>She says drake and metions mumble rappers

>delete her off tinder

Why is finding none plebs so hard?

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than the indie art hoes desu

>mac demarco, tame impala, the list goes on..

I'd take a crust punk girl over an art hoe.

Nope.

Actually, yeah.

How?

Yeah I second this, its definitely not better

>he doesn't have radio control
>that beta

if you didn't listen to trap hits with rando sluts from school then I honestly pity your gen x youth

Art hoes are 500% self obsessed and will use you just to add on to their 'persona'. They care more about how you two will look as a couple to the world and to instagram.

Thots who like drake just want to hit the club sometimes. Nothing more, nothing less.

>Tfw somehow found a girlfriend with amazing music taste

art hoes love drake

ironically

>lil bo weep
deep taste

Nah.

lolno

get a shy girl that loves indie. they're the best gf material.

>shy girl that loves indie
shy girls that love indie are five times more likely than other chick to cheat on you

ya if you're an insecure dweeb

literally just use another dating site if you don't want retarded tinder slags

ITT: virgins

>mfw this is almost a global phenomenon
I don't mind rappers or hiphop but atleast have some fucking taste H christ.
you fucking virgin

>Not fucking a Canadian stoner chick that fucking loves Swollen Members for some reason

Eh, whatever. I can deal.

Best chick I ever dated's favorite band was Coldplay. Wasn't as bad as it sounds. Got her into Bob Dylan pretty heavy.

if youre on tinder then you are just as shallow as them, just fucking go with it faggot

>women
>taste
Im not /r9k/ in all honesty but women don't need good taste and thus never develop any

>shy girl
Dude there's no such thing.
This is going to sound crazy but the "demure qt shy girl" shit is a well-arranged ruse to bait poor bastards like you to be used as a resource, you see this real life manic pixie dream girl and you can't believe it, and the wholesomeness of it all gets you all wrapped up but it's just a fabricated image.
I fell for the shy girl shit. I fell for it because I was an idiot.

shy girls exist, but they exist solely in high school and under. Once they get to college and realize even if they're a 4/10, every 9 out of 10 guys they meet wants to fuck them, there is no reason to be shy anymore.

I want my gf to have Grimes' personality...

you do realize you date them, shape them into being cool, they take all the best qualities of you, then leave you when they are /fa/ and have a great taste in music, right?

>shy
>manic
hmm

This is hands down one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Women are people, retard; they're not weird robots who come from another planet and are engineered to cause you pain.

t. roastie

Lol, you'll wake up to reality one day.

same here man :^)

enjoy your shitty "popular" sluts that listen to Drake you sad retards

most girls who listen to popular music aren't sluts

Imagine being this green.

>he thinks girls who listen to popular music (that glorify sex) aren't sluts
am i, dare i say it, being trolled?

>that glorify sex
you truly are a virgin my man

>statement that barely qualifies as not violently misogynistic
>vast hoards of incels crawl out of the woodworks to disagree

i actually can't believe someone ACTUALLY thinks that most girls who listen to popular music aren't sluts, yet girls who listen to indie music are
you really can't make this shit up

I honestly can't tell if these people are trolling at this point

>vast hoards of incels crawl out of the woodworks to disagree

More like you crawled out of reddit and thought you belong here.

i was about to type a lengthy response but this is pointless

have fun thinking whatever

Me neither my guy.

This is why you get a Christian gf. :)

>This is why you get an Asian gf. :)
FTFY

women are self obsessed whores who care about nothing more than to use you to their own ends.

Once you realize you are musically superior is when you will be happy. Slept with this girl last week talked about music and I started talking about street sects and lil ugly mane third side of tape and realized what an asshole I must sound like, she doesnt give a fuck and I truly dont care what her opinion was anyways. She likes Bowie which is fine, I try not to judge people off what media they like and you shouldnt either.

inb4 some virgin soyim is all like "that's not true! most women are great!! fuck off bigot head!!!"

>tfw no niggas on the moon christian girl

Man, I knew there was an infestation of Sup Forums nazis on this board, but subhuman /r9k/ misogynists too? What the fuck happened

p much this
artsy hoes are self-diagnosing college brain washed who see everything as problematic.

normie girls just want to have fun, thats all

idk man I currently have a friends with benefits thing going on with a genuine socially anxious girl, she talks more when shes had a few drinks but even then if anything Im the one using her

Does she have a nice body?

>

Dark days comrade, we have to stick together.

>mumble rappers
I hate
HATE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE this more than any other subgenre in the world. Holy fuck its inconceivable something like that can exist.

define amazing

ya its not bad, she has like a tom boy thing going on but im into it. I just hope it wont turn into a relationship

You mistake introvert for shyness. They're not necessarily not mutually exclusive.

thats why you use them before they use you. virgin

second this

get w/ pleb music you FUCKING FAGGOT

mumblerap is the shit
go eat doritos in ur mom's basement

At least that example was upfront, rather than pretending to have similar interest, then just switching off one day, and listening to endless Taylor Swift.

I give people's music taste way too much weight when it comes to "evaluating them", but only because it's my only quality I think it's worth something.

Therefore, I find normie chicks subhuman. I'm also a virgin.

I know a girl who likes krautrock and knows bands like Faust, Can and Amon Dül II. Also surprised to know that she knows about Death in June, Current 93 and Scott Walker. Also she's decent looking.

>women are people

To the user who thinks art hoes aren't vapid sluts: stop lying to yourself.

hey buddy you wanna talk about it

holy fuck you retarded incels never cease to amaze me off you'reselves please

>my gf? She's different from all those other girls. She listens to obscure bands like Neutral Milk Hotel and Mac Demarco, not Drake or Justin Bieber (ugh)

Most overrated bo weep song though

virgins itt btfo

Bump

No one needs good taste, people only ever develop it because they want to enrich themselves or (in the case of this website) because they're too bored and depressed to do anything but trawl through RYM all day

Women have taste, it's just different to yours. I don't know any women who like Drake because I don't use tinder and I'm studying philosophy at University which has me interacting with tons of smart women, all of whom sincerely enjoy art of all types for its emotionally and intellectualy enriching qualities.

You can't choose the songs though, you can only get the one at the top of their spotify page for every artist.

why do you care about someone's music taste if you get along on other topics jesus christ i hope it's bait
it's not like everyone is as passionate about music in particular or will share your epic mucore taste anyway

That's men

I had one of those. Coldplay and their faggy front man can lick shit out of a freegan's ass.

Black music for white people.

Neutral Milk Hotel, Gorillaz, Mac Demarco, the list goes on

>studying philosophy
>smart
pig won

You're gonna catch crabs and a yeast infection

I've been with enough art hoes to agree. Just suck it up and date a normie your dick will thank you

Unironically this, getting laid off of tinder is all about just lowering expectations and going with it

>Trying to find a new GF
>Talk to girl for hours
>Seems to be going well

>What kind of music fo you like?

>She says grimes and st vincent

>delete her off tinder

Literally every girl has that music taste pleb

>pic not related
of course isn't lol

try not to base your relationship on music, or any other art forms, but just make sure its a person that actually has a fucking personality and is dedicated to a form of art or at least has some passion in something

there's literally nothing wrong with tame impala

Okay pleb

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

nothing right about them either

A shy christian overweight girl. Then you just start taking her to the gym/ hiking and get her listening to americana

If a girl has good taste in music its only because of a guy. Girls cant decide whats good and bad on their own , they need a man to tell them.

pssh, nothing personnel kid

I'm a girl (girl) I want a boyfriend how can I get one

No thats you.