Tfw to intelligent too accept the throne

>tfw to intelligent too accept the throne

>giving up the throne for a slut

cuck 2bh

>to intelligence to understand need for new blood in the family daddy always telling me we are in bread why am i being forced to marry this woman she scares me i want her dead

I teared up during this scene

I never got why divorce is so frowned upon in a church where the founder divorced 2 wives, killed another 2, and went on to marry twice more after that

Edward VIII
> fucks slut all day e'ryday
> gets enough pension to own big fucking estate near Paris and New York
> doesn't give a fuck about the crusty old monarchy
> Queen still herds his advice

Elizabeth II
> doesn't know what the fuck she's doing
> is played by Churchill and that head butler like a fiddle
> married to an asshole who doesn't give her the d
> can only schlick to the thought of horse breeding

That exactly the reason

Any chance he's ever gonna be king or will it go straight to William because he married a horse?

why are his teeth so yellow?

Honestly we're at a point where I wouldn't be surprised if Queen Elizabeth outlives Charles

What if something happened to William, would they really make the stable boy's son king?

>founder divorced 2
He didn't he annulled them, first time because Catherine was originally married to his brother which is forbidden by Leviticus, second time because he never consummated it so it wasn't binding.

So Henry VIII invented legalese?

No it would go to William's son

They've had literal sons of whores as King, why not some bastard, Irishized zoo child.

>Cranmerfags literally believe this

Pretty much, he was surrounded by lawyers. Though I'm not sure divorce even exited as a concept in the 16th Century so annulment on religious grounds was all he could probably aim for.

Ah, i forgot William has children of his own.

They grow up so fast.

The men will be round to look at your monastery later Morefag

>They've had literal sons of whores as King,
Probably much better that having the usual sons of highly inbred noblewomen

What's with that Porchy fella?
Is it true ehat Philip said about his dad sireing dozens of bastards?

>I'm not sure divorce even exited as a concept in the 16th Century

Let me guess: you probably post at /his/ a lot, right?

Nope, I did however do the foundations of the Tudor state at A-level history, so while I can remember quite a bit about the kings great matter, actual religious law of that era is past my level.

Have you never read the Bible, m8?

The whole reason divorce was outlawed was because Jesus said so

This conspiracy theory is retarded
Harry looks more similar to Charles than even William does, hair aside

British royality conspiracy theories are literally all bad.

There isn't even one that is fun to think about.

Was he our guy?

>too,to

>yfw divorced fucking shits try to marry royalty

the crown is the best period drama since boardwalk empire went to shit, everything about it is kino except for matt smith's stupid fucking face

Matt Smith was easily the weakest link. Foy is wooden but it fits because the Queen is apparently like that privately too. Margaret was perfectly cast.

no edward is our guy

>that scene where he tells his high society friends that louis mountbatten was cucked by nehru

that actually happened btw

I don't know

Even though he looks nothing like him I felt Matt Smith was a good choice. He gets the arrogant Chad vibe perfectly

allegedly but likely not

Edwina Mountbatten was rumoured to have had affairs with pretty much everyone prominent in British society

Pip Torrens is always excellent in everything he's in

OUT OF MY WAY, COMMONER SHITS