AIDS Boogie Triggered At PSU For Trump Meeting

We had a few libtards show up at our meeting today, enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoTf7mWIJgo
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know he's skinnier, but the only way boogie would lose weight is if he had AIDS

Triggered Tim seems really upset.

fat jew got triggered LMAO

D U B S G E T S T O N A M E O U R N E W M E M E S

>when the vaporwave starts playing

he looks like he was trying to be a conductor or something

lel

>Durr hurr I'm not an idiot because I'm only 23 and own a business LMFAOOO
>Yah me 2 bc I got a high SAT score!!! ROFL
>DON'T FORGET ME I have a MASTERS!!

Wtf, these people are really bringing Trump down. I suppose your metric to determine intelligence doesn't include social idiocy. Truly intelligent people don't have something to prove, nor do they take offense to empty insults.

If the Trump supporters have really fallen this far from grace I might need to exit the train. I can't afford to be associated with these fools.

I would have went to that had I known. I wasted the whole day cleaning my room and car. I can't believe they still have that treehouse thing.

This is probably how the feminists felt once Tumblr came around

Why are American liberals so easy to trigger with words?

Why do leftists and Rightists in the U.S. stand and yell at each other instead of just doing what we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=CoTf7mWIJgo

Woah, now I'm a #CruzMissile

It's TrigglySmurf

~A SUCCESSFUL APPROACH TO THIS~

>Hold up signs about all the poor unemployed Americans who can't even find minimum wage jobs.

>Have another sign with the statistics that there are more employed illegal immigrants than unemployed US citizens.

>Educate the liberals that their sympathy extends to non-citizens, leaving their own brethren behind.

>Point out that this is literal treason.

>Profit

They will still not believe it.

>tries to use Robert Frost to argue against Trump
>the very man who wrote "good fences make good neighbors"

Love the vapor wave just playing in the background.

TRIGGERED

These are the same idiots who post stuff like: "If that racist Trump wins... I'm moving to Canada!!!"

Note: Canada. Not: Mexico. Which would be far more appropriate, given they virtue signal over the idea of illegal immigration from Mexico being harder under Trump. But no, Mexico isn't a nice white country, they couldn't possibly move there.

underrated post

Aubrey

Allen

I'm going to go to one of these events and make a complete ass of myself. I'm going to shitpost irl and piss off trump fans.

Educating libtards on femgur OC

i can barely understand a word any of these people say this video needs subtitles

PSU is gonna have a more radical right wing group arriving on campus soon

Trump will bring Joepa and Sandusky back!

>ay begorrah! 'tis another potato famine!
That was a laugh and a half

>implying the unemployed non-hispanic people in this country want to do that kind of work
You ever picked tobacco before or done proper field work?

>WHY DO YE WANT TO KILL THE IRISH?!
>FAITH AN' BEGORAH 'TIS ANOTHER POTATO FAMINE
>Macintosh Plus playing in the background
10/10

>What's your iq

>"educate"
Yelling at people on the internet is not educating people.

You're not a hero, you're not saving people, you're not a good person for spreading your bullshti.

The idea that Trumpets aren't at least in part motivated by race is stupid. "We don't want them out, we just want the illegals out and they can come back through legal channels." No, if they really believed that, they wouldn't care to deport them in the first place. They know the chances of even half of them getting back is unlikely.

I love that these people are so sensitive about reverse racism that they literally think they're being genocides because they don't reproduce, yet think it's not bigoted at all to demonize Mexicans and wanting to bar 1/3 of the world from entering the US based on their religion.

Delusional.

They're just a bunch of normie memelords playing meme music out loud. You can't expect Trump to pull in lots of voters and also not have a bunch of casuals among them.

>Macintosh Plus playing in the background
i keked too

>No, if they really believed that, they wouldn't care to deport them in the first place.
Yeah because fuck $100 billion of taxpayer money that they cost us a year

Illegals can't vote anyways, so they're going to get blown the fuck out.

What the fuck is this thing?

>they're being genocides because they don't reproduce, yet think it's not bigoted at all to demonize Mexicans and wanting to bar 1/3 of the world from entering the US based on their religion.

Dont you care at all about the environment and overpopulation. Why should we that have not gone out of control with our population should take in all the people that cant stop shitting out babies.

They murder and rape us. The government refuses to put a stop to it. They insist on bring more in and from worse places and just dumping them off on us and give them our jobs and expect us to train our brown replacements. No subtlety about it.

But mention t and liberals laugh and call you crazy.

Good b8 m8

That's an argument for deportations in general, not really that specific quote. Did you just stop reading when you got mad and reply with a general criticism?

If putting a temporary ban on all muslims stops just one terrorist attack on american soil it's worth it.

He's just like this kid I went to high school with. Looks like him too. I bet he larps

looks like it has a balaclava on.

420 MACINTOSH! WALL BOYZ!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

It was this stupid SJW bitch who kept saying how she was more intelligent and they were all stupid hicks. They finally showed in fact that they're not and asked her to provide proof that she was in fact more intelligent than them and the couldn't instead saying "muh don't believe in standardized tests" probably because she's taking some kind of gender/"civil rights" studies and gets free passes so long as she tows the party line like a good comrade

>The jew that ate all the matzo balls

Only particularly conservative people want deportations, most voters are fine with the ones who are already here, at least.

>The government refuses to put a stop to it
Last time I checked, they prosecuted criminals. Do they not do that now?

Aids Boogie. I like this name. My dubs also confirm this is his name.

Bless Kek.

It does

Those are definitely two jews

>Wants to block access to 1/3 of the world to stop one terrorist attack
Lol, what a fucking coward. I bet you wear a helmet riding a bike like a faggot

It seemed like you were trying to imply that we're saying we don't have a problem with the people but with the fact that they're here illegally, and then went on to say we wouldn't deport them if that was the case (as if the deportations are only because of principle and there aren't actual problems caused by illegal immigration). Sorry if I misunderstood but I don't see what you're trying to say there otherwise.

>Are you a democrat?
>No.
>So you support Bernie Sanders?
>Of course I do.

lmao fat white bitches

>tfw no homely-looking, pale gf

It's actually 1/4 of the world, it's to stop potentially multiple terrorist attacks, and even the ones that don't perform the attacks still have resentment for Western culture and will seek to change aspects of it, most notably Christianity.

these people look like little goblins out of some fantasy novel

In the video, a Trumpet said that he wouldn't mind the illegals as long as they went through proper channels. But if that's true, why would you want tot spend the huge amount of money and time to move 11 million people in the first place?

Fuck off back to ragheadistan tariq.

Jews tend to look that way

I assume the amount of money it would take to deport all of them is chump change compared to $100 billion a year.

mfw, Joe Biden is the next President

its funny, because its true

the bun doesn't help her. With her hair down, she probably looks better

yeah its crazy all of these false flagging shills trying to bring these supporters down in this thread. fucking typical.

Oh I must have missed when Sanders became the nominee for the Democratic Party.

>it's to stop potentially multiple terrorist attacks
How, exactly? Don't most terrorists enter the US illegally anyway? They're already sneaking in. Or is this like the "guns free zone" thing?

>most notably Christianity
You think Muslims want to change Christianity? That doesn't really make sense

>VAPORWAVE IN THE BACKGROUND

>IT'S MACINTOSH PLUS

meme music for a meme movement

I love it

The only people who don't wear helmets are those who have nothing worth protecting.

Both parties in this video are retarded normies.

I like Trump but there are truly a lot of Trumptards out there.

>You think Muslims want to change Christianity? That doesn't really make sense
They want to replace it with Islam faggot

Not an argument

>normies
>super homely girl
>clear arcanine
>vaporwave playing

He is running as a democrat. You're a shill.

Did you're mom tell you that?

Replace it? You realize Christianity isn't the government, right?

>move to Canada
funny enough when they found out our immigration system wouldn't handle that many people instead preferring people with real degrees and that simply disagreeing with the president doesn't make them refugees they're now threatening to come across the border illegally because "muh were all global citizens" most of their crossings would be made in the west

Boy are they gonna be surprised when they start setting up border patrols. Non citizens literally have ZERO rights here except for when they cross legally with a proper passport and visa we grant them promises of fair treatment

I've read the constitution and murder laws and technically in the eyes of the law it's 100% OK to kill people who are here illegally and it wouldn't count as murder

So... Any Americans wanna take a trip here (legally of course) and have an open season on illegal leftists?

Also 2 WALLS. There should be a Canadian border wall that's a cooperative project between the US and Canada. We have many unemployed Albertastani rig pigs who would happily work on it cheaply

>Aye begorrah 'tis another potato famine!!!

Good night my sides

>You have to be in the party of who you're voting for
Straight party voter? What a fucking idiot

>implying the government doesn't change policies according to the dominant religious values

I don't wear mine because the only person I'm hurting by violating the law is myself

>What are machines
>What are niggers

Less tobacco would be a good thing. Would be nice to walk down a street and not breath that shit in

I'll say it once I'll say it again just repeal the 13th goddamn amendment and get the niggers off the streets out of the crackhouses and back to work

> low IQ SAT failure spotted
>credentials and IQ don't mean anything right guys.

>Girl (which is pretty ugly desu) is incredibly smug for no reason
>"Intelligent or not does not matter"
>Both parties have no researched arguments >Both parties shouting buzzwords and retarded shit at each other like "Muh law muh because they're illegal"

If these Trumptards were actually not normies and researched the topic a little bit they could've BTFO them but it turned into shouting "It doesn't matter, they're illegal".

Just normies following the newest hippest mainstream, not true Trump supporters. At least Trump will have their votes.

> MACINTOSH PLUS

way to put words in my mouth. holy fuck i hope your mom gets cancer

then you can spend your shill shekels on chemo, nigger.

Yeah, I don't support that. It's called separation of church and state. That's why everyone hates you conservacucks

You realize a huge chunk of his supporters are independents, right?

Jabba the Hutt travelling in disguise

I would do that kind of work. When will you stop with this meme. If you really don't like that work it would still be easier and more efficient to use slavery than mexicans.

Sup Forumsverine

>those manlets who can't handle one guy

When will they ever learn?

>Caring about muzRats

Name 1 fucking positive thing they fucking do in our countries. "Muh more diverse" is not a fucking argument

>suddenly vaporwave
Good god this video just keeps giving

mentioned around 2m in

Are they listening to Oneohtrix? Lmao

"It's the law" is argument enough. The toad of a woman tried to make the claim that kicking out people who are in your country illegally is immoral and tried to compare it to how blacks were mistreated before civil rights. Not an argument.

>I knowingly agree to taxes
It the same way you knowingly agree to give your robber your wallet so you don't get shot.

Why are leftist so at this meme. I guess its because lefties are literally ass backwards in everything they do.

If you just hate Muslim people, why would a "temporary ban" be what you want? Wouldn't you want a full one? Frankly, I don't care if Muzzies come here. As long as they follow all the same laws.

Neither do I. I'm a fucking atheist. But you can't tell me in all honesty even if a christian nation doesn't base their laws on christian values, that an islamic nation will have the decency to do the same.

beat me too it

>I wanna live in society
>I don't wanna pay taxes
Entitled much?