Well, 2A-fags? How can you tell who's a mass killer and who's not?

Well, 2A-fags? How can you tell who's a mass killer and who's not?

The silence proves my point :^)

None, none of them are in combat stance, or ready to open fire.

If they're brown, they go down.

If they're yellow, let them mellow

If they're white, they're alright

If they're red, they're good as dead.

>not understanding the purpose of the 2nd amendment

it has nothing to do with crazies getting their hands on a gun

>It is impossible to be a "mass killer" with a small blade, a blunt object, or your own fists

We need to ban assault reality

Did the cartoonist post how to tell the difference between an unarmed black teen and a military-age youth killing elderly men by suckerpunching them?

Except it enables crazies to get their hands on guns? It literally has everything to do with crazies getting their hands on a gun. If we didn't have the Second Amendment, I guarantee you mass shootings would go down.

You tell me. You're the one who's worried and defenseless, not me.

Is this supposed to be an argument? I genuinely can't tell what point you're trying to make.

Which is worse, violent crime or mass shootings?

Err... mass shootings? Am I being baited or are you genuinely confused as to which one is worse?

then how do crazy people get their hands on guns in every other nation that isn't the US just as often?

hey look a retarded cuckifornia fag, what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand?

why are crazy people doing exactly what the law allows them to -- and then committing murder, which it doesn't allow? explain what you think you mean by that

The part where it says 'militia.' Liberals tend to stop reading from there

well they need to read what that means

Maybe examine the scale of each of those and try again.

Those aren't mutually exclusive terms you retarded fucks.

Was a trick question and you fell for it.

>just as often
The total homicide rate in the United States is 3.02 per 100k. The total homicide rate in Australia is 1.1 per 100k. The total homicide rate in the UK is 1 per 100k. The total homicide rate in Spain is 0.8 per 100k.
Oh, gee, you sure got me! Instead of actually being retarded, you simply pretended to be retarded.

The ones not shooting?

>He thinks the highly publicized crime is necessarily worse
Please consider learning about issues before you develop your opinion on them.

No amount of people could possibly die to warrant getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.

If you disagree, remember that we have guns, that everyone you would order to disarm us also has guns and that they like us more than you.

Mass shootings make up such a small percentage of murders that they are literally a non issue. Your shit posting is more likely to kill people by reducing the IQ of everyone in the room to dangerously low levels.

Open carry with assault rifles is just fucking stupid.
Good open carry is a pistol in a holster.
Bad open carry is any gun that's overkill. You wouldn't open carry a bazooka, would you?

Now exclude all homicides that involve niggers.

How ironic that you hide behind a snarky demeanor to attack my snarky demeanor.

Last I heard, gun violence drops down to the same as the Netherlands in that case, or at least if we quantify it as actual murder and not self defense or suicide.

Tppgp (third post pretty good post)

Actually, I already did!

Still not reason enough to restrict the rights of citizens.

>You wouldn't open carry a bazooka, would you?

Yes, but it would be difficult. I would be painfully erect while doing so.

>they like us more than you
Says who?
kek, I literally posted the counterpoint at before you posted the original point
>I would be painfully erect while doing so
Not like it would make a difference.
I doubt that any amount of shitposting could bring your IQ down any lower than it already is.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

If you get shot to death, wouldn't you say that your right to life is being infringed?

Yes, and the person who shot me probably used an illegally obtained weapon. We should target crime and its causes instead of stripping rights away. Once they take one they won't ever stop. Every totalitarian regime has taught us this.

The mass killer would have already started shooting and been put down by someone else carrying

>probably used an illegally obtained weapon
Except the Second Amendment guarantees that your right to buy guns can't be infringed?
So your solution to people being shot by guns is to give more people guns?

If you think 3 per 100,000 is a high homicide rate, post the figures from Mexico and Brazil which have far stricter gun control laws.

>So your solution to people being shot by guns is to give more people guns?

Is that your solution as well? After all, you rely on a well-armed police force to suppress any shooters, "mass" or otherwise.

I don't understand your reply. There are plenty of ways to fail the background check when buying from a store, and when buying privately it is still illegal in many cases to buy or sell to certain individuals. There are plenty of ways that a citizens ability to keep arms is infringed upon in this country. I just want it to stop going further.

And it has everything to do with resisting British colonialism. And modern Britain is cucked on the level of Germany and Sweden. Do you really want to be afraid of SWEDEN?

>Once they take one they won't ever stop. Every totalitarian regime has taught us this.

Don't be silly citizen, just because more than 200 million people have been murdered by their own governments over the past century is no reason to think that governments can't be trusted to guarantee your safety! What are you, a "gun nut" or something?

And general tyranny.

He asked for the rate excluding Blacks. So no you haven't "already did".

Like in Brazil?

Mexico and Brazil are uncivilized third-world shitholes. It's apples and oranges.
Clearly background checks haven't gone far enough, seeing as how mass shootings are still relatively common.
I excluded gang-related deaths. Blacks = gangs, goyim.

hey!
:(

Blacks do not equal gangs. They are more than the number of just gangs.

>Mexico and Brazil are uncivilized third-world shitholes. It's apples and oranges.

Black America is an uncivilized third-world shithole, which is why it accounts for the vast majority of your gun crime. Crime is almost always a function of racial demographics.

You say background checks don't go far enough, what should they check for?

>You say background checks don't go far enough, what should they check for?

White skin colour and conservative political sympathies of course, bigot.