Unironically pretty good

Unironically pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWM6oZ3s6tc
youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU?t=2m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally XXX

bagpipes of baghdad has a fucking monster of a beat, and his accent gave his rhyming the edge it needed to to keep up the slim shady persona.

He coulda named this one Slim Shady LP2, just like he did with the MMLP2. Looking at recent Em, an actual SSLP2 will probably never happen

i remember getting this for christmas jfc lol

>Probably his best cover
>Good Dre production
>Smooth flow
>Dark and honest

No wonder it's his last good album, before he sold out and went poppy and annoying

Tyler the Creator literally led to this album being rightfully re-examined by everyone in a positive light

In the bed with two brain-dead lesbian vegetables
I bet you they become heterosexual
Nothing will stop me from molestin' you
Titty-fuckin' you 'til your breast nipple flesh tickles my testicles
Is what I said to the two conjoined twins
How's it going, girlfriends? You needs a boyfriend?
You need some ointment? Just set up an appointment
Who's gonna see the doctor first? We'll do a coin flip
I just got my one-year sobriety coin chit
When the bad get going, how bad does the going get?
Baby, you shouldn't have any trouble rubbing groins wit'
Each other, specially when you're joined at the hip
I'm going to get the needle and thread from the sewing kit
And attempt to separate 'em and stitch 'em back at the loin, shit
Lure the little boy with the chocolate 'Chips Ahoy!' chip
Cookie, lookie, even took me a Polaroid flick

>pretty good

It's a classic you fucking faggot

If there's a rapper with a more wack flow then I haven't heard of em

Guy is unlistenable

This album is a solid 8/10 for me, so much fucking better than his last two albums, and i'm already disappointed in Revival.
i will never understand why people got so upset with his accent, it was funny as fuck and an interesting take on the slim shady character.

Always loved it and have come back to it every so often. It was far from pandering and purposely off-putting to the mainstream. Didn't flirt with it once. Then he decided to murder all his enemies on their own tracks, on his tracks, on that despicable freestyle, no love, forever, etc. then went into retirement mode. Doing multisyllablastic acapella stuff and really developing the craft in his own way. He's got nothing left to say worth listening to now. This revival shit if so pathetic and pandering I wouldn't be surprised if he's being blackmailed into this political shtick with something from the 60 vics a day days.

My third favorite eminem album,easily his most underrated one.I feel like this album flopping and recovery selling 50 gorrilion copies turned eminem into what he is today with his robot flow and pop singles.
The accents make many unusual rhymes work and his flows are possibly better than mmlp/tes.He will never write songs as good as deja vu and stay wide awake,nor will he ever have that natural flow and delivery

You're walking down a horror corridor
It's almost four in the morning and you're in a
Nightmare, it's horrible, right there's the coroner
Waiting for you to turn the corner so he can corner ya
You're a goner, he's onto ya
Out the corner of his cornea, he just saw you run
All you want is to rest 'cause you can't run anymore, you're done
All he wants is to kill you in front of an audience
While everybody is watching in the party, applauding it
Here I sit, while I'm caught up in deep thought again
Contemplating my next plot again
Swallowin' a Klonopin while I'm noddin' in and out on the ottoman
At the Ramada Inn, holding onto the pill bottle, then
Lick my finger and swirl it 'round the bottom
And make sure I got all of it
Wake up naked at McDonald's with
Blood all over me, dead bodies behind the counter, shit
Guess I must've just blacked out again—not again!

these men speak the truth

WHY IS UNTOUCHABLE SO BAD

HOW COME NO ONE IN THE STUDIO TOLD HIM HOW BAD IT SOUNDS

HELP EMINEM PLEASE HE NEEDS GUIDANCE

>white boy white boy
As soon as I heart that, I lost all hope in Eminem.
How can one record that shit and not realise that it's fucking terrible?

listened to 36 seconds from it and fuck it's bad.

>black boy black boy we don't like the sight of you

He lost his fucking mind.

I never expected him to make something this bad. It's just pure CRINGE. It makes Walk on Water seem listenable. There are songs like Medicine Man and Groundhog Day that shows he still has it.

He can still write great verses, but his flow and choice of production is the worst

>Is he nuts? no he's insane

The relapse cd was ehh

I'm zoning on relapse, she sliding on Blueprint

Unlike anything he's ever made since then (with the exception of MMLP2 perhaps) or will probably ever make, apparently (judging by his new disgustingly political songs).

LOCKED IN MARIAHS WHINE CELLAR ALL I HAD FOR LUNCH

classic

1) this was a concept album as Eminem drug use leaves him at his worst and his slim shady persona goes full force and takes over.

2) stay wide awake verse 2 is one of the most technically proficient verses of all time.

This album is ultimate pleb filter, he's a lyrical and atmospheric monster on this album and it's amazing.
Nah it must be the ganja verse 2 is absolutely insane

Wait do people really not like this album? At one point this was my favorite album by him. Shame his new material isn't half as good as this.

If you think that he actually doesn't hate Trump you're retarded. I don't know what made him do a public blast of Trump but he always hated politicians.

Only in retrospect because he's off the rails now yelling at a clown.

I think he's just only open to immediate news, so I bet like most of the MSM eaters he's utterly dumbfounded by everything.

Either that or he's one of (((them))).

>I had a vasectomy Hector
>So you can't get pregnant if I bisexually wreck ya
>Hannibal Lector into guy sex and I bet ya I tantalize ya and in less than five seconds I get ya
Unironically GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=FWM6oZ3s6tc

no

>Man, I could use a fresh batch of blood
>So prepare your vernacular for Dracula acupuncture

His rhymes on Relapse were insane

That last relapse seedy was
Ayyyyyyyyy

If you skip the first 2:45 it's actually great

youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU?t=2m46s

>that voice
>that flow
>that predictable, overdone message

It's literally impossible to listen to this without cringing. His intent was good, but the execution is so bad. Joyner Lucas would have done this perfectly and he's just okay

fuck off with this revisionist history. all eminem fans were shitting on this album when it came out, and continued to shit on it until a couple years ago. Then they all collectively decided this was an underrated masterpiece if only because they wanted to be contrarians to the modern eminem fan. i swear if eminem had continued to make albums in the vein of relapse, people would be saying how "cringey" the edgy lyrics are, and how annoying the accents are, and how they wished he'd go back to talking about his personal life.

Don't wanna end up inside my refrigerator freezer
Be used as extra topping the next time I make a pizza
How many people you know
Who can name every serial killer who ever existed in a row?
Put 'em in chronological order, beginning with Jack the Ripper
Name the time and place; from the body, the bag, the zipper
Location of the woods
Where the body was dragged and then dumped
The trunk that they were stuffed in, the model, the make, the plate
And which model, which lake they found her in
How they attacked the victim
Say which murder weapon was used to do what in which one
Which knife and which gun, hat kid, what wife, and which nun
Don't stop, I like this, it's fun, the fucking night's just begun

his rhymes on relapse were his best yet and arguably the best ever, i really doubt he will ever come close to that level again

Did in not occur to you that maybe people shitting on it back then and praising it now might be different people?
Hey, dumbass, reality check. People can have unpopular opinions. They're not out to bait you or get hipster points on a taiwanese basket weaving forums, because they're not fucking retarded.