"Best league in the world"

>"Best league in the world"
>NT is shit
Really activates the almonds....

It just doesn't add up.

No one actually thinks it as the best league in the world. It's just marketing.

Probably not the best league in the world, but the richest. That gives money which stifle domestic homegrown talents. Who would want to sign a young but unproven English lad when you can have an hardened international foreign player for half the price?
Also UEFA rules on homegrown players save the English NT. If there was no such rule all EPL teams would be 100% foreign

Yeah, it's full of NEQ players. So the quality of the PL has no real bearing on the quality of the England squad

desu its not the best in terms of footballing qualities but its fair to say its one the most exciting big league in europa. who will win it next year? impossible to say. there are six candidates. germany? bayern. france? psg or monaco. italy? juventus. spain? madrid or barcelona. switzerland? basel. only league that comes close is the portuguese

>only league that comes close is the portuguese

You know what you are talking about. lel

England are probably the 11th or 12th best team, out of 200+ countries that play the sport.

>all EPL teams would be 100% foreign
What does EPL have to do with this thread?

Name one english player playing abroad.
Pro tip: you cant

Scott Sinclair

Is Morrison still in Italy?

name 5 English players that currently
play in big foreign teams
you can't, because EPL £££ make them stay in England
in an EPL that prefer to make foreign players play instead anyway
That's why your NT is shit, players pool to choose from: about 50 active EPL players

I guess when people label it the ''best league in the world'' it's meant in terms of competitiveness and entertainment value, not precisely quality of play

>EPL
>EPL
>EPL
Again, what does that have to do with this thread? We aren't on about an african league here, we're talking about the Premier League

No other European leagues rate English players enough for there to even be a demand. Sad!

John Joseph Bostock

Bradley Wright-Phillips

oh I see... that was a joke!
You talked about the EPL African league but talked about the English Premier League. Get it?
HAR! HAR! HAR!
good one mate! good one!

>about the EPL African league
Well apart from the Ethiopian Premier League and the Eritrean Premier League, what other league has the initials EPL in its name?

The clubs are run like businesses, and they'd rather buy developed talent than develop it themselves in England, so England isn't developing enough of its own talent anymore.

When you ask English football fans which clubs have the best youth facilities, and the clubs you hear are the likes of Southampton, Middlesbrough and Fulham, that should be alarm bells for the domestic game right there.

quality wise i.e the average player for player in the premier league compared to the spanish league is pretty shit.

However what does the english league have over any other leagues?

>parity
to a certain extent, now fergie has fucked off anyone can win the league even leicester.
>atmospheres
only Germany competes on atmospheres.
remember, a game could be the most amazing game ever but without a crowd and atmosphere nobody would give a shit or embrace the passion on tv.
>quality = entertainment
needs to be some quality, but the english league is very diverse nowadays. you have hoofers, parked bus', rock and roll and the old fashioned frantic style's on display here.
we have embraced all style's of football from the continent.

so that's why we're superior lads.

it took me 40 minutes to write this even with the grammatical errors.

enjoy

EPL defending is a joke, thats why they always get smacked in cl/el. Everything else has already been said.

>we're superior lads
clubs are owned by foreigners
clubs are managed by foreigners
players of those clubs are foreigners
money those clubs receive is because a lot of foreigners watch the cuck league
>we're superior lads
fucking kekd

Is this some kind of trick to make me watch Primeira Liga?

>money those clubs receive is because a lot of foreigners watch the cuck league
yeah, get used to the fact all you foreigners are making our league rich as fuck while your league remains shite despite billionaire owners of monaco and psg
>clubs are owned by foreigners
my team is owned by a local fan.
>clubs are managed by foreigners
best decision and first ever by the club
>players of those clubs are foreigners
and yet they've all contributed massively for us and have shown much more commitment than a lot of british players in the past

jokes on you mate, my club is happy to take the money and be sustainable.

AHAHAHA

guess what the topic is
>NT is shit
and you bring Spain NT which is unarguably one of the very best current NT with Germany and Italy. These 3 teams all have 1. Strong competative league with elite european clubs with domestic players backbone and 2. plenty of national players to choose from
England lacks both (no strong club with Englishmen backbone and the tiniest of tiniest pool of players)

we're so good at marketing that we have convinced foreigners to pump money into our game and economy and have shit tons of shitskins from all over the world (you are likely one of those) dreaming to watch and/or play in our league, most of which believe it to be the greatest there is and don't even bother supporting a team in their own country to follow ours

Your average football fan knows more about West Bromwich Albion's squad than Marseille's or Lyon's. Bournemouth would be the 3rd richest team in league uhhhh

Hmmm

Don't be fooled by 5-1, the spanish NT is still elite

Just like Spain prior to 2008

Give England some more time, all they need are some more pacy niggers

>americaniggers wanting a team to get more blacked

how shocking

>Germany and Italy
>strong competitive league

Kek, they all have one team they funnel all the league's talent into, and they still never win shit. The PL performs overall better than them.

No, what they need are strong training centers for youths, and not just signing checks for ours in France or Spain

>you bring Spain NT which is unarguably one of the very best current NT with Germany and Italy. These 3 teams all have 1. Strong competative league with elite european clubs with domestic players backbone and 2. plenty of national players to choose from
Well the johnny foreigners disagree cause they pay for our league
spanish league is shit. quality is high, parity and atmospheres are low.
german league is good but bayern winslol get's boring mate.
we had a shit national team before the money started rolling in, get used to it. we have club football > national team

>Your average football fan knows more about West Bromwich Albion's squad than Marseille's or Lyon
>bongs unironically believe this

It's the immigration dilemma in a nutshell. If we stopped importing so many foreign players the quality of our domestic players would inevitably increase, but the overall quality of our league would decrease. Now replace "players" with workers and "league" with economy and it's the same issue writ large

>The PL performs overall better than them.

Except that more German teams make it further in the cl almost every year than PL teams

you're just delusional, dudes

>there was a spanish documentary in spain on Burnley's rise to the premier league.
jesus fuck, i don't even know who got promoted from any other league this season apart from english.
tbf i can't imagine much europeans taking much notice, but think of east asia and they will have heard of fucking brighton before the majority of your clubs.

whatever mate.
is that Mounie guy any good?

This. International football is relevant for one month every 2 years. Imagine valuing it over league football you watch for 9 months every year. I'd rather the England team be disbanded than any player limitation being strictly enforced.

How can you support a club team that is owned by foreigners, managed by foreigners and the players are all foreigners? What connection do you even have to such a team?

unless you're a french football fan with a chip on your shoulder it's true lmao

Most non-french football fans barely even know any French teams that aren't Marseille Monca or PSG, but they sure as hell know Bournemouth Stoke and Swansea

you've made huge assumptions. i'm not that guy btw.

who do you support? just curious

How can I support my local team I grew up attending their games? You clearly never had a dad. Also the nationality of players is irrelevant for club football. A man from Argentina is no more foreign to me than a man from London.

Hard to identify with brown town.

t.pootugese with VPN

foreigners blown the fuck out today.
never realised how envious they all was.
>b-but your national team is shit
it always has been. get over it, we have.

that's because a man from london IS a foreigner

I presume you're muslim if you identity with the "Swiss" team.

>Also the nationality of players is irrelevant for club football

No it's not. The point of supporting a club team is supporting your local community. When your club no longer has any connection to the local community, you may as well just arbitrarily support anyone. A Man Utd fan from Manchester has little more connection to the modern club than a fan from China does

Why go for Muslim? Swiss national team is eastern european only.

Yeah no shit 90% of players in the PL are JFs and same is happening in the championship

now english players are confined to league one and below

PART

TIME

Personally I like the New Testament

the goalie plays for torino

don't know if he still gets called for the nt

>>parity
kek
KEK

Last year Leicester walked the league, literally walked it
This season Chelsea was on top pretty much since the first week and never had a team even close

Also, if parity, athmosphere and entertainment are valid points to rate a leauge, the Argentine league is better than any European one

It's more like a joke about how every "good young lad" England has in the last 10 years Is just some pacy nigger like sturridge. Who was the last great white english player? Rooney? Kek

England is probably in the bottom 5 if you ranked all the developed nations that play soccer.

Every relevant American athlete is a nigger. You'd be 30th in the Olympics without them.

>Rppney
>great

Probably Lampard

We're talking about soccer Abdullah.

I had to mention other sports because you've never had a relevant footballer.

adu is your most infamous player, a pacey black kid except complete shit

>being racebaited
>on Sup Forums
That's sad, man.

What about sweet, baby Pulisic over at Dortmund?

Could still name more American players in foreign leagues than lads

Ecuatorial Guinea? Estonia.

>Ecuatorial Guinea
Liga Nacional de Fútbol

>Estonia
Meistriliiga

F-fuck you

thanks lori

t. Alberto Isenegger

"good young lad"s in the last ten years
>butland
>stones
>will hughes
>kane
>ward-prowse
>shaw
>chambers
>henderson
>carroll
>jones
>lallana
>wilshire

that's recent, even rppney was a "good young lad" 10 years anyway so your criteria is retarded

as for great white english players of late, in the past we had Lampard and then to a lesser extent Gerrard, plus John Terry and the young Michael Owen

Meanwhile you have 0 great white players, or any great players, in addition to an obsession with niggers and your most famous player at all is the flop adu

>Your average football fan knows more about West Bromwich Albion's squad than Marseille's or Lyon's.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
How delusional can a person be?

ARE YAR LA

>please watch our league
lmao

Last few years, La Liga ending has been much closer than EPL. EPL is not competitive, It is just impredictable. And thats because teams are inconsistent and, lets be real, pretty bad.

it's more like being out of contact with reality

Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard. That lad in Benfica.

Dom Dwyer from Cuckfield, United Kingdom

albanians arent white there roach rapebabys

how many world cups does america have?

The same amount as Englel while you've been alive

a few for the women, as it is a women's sport

>Best league in the world

That flag

b-but we are still better than Israel, Swaziland and Puerto Rico!

Coefficient is a measure of how the best teams from each league perform in European competition. Not how good the league is

Most of spain's coefficient comes from Sevilla winning Europa Leagues, that's not viable for prem teams with their budget because the league's so competitive that the extra fixtures would tank their season.

This.

West Ham playing their reserves in EL shows how important it is for English clubs.

>league was literally won by Boca, by a landslide
>even after Tevez left, they choked a bunch of times, but still won comfortably

>this
>parity

The EPLEL is the most entertaining league, not the best

>relegation tier Leicester eliminated 3rd place Sevilla from champions league and topped their group
>EP"""""LEL"""""

boy, I sure love these outdated memes

It's honestly neither, and it doesn't look like there will be improvement any time soon.

Wrong

To be fair isn't it kind of a meme that the average English person gives a shit about soccer compared to say Germany, Spain, Italy, etc?

No

unpredictable =/= entertaining

>with VPN
Probably just a Portuguese guy living there. They're like the third largest immigrant group.