>2016
>Godzilla looks like a fucking sockpuppet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqgdWu4IvfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YOU TALKY TO ME?!

Literally only kino released this year

Go suck Norman England's liberal dick

so it's kino if you ignore the monster it's about, ok!

Kino for children maybe

is the dvd/bluray out?

>CGI made to look like a puppet

No and whatever is out has like 10-20 minutes missing.

happened to watch Godzilla 1985 yday, the eyes were fucking stupid on that one too. No expression just like they sewed buttons on it for eyes, what the fuck japan.

Godzilla Resurgence 2016 HDRip 720p x264

goddammit you're right, runtime 2 hours on imdb
1h 40 minutes on mine, wtf, guess I'll wait for a better rip

so disregard this one

I was only 20 minutes in, thanks user!

M-MOMMY?

ill still watch it

Better yet, CGI meant to look stop motion meant to look like a puppet.

Mommy!?

It looks good, it actually looks like the sort of diseased radioactive abomination that would have crawled out of some nuke site

Movie looks like Jap garbage though

>dood monsters should look badass so we root for them xD

>it looks good
if you like sewed on static buttons for eyes I guess

still bretty good

oh i get it, you guys are doing the bvs thing again where something that's dogshit is good, funny!

He looks like a crazy abomination
I like it, it's pretty unsettling.

Nah. Unlike BvS, ShinG is actually good.

>tfw you're the only one that thinks that evolution before the final one looked cooler if they just made the eyes smaller

The final one is so ugly.

to be fair the pic in op is pretty good, the second pic shows off more how ridiculous the eyes are

>2016
hazukashi nihon, hazukashi desu

I think he's saying that monsters shouldn't look like autistic versions of dinosaurs

Homage to the Gojira 1954

You can see when a stupid little kid open a thread, right?

nah, bvs was mediocre at best imho
also see
not a fucking masterpiece, the first form is funny as fuck indeed, but definietly not dogshit

Yeah you just did, opening a thread is not the same as starting one is it retard kek

it's dogshit

>godchicken

tell me this is fake

was anyone else more annoyed by the "american" slut reporter and her forced quirkyness than by stage 1 godzilla?

its obviously based on this (clectric eel) and I kinda like the idea of godzilla being an "evolved" eel. would explain the hunger for electricity and stuff.

cgi is horrible though

she was mildly annoying. but she didn't have enough screentime to get on my nerves, and it was funny to see the sort of goofy female archetypes that japs think are sexy

They do realize that reptiles have eyelids, right?

no

no

no

I thought it was kino.

you do realize this creature isn't a reptile right? You've seen the movie so you can rightfully critique it right?

ahahahhahahahahah

Seriously how can this thing call itself a "serious" actor when it looks straight to the camera like that?

>Was I out of line?
>Sure, I wrecked the city!
>but I'm not a morning person, that's just who I am!

Godzilla goes through a metamorphosis cycle. Starts off as a doofy looking poliwog before becoming able to support itself on two legs and then finally looking like actual Godzilla.

Movie ends on humanoid/xenomorph looking Godzillas starting to split off from the tip of his tail after the humans think they've completely frozen him.

Not all of them. lizards have eyelids, snakes do not, neither do eels or sharks.

He's so coked up

>Uhm line?
>Looks to the camera and nudges
Jesus Christ, all you do is scream and destroy

>Godzilla goes through a metamorphosis cycle
wew good news, do the eyes get better?

kek

>that fucking laser scene

it was goddamn perfect in every way

Sup Forums just can't be satisfied can they

I've only seen the trailers but it looks like it has that campy feel/look of classic Godzilla movies. That's a part of the charm for Godzilla-loving weebs, it's supposed to be almost ridiculously bad.

It also costed only $15 million compared to the $150 million plus that was spent on each of the American Godzilla movies

IS THERE A PROPER TORRENT YET?

>what happens when a lizard finds a batch of radioactive coke

fucking brilliant innit

no it isn't

They get smaller and beadier when he stops being a googly eyed puppy and becomes a methed out Muppet from hell that unhinges his mouth and splits open his jaw to shoot the atomic breath out.

nice! sounds good! at least looking forward to watching the rest now when a good rip comes out

>from coke to meth, a journey

btfo'd the atomic breath scene from the 2014 movie

it's up on piratebay, fairly good quality, 20 minute is missing, but i don't even noticed it. Probably scenes about the bureaucratic panic. The story is still understandable.

>Probably scenes about the bureaucratic panic.
that's one hell of an assumption double dubs man, what if they're kino destruction scenes?

>people shitting on this design

I don't get it. The eel eyes look cool.

Not at all.

The entire point of Godzilla looking goofy in the beginning is so Japan can underestimate him and assume he's just an innocent creature inadvertently causing damage. When he turns, Japan realizes they're in deep shit. If they thought from the beginning that he was a serious threat (as in Godzilla purposely would destroy the city), then they probably would have been able to kill him in the beginning when he was weak.

>would explain the hunger for electricity and stuff.

yeah it did, the buildup to that was cool but the actual atomic breath was piss weak

so when will someone draw the 3 godzilla stages as a pokemon and its evolutions?

i really hope they do something similar for mothra and gidorah so we can have a godzilla pokemon game with the 3 starters

>the warm-up to the breath sets districts on fire
>the atomic breath itself is a lazer that cuts through all the buildings in its path
>piss weak

wew

then i missed a golden opportunity, by not being born in a country where you can witness it on the big screen

i'm talking about the 2014 scene where it was the equivalent to a shove

youtube.com/watch?v=VqgdWu4IvfM

you haven't watched it

sorry, you're right, i wasn't paying attention.

at least you got quads my man

>when u nut but she keep suckin

so can i watch this movie or what

Yes for $17.99 when it comes out

there's a 720p torrent out there, some of the dialog in the first act is cut but it's still a good movie.

FUCKING PRIMER BREATH SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA
FUEL ROD BURNOFF BABY

i dont even know what this movie is

fucking video games look better than this shit jesus christ

Yeah its pretty funny watching people desperately shitpost about Shin Godzilla when it is painfully obvious they never saw it.

Meanwhile I got to see it twice in theaters. Simply amazing stuff.

Where's the webm of the ayyy lmaos on his tail?

Video games look better than most movies.

Shin's breath is more spectacle for sure. And I do like it more overall. But 2014 didn't feel weak to me, it felt like breath and not a cutting laser or flame thrower.

Still, nothing beats 2014's roar for me. OG roar is iconic and all but removing the nostalgia factor 2014 was absolutely fantastic. I haven't had an emotional response from sound design like that since Jurassic Park when I was a kid.

jesus christ, I mean there's some cool aspects like the transforming beam but some of those japanese FX guys committed sudoku over that right? and rightfully so

WTF I hate Godzilla now.

im kinda Envious, but atleast i got quads which is nice.

also checked, your digits are decent too

no western movie ever got effects this good on a 15 million budget.

Tbh it isn't the best CGI but it's still better than almost every other instance of Jap CGI

I like it, the darkness hides the fact godzilla looks like shit

wrong

The fuck is this shit

I actually am okay with this. Not fond of the new look of Godzilla, but that's really the only thing I don't like.

This is top tier FX by Japanese standards.

And it quadrupled its budget

>this good
>good
>gud