also understand what it’s like not to have all that.”

Is he... dare I even suggest such a thing... /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg
youtube.com/watch?v=yIbUx8b0VbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLLYWOOD FUCKING SHITS

Celebrities virtue signaling is probably damaging since lots of numales and leftards seek their opinions from 140 character length twitter posts.

so he is absolutely correct.

OUTTA MY WAY

Mark is The man.

I'm VC and I like Marky Mark now

go back to to your reddit safe space, faggot.

Based Marky Mark

You know, I'd vote Marky Mark for President.

He could've single-handely stopped 9/11 AND he's buddies with Optimus Prime.

wtf I hate vietnam shits now

fuck he's so based

part of the reason why Brexit and Trump happened was because of out of touch luvvies getting involves in politics, incorrectly thinking they could reach out to the working man

wtf i love marky mark now

he is now officially /ourguy/

CONTACT CHARLIE'S IN THE WIRE

what's going on here?
*charges at you*
Nah. not gonna do it.
*sips coffee*
mmmmm

Fuck trump and fuck white people.

Somebody tweet this to Tim Heidecker. He is one of my favorite comedic personalities, but just a truly insufferable cunt when he chimes in on politics.

Yeah they should just blind Vietnamese guys in racially motivated attacks

/ourguy/

Mark "threw a rock at a POC" Wahlberg does it again!

>virtue signaling
your terms give you away

holy shit
based af

>waaaaah he disagrees with me

grow up, fag.

This is American af. I'm jelly my country will never be this badass.

He would've won in Nam.

>Me, I’m very aware of the real world. I come from the real world, and I exist in the real world.
Oh shut the fuck up.

that's actually the most intelligent thing I've heard from a celebrity about this whole election, well done desu

yep

I've never seen Sup Forums or the_donald constantly post tweets of Trump or his based supporters

I respect all sides of the coin. Heidecker and politics just doesn't mix.

I was OK with everything until I read this

Based Mark the /our guy/

Gonna watch Deepwater Horizon and Patriot's Day now.

Dam son. Also,
>I come from the real world

Explains every shit script he's ever settled on. To him it's a payday regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg

to be fair, he is a whiny cunt about it, I'm sure there's some whiny celeb cunts supporting trump too but my Sup Forums echochamber doesn't bring them to my attention

Mark "All my hopes is for the eradication of slopes" Wahlberg"

>untalented, no charisma, manlet
How the hell does this faggot have a career?

Oh, that's right. He knows how to work that faggot mouth.

>talking shit about Marky Mark
Someone's not feeling the vibration

What he said was valid. He grew up poor you fucking retard.

Yeah it was cringe to vote Hilary when most of the Avengers cast was shilling hard against Trump.

Vietnam fucking shit detected

I'm a liberal and I agree with him, nobody wants to hear braindead celebrities talk about politics.

/our guy/

Yeah instead celebrities should talk about how they personally could have prevented 9/11

no he didn't, fuck off shill.

the triggering off all the anons that respond shows us all how right you are

He's as fucking desynthesized as any other celeb out there. Entourage is based on his life in Hollywood, for christ's sake.

Sure, the fucker was a young boston thug back in the 80s but he hasn't "functioned" in the real world ever since The Funky Bunch.

It takes a quick google search to find out thousands of interviews and statements this douche has made to fully understand how he's so far up his own ass as 99% of celebrities out there.

DON'T YOU DARE SUGGEST IT

>samefage

go away.

not gonna lie

that was pretty cool of him

You are one stupid nigger.

Hey guys. 2+1 is 4.
If you reply to to me tell me I am wrong you prove me right.

And yet he's still based, whereas most act like delusional fags about everything.

what was wrong with what he said? he wasn't born rich and famous, he grew up poor, drug addicted and knows what street violence is...unlike all the other pampered and protected celebs

> I’m very aware of the real world. I come from the real world, and I exist in the real world. And although I can navigate Hollywood and I love the business and the opportunities it’s afforded me, I also understand what it’s like not to have all that.”
yes he's /ourguy/ now

LIBERAL FUCKING SHITS

Absolutely. I'm tired of old retards like Clint Eastwood spending his time pushing his agenda instead of making movies.

you act as if all celebs were born celebs except mark

>And yet he's still based
No he isn't you stupid chad.

He is, without a shadow of a doubt, /ourguy/

Nope sorry

but seriously user you need to be less of an easily offended bitch that get´s triggered when ever somebody makes fun of your political opinions

also you really need to care less about getting social brownie points on twitter by tweeting about "muh trump is literally hitler" and actually do something useful with your life instead

Shut the fuck and leave Clint alone, he is a brave man for being conservative let alone in Hollywood.

He never asked for it, the republicans wanted him to speak for him.

On Wahlburgers they showed pictures of the 5 bedroom house he grew up in.

Didn´t we agree about that after Pain & Gain?
He is definitely /ourguy/

Doesn't he have like 10 brothers?

Ths bit about existing in the real world is shit
Yeah he was once like your everyday guy but he lives in a huge fucking mansion and makes millions
He's no more real than any of the other celebrities he's trying to separate himself from

why are liberals such fags?
I guess because they wouldn´t survive a single day as a conservative

Yeah big catholic family

>"you guys really shouldn't listen to celebrities and their politics" - a celebrity

?

it's not a crazy thing to say that most celebs didn't have the same harsh childhood marky mark had

god damn it i've laughed a lot today

God Irish people are so fucking ugly

Running into success later in life doesn't mean you necessarily forget where you came from and the kind of hand you were dealt growing up.

His parents had 9 kids in total. So, assuming his parents got a room to themselves, three kids were stuck bunking in one.

Based marky mark

youtube.com/watch?v=yIbUx8b0VbA

It was probably chaos in that house with all those Wahlberg boys in there at once

fuck off chloe moretz

>Tfw literally none of the celebs who said they'd leave the country if Trump won did it
They proved themselves complete fucking retards when it comes to politics

>later in life

>say some dumb shit
>gets called on it
>U TRIGERED
reddit, your tactics are well know at this point. stop embarrassing yourself.

>numale
>leftard
>virtue signaling
as opposite to cuckservatives who seek their opinions from a bunch of meme word they learned on reddit and on a chinese cartoons forum.

You didn't already know this? especially liberals of all fucking people?

>liberals are lying shits
wow

just because he's rich and famous now doesn't mean he's forgotten where he came from and what it was like. most other celebrities are born into privilege and wealth, whereas he worked his way up and continues to be self-aware at least.

Not true

Incorrect.

He said as a reality star prepares to run his country.

>virtue signaling
>numales
>leftards
Neck yourself.

i believe that he came from humble beginnings but i don't believe that it's so uncommon for a celebrity to have normal roots

I've always loved Mark and his laid-back, goofy persona, balls on that prick, mad respect.

first post best post

Mark "Goodnight Vietnam" Wahlberg

End your life you fucking passive-aggressive autistic faggot.

Back when Mark Walhberg was Marky Mark
This is how we used to make the party start

kek

Cringe.

Who do you think keeps it more real? 50 cent who was a poor drugdealer/criminal from the projects or Patton Oswalt, a middle-class liberal cuck who went to an all white school who's been in shitty "comedy" shows all his life.

> aware of the real world
> if i'd been on one of the planes, i would've stopped the hijackers

Mark "Pelting rocks at negroes down the block" Wahlberg

The people of this country preferred a reality star over Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Remember that, cucky.

No you

I don't know what keeping it real means. kys nigger

That's how incompetent and uncharismatic Hilldawg was.

Really makes u think.