>nobody talks about the objectively superior movie that'll win the best picture

You fags have NO TASTE

What piece is that from, OP?

post amy adams webms guys

Amy Adams deserves to die a painful death

fuck all of you
You truly are tasteless plebs, knowing nothing, NOTHING about movies
But at least you have your kino meme

I actually thought the Amy Adams bits (though her performance was fine) were the weakest part of Nocturnal Animals.

The story within a story was good enough to be a standalone movie. Michael Shannon stole the show. Kick-Ass made a decent bad guy

Me in the back.

They're radically different movies with different intentions. And they're both good.

Hate when plebs try to act patrician.

literally what movie?

Not even joking. Only faggots act like everyone knows what they are talking about.

Nocturnal Animals. It doesn't even have a wide release yet, which is why it's not discussed as much as Arrival.

Why are you even on Sup Forums?
It boggles my mind that people like you visit this board.

Because I know my shit about movies and I follow the current releases.
Dumb faggot. You seem to be here to make epic bane memes.

wouldn't it be easier to state the title of the movie you are using in an argument rather than get triggered because people don't know what you are talking about?

Threads like these make me remember that Sup Forums is irredeemable shit.

Thanks, guys.

>helping people who are too lazy for two clicks at most

Sure, want me to tie his shoes and suck his dick while I'm at it?

is it actually good? i saw the clip where she says the title and it seemed stilted and awkward.

It's breddy gud.
Like another user said Amy Adams is the weakest part but she's still terrific so that says something about the overall quality.

It's been out in the UK for a while, came out in the U.S. last week.

It's worth a watch, American friends. Possibly the movie of the year.

Damn Tom Ford is married to this thing?

So you expect me to know about a movie that isn't even released yet outside of limited theaters?

All I see is a whore and some man/woman's ass. Thanks I totally would have figured it out on my own.

code ?????

Why should anyone make any extra effort just to know what the fuck you're talking about? Are you trying to encourage discussion or stifle it?

It's playing in my neck of the woods next week. I'm optimistic for it.

>install Sup Forums x
>google search by image

you're welcome

Who is Tom Ford?

the director of this film bruh

>installing a program because Sup Forums shitlords are too lazy to type the film title

m-mommy

You're the one with plebian taste OP. Really dumb movie posing as some kind of highbrow material. Did get a few good laughs from ATJ caricaturing it up and Adams' passionate gasps and other hilarious reactions to Gyllenhaal's stupid book or bathtub sulking. Michael Shannon deserves so much better than this crap. Another entry in a subgenre that I'm now calling "Arthouse Derp" (Other entries: The Neon Demon, Swiss Army Man). Lots of visuals to compensate for an underwritten screenplay (that is apparently supposed to be a part of the movie's appeal). 5/10

American Bruh here

A Single Man is one of my favorite movies of all time. Hyped for this. Will see it soon.

havent seen this yet. tell me about the nudity. is it her???? any more nipples?

what a great movie. I heard an academic lecturing about how good it is.

But hacksaw or Manchester by the Sea will win best picture

>calling an extension a program

Is he the king of fashionkino?

He looks like bono fucked 007 and then their baby was raised by a huge Entourage fan

Havent watched hes movies, but hes perfumes are god tier

Nocturnal Animals isn't playing in many cities, Arrival is playing everywhere. I live in a city of over a million people and we never got Nocturnal Animals, while Arrival hit nearly every theater.

Your city is shit, m90

Maybe, but it only got 73% on Rotten Tomatoes so how good can it really be?

literally married to AIDS

Hey...
Its not your fault

Nocturnal Animals? More like Amy Adams is getting too old to play hot women, am I right?

Too old to play younger women, yes. She's still smoking, though.

And yet I think that most people would much rather fuck Fisher